Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StargateWatcher View Post
    sorry; don't get it as u seem to be comparing the same stories
    he means Aer'ki just updated his other story, "KOTOR III: The Way of the Jedi"

I honestly haven't read it until the most recent chapter was posted. It's a really good story as well. Not as good as ROTA, but I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter for it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dokuritsushin View Post
      he means Aer'ki just updated his other story, "KOTOR III: The Way of the Jedi"

I honestly haven't read it until the most recent chapter was posted. It's a really good story as well. Not as good as ROTA, but I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter for it as well.
      aha I see; ya I like ROTA better b/c I'm more of a Stargate fan; dunno what people who are more Star Wars fans would think tho
      If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
      [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

I am a massive fan of both. But i'd like to see ROTA continue over KOTOR, just because ROTA is more original and has a massive fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by Bane View Post
          I am a massive fan of both. But i'd like to see ROTA continue over KOTOR, just because ROTA is more original and has a massive fan base.
          I personally prefer ROTA too. BTW, Aer-Ki, any idea when u'll grace us with a wonderful new chap? :-D :-D
          If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
          [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

I'll be blunt,

I would give my leftie for the next chapter...

Comment

Originally posted by Bane View Post
              I'll be blunt,

I would give my leftie for the next chapter...
              so true

Comment

I need my stargate fix!
                Burns, have you found any new cool fanfics? Cuz i really can't be bothered to start writing again.

Comment

How many of you guys own a Kindle, if any?
                  Stargate: ROTA wiki

Comment

I have an iPad and I can get a kindle app for it I think? Why? Are you planning on putting RotA on kindle..?

Comment

yes i will buy rota if you put it up for sale on amazon
                      ...i don't have a kindle, ipad here (it was a gift ... not a fanboy )
                      ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgified View Post
                        I have an iPad and I can get a kindle app for it I think? Why? Are you planning on putting RotA on kindle..?
                        I'd like to, and I've made some inquiries, but I'm not holding my breath. I'd have to get legal sanction from MGM or someone.

I did notice that the new stargate books are only going ebook, with a print on demand option, so not much difference from Rota now. A few fan emails to fandemonium or MGM might help, but I don't see it happening, unfortunately. Ebook format would be perfect.

That said, I've been working on some other projects and I have no knowledge of Kindle. My research suggests it's a lot bigger than I thought, so I was wondering how many of you had one...or if it was more for a different crowd of readers.
                        Stargate: ROTA wiki

Comment

I had never heard of Kindle until now. I don't know how it'd be easier than posting on fanfiction.net, but i'll pay to keep reading if i have to.

Plus,
                          I can say its a iPad and feel rich.

Comment

I have a Kindle. Great little device. And yeah, I would buy this story on it, so long as it was reasonably priced.

Comment

I have a Kindle as well!

Comment

aer'ki I know if you wanted some more hype/ publicity, you should try contacting the stargate groups on Facebook. each one has thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of people on them. If you put your story up there, and say its the length of what, two three books, people would swarm to read them with the absense of stargate. also have you thought of going to blog format/ making your own webpage, you can still post here, but you gotta think, this forum is one of the last on topic page, and usually it has to be sorted through hundreds of other posts, having your own page could make it so much easier to get your story out.

Comment

Working...
                                X