Stargate/ Babylon 5 Crossover: The Addition Into The Circle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by locutes View Post
    hypocritical of them, after all one could argue that in the long run they'd develop both techs themselves, this is just speeding up the process, besides one could also only give them the armour tech
    The Minbari are a hypocritical species.

w/e.
    Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
    Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
    Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

any updates

Comment

you know, Amann needs to write two series, so having an update for GD would mean that an update for this story will take a few more days weeks

www.darkarmada.nl
        www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Originally posted by locutes View Post
          you know, Amann needs to write two series, so having an update for GD would mean that an update for this story will take a few more days weeks
          hey I try my best, the problem is that I sometimes suffer writer's block and the specifics are hard to come into focus. Plus I got a fairly busy schedule as well. Less so now that I am out of college for the summer, but that will change as well. Full time work still in effect.
          sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

wow, i got me a stalker kid.....wowie....LOOOOOOL! Remember that inbred retarded monkey that was posting all those nonsense reviews? HE IS BACK IN FULL FORCE! I put it in spoilers to be laughed at. He posted 8 reviews. IDK how long it took him to write it, but it took me 5 minutes to delete it.

Spoiler:
            Generalisimo Jack O'Pimp
            2010-06-22 . chapter 1
            Jonazquimbrosterly son, do you expect us to follow you in this cr@p full of BS, by introducing us to an unbeatable Mary Stu (since it's obvious to the keenest reader that 'he' is a *******) came out of thin air (not even 'Dead Air' by SIR Iain M. Banks) with wonderously astunningly superdowers that can do his very whim and humillate the real CHARACTERS of B5 inb a very WC-1-like depeche mode, that makes no rhyme or reason. Hasn't this oft be'en done til boredom? Cannot you write something more CREATIVE or your DE-GE-NE-RATE, DE-GE-NE-RATE mind does not understand of 'low reasonable profiles'. Every new character you write sounds more like a self-misturbating dream of the NRA (remember Columbine!) while you do not do nothing in your power to help avoid the Biloxi catastrophe nor the burned turtles by BP, shame on you!
            Demetrius Holly
            2010-06-22 . chapter 2
            Dear fellow Americans and another non-conscious b*stards that do not care a damn about this beautiful blue planet. With sad regret I do inform you that we've suffered a terrorist attack from the Alesian Empire. They've sent into our fold this j*ck*ss called 'Amann' which cannot even spell the surname 'Ivanova' well. By doing horrible acts of bad writing he does seek to destroy our culture and way of thinking by accumulating enough bad mojo into our minds so we ***** each other in the ultimate org*smnation so we self-destroy each other. Fortunately Vorlon, Quarn and Puppeteer scientists have been able to scan this menace while passing by through our solar system. As you know I'm not a man prone to violence, however certain measures have been taken about it. I've already commisioned to the Alesian Empire a retribution force consisting in Stardust the Super-Wizard, Fantomah, The Magician from Mars, Dr. Solar, Dr. Manhattan and Infidel. They've been authorized to use lethal force and even to destroy those Alesians who dare 'Abstract' to escape justice. These continous attacks over our common sense have left me no choice. Aside from some fancy phrase that shows how badly this nation built on intolerance, greed and corruption delivers sanctimoniously its fate into the hands of some miscarriaged 'superior' being which cannot tolerate good ol' unca Darwin, it must say...YOU WON'T SEE ME COMING as the song goes on (c'mon Gankotsou anyone? Stop right now seeing Natoha and Nabruto and Bleak and see Eve no Jikan!)
            My Fair Lady
            2010-06-22 . chapter 3
            What a piece of b@lload is this. To be honest I've never read something so ill-conceived, brittle-boned and poor-feeded than this piece of non-sense a lot of shakespeare chimps keep giving feedback for reasons yet unknown to me but known to people such as Noam Chomsky, Michael Moore or the Great Maker himself (soon in a F*C*s Comic near you!). Not even the weakest authors in the field such as Eric Flint, S. M. Stirling, David Drake, David Feintouch or Stephanie Mayer could have fall so low as the poor devil writing this BS has
            Miracleman
            2010-06-22 . chapter 4
            I could kick the cr@p out of Amann 10 to 1 in a unwinable scenario easier than Aza Chorn killed Jason Bateman. I could twist his third an*s into his windpine easier than I shagg*d til death Trance Gemini over and over until she died out of overexahustion. Please don't look at me like that! I'm Miracleman, I'm supposed to do bullsh*t like that all time as all capes do in a sort of byblical justice stuff! After all, did I not broke the BP pipe in the Caribbean so people finally realized that oil is bad?
            UNMON
            2010-06-22 . chapter 5
            [KWATZ!

[THIS IS UNBEARABLE/EVEN FOR THE CORE'S LOWEST IDDENTITY STANDARDS!\

[IDIOCY AND MALICE POISON ONE OF MANKIND'S GOD HIGHEST CREATIONS/DUE TO AN AXXHOLE THINKING HIMSELF JOHN KEATS\

[THIS AWESOME POT OF BAD MOJO MUST BE BURNED WITH ITS AUTHOR AND BANNED ACROSS THE GALNET!/SO THE CORE'S DEEP THINKERS HATH SPOKEN!\

[INMEDIATE ACTION WILL BE TAKEN BY THE JAIN AND THE GREY MECH IN ORDER TO GET RID OUR GOD OF MATHEMATIC HARMONIA FROM THIS DISSONANT AND REPULSIVE SUBJECT/NO FURTHER WARNING WILL BE GIVEN!\

[KWATZ!]
            Unca Adolf THAT WAR
            2010-06-22 . chapter 6
            Well done my loyal scion and dog. You've proven them again that love is a frail worthless thing, that these wiser older races are nothing but cronish, senile, weak pathetic things. That hate is the only thing to be loved in all its infinite ways. That extermination is the only way we'll accept peace from those weaklings. Please do remember that as long as 'men of steel' as your Amann do live I live too. That our Reich is a million-year long realm and that the lesser races will be exterminated at the arms of my trustworthy commander Fenric Jaeger, a true PURE human in a world of alien cr@p and human weaklings that enlightened by your writings show nothing but the poor, pathetic, low stuff humans can do when cornered against a wall. After all you're a son of Tiger, you cannot do nothing without my command. I live forever in you, where will I go next to spread my message of hate? Maybe to Israel, that stopped being the Kingdom of Heaven and rather became a Pit of Hell a LONG time ago.
            Darkness is his name
            2010-06-22 . chapter 7
            Good work ID*OT, thanks to you HE has won in another world where warfare, death, famine and suffering is all its people will ever known from now on despite the good work of the benevolent Vorlons. HE cannot be thwarted, HE cannot be measured or trialed, as long as motherless axolotl tank mass-produced b*stards as you are being born into help HIM worm HIS way into the Metafictional Omnitext we cannot proof honesty, kindness, compassion, reasoning, friendship, hope or love can be reasonable ways of tolerance much needed, rather BADLY needed in a world full of bad things willing to do evil to the poor people living in there. You're forever HIS, HIS plaything, not even a special one, only one of many-many toys HE does break on purpose even if they are still useful to him. Welcome to Hell sc*m, now never get out of it. You certainly deserve it.
            The Dollar
            2010-06-22 . chapter 8
            This should be renamed into 'True Cr@p' rather than 'True Blood' rogrd, c'mon like it was an intellectual challenge trace via your criminal activities of money laundry and mob killing in Siberia and Colombia that you and you only rogrd were the misspent 'author' of this B$, after all if anything having the maniac-compulsive obssesion that 'Sheridan' is wrote 'Sheriden' is if anything one of your lesser evils. Write fanfiction that makes eyes, hands and teeth bleed is another one but then again do not discuss your lack of taste. It's well known between your poor victims here in the Pit and they certainly do not give you reviews since they cannot understand whatever sh*t you're poisoning them with. Why do not you just give up rogrd and stop torturing us with a pointless WC-1 militarissimo story where the Shadows will be executed for their 'crimes against humanity' (if that should be truth then Henry Kissinger should be hanged of his b*ll$ in some dusty forgotten prison in Chile; and Walker Jr., Earth Ranger, lapidated alive in Iran). You're a poor tasteless whiningboy-prime thingie that cannot even recognize that sh*ts where he eats and it's not to fertilize it I warn you. You simply poison everything you touch. I do assume you've been discussing harshly with your father again, ennit Guv'nor?
            sigpic

Comment

I'd say the guy was just a totally jealous "phantom writer" probably right here on GW:eek; The same kind of text was on my story, I read on deleted instantly.

here's a small sample of what he/she wrote.

"Dude do you expect the might of the US Air Force would induct and promote some foriegn ****wit Admiral over their own, you gotta be smokin something you Aussie w*nker"

I kept that part for future enlightenment
              My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
              sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
                I'd say the guy was just a totally jealous "phantom writer" probably right here on GW:eek; The same kind of text was on my story, I read on deleted instantly.

here's a small sample of what he/she wrote.

"Dude do you expect the might of the US Air Force would induct and promote some foriegn ****wit Admiral over their own, you gotta be smokin something you Aussie w*nker"

I kept that part for future enlightenment
                "phantom writer?"
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amann View Post
                  "phantom writer?"
                  Yes someone who uses a zillion alias's in their reviews, but it's always the same person

Comment

at least he's reading it evidently

i've gotten bad reviews in my day but usually they're just about the pairing or some subjective plot device or something. The kind of thing people who can't see past their own tastes say to others.

I've never had someone go "Hugo Chavez" on me

not really much else you can do but ignore it, but someone's obviously got you in their troll sights and they seem to be at least somewhat well read
                    Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
                      at least he's reading it evidently

i've gotten bad reviews in my day but usually they're just about the pairing or some subjective plot device or something. The kind of thing people who can't see past their own tastes say to others.

I've never had someone go "Hugo Chavez" on me

not really much else you can do but ignore it, but someone's obviously got you in their troll sights and they seem to be at least somewhat well read
                      well I left the reviews open just for the lols this guy is sending me. I don't even want to speculate how crazy you have to be to write this kind of stuff......I am not entirely sure if that is a good or a bad thing to have someone "hugo Chavez" on me.

btw, I should sig quote that.
                      sigpic

Comment

Same guy sent me a PM on FF.net yesterday. Told me to get a life and quit writing, and he was commenting on Skydivers chapter

Comment

personally I find the people quite amusing, a good laugh roit, personally I let them try and stop me, but my muse is pretty much unstopable at this point (46 stories written and counting!!!)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Just had a glance over your 46 stories, a lot of work indeed. But perhaps it would be better if you concentrated on finsihing one such as RT and make it worthwhile. Your few (very few) reviews should tell you that. And for the most part, though the concepts of your stories are fine, they need a lot of work in spelling, grammar amd timing. Also in most of your stories, you seem to lose track of the chronolgy, ie the times when certain things occur. Hope this helps, but I digress, this should be posted in the Analysis thread.

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
                              Just had a glance over your 46 stories, a lot of work indeed. But perhaps it would be better if you concentrated on finsihing one such as RT and make it worthwhile. Your few (very few) reviews should tell you that. And for the most part, though the concepts of your stories are fine, they need a lot of work in spelling, grammar amd timing. Also in most of your stories, you seem to lose track of the chronolgy, ie the times when certain things occur. Hope this helps, but I digress, this should be posted in the Analysis thread.
                              Speaking of that thread, can we get an extension of another week on the fanfic comp? *is still stuck waiting for her co-writer*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                                Speaking of that thread, can we get an extension of another week on the fanfic comp? *is still stuck waiting for her co-writer*
                                plz see fanfic thread for comment on this Leave Amann's thread alone!

Comment

Working...
                                X