The Henry Foss/Kate Freelander (FATE) Shippers Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
    Wowee - two pages already! This thread is taking off I'm so glad to be finding more FATE fics and stuffs lately... Even as a background extra thing in fics that star other folks. They are so great How can we go about recruiting people to our cause?
    yay page two! time for a new pic
    (potential spoilers for veritas)
    Spoiler:

I do have a suggestion for bringing more people into Henry/Kate, (besides making more Henry/Kate art and music videos of course! (not a big fanfic reader I'm afraid)), and that is to not make this or other FATE sites feel like a second incarnation of the Helen/Nikola ship thread. I like H/N in the show, it's fun and cute, but it's not something I like enough to go looking for in fandom. So if we keep this thread pure H/K we won't have to worry about scaring away the non H/N shippers ^^ (edit) sorry, I feel I have to clarify... I don't mean no Helen or Nikola mention... looking back I realized there hasn't been as much mentioning of the pair here as I thought there was when I wrote this. I'm just really good about putting my foot in my mouth! :!

Oh yeah, and yes, my icons are up for grabs!

and another pic, just for fun:
    Last edited by nebulan; 03 May 2010, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
      i can see this ship as well... now poor sexy Will needs someone.. after all Helen has Tesla
      AH!! you!! *tackles cko* im glad your here! i miss you around the other threads too love!

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
      yay page two! time for a new pic
      (potential spoilers for veritas)

I do have a suggestion for bringing more people into Henry/Kate, (besides making more Henry/Kate art and music videos of course! (not a big fanfic reader I'm afraid)), and that is to not make this or other FATE sites feel like a second incarnation of the Helen/Nikola ship thread. I like H/N in the show, it's fun and cute, but it's not something I like enough to go looking for in fandom. So if we keep this thread pure H/K we won't have to worry about scaring away the non H/N shippers ^^ (edit) sorry, I feel I have to clarify... I don't mean no Helen or Nikola mention... looking back I realized there hasn't been as much mentioning of the pair here as I thought there was when I wrote this. I'm just really good about putting my foot in my mouth! :!

Oh yeah, and yes, my icons are up for grabs!

and another pic, just for fun:
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...4-04-18-13.jpg
      You rock with all these pictures i adore that first one, its soo adorable but thats not surprising since they are so adorable
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

mmm yes... i nip into the other threads as well... may not post all the time but i do read em, *smirks*
        sigpic

Comment

mmm yes... i nip into the other threads as well... may not post all the time but i do read em, *smirks*
          well you should like IDK post jkk im glad your here your our own gaurdian lurker
          sigpic

Comment

Comment

Henry: FATE? i dont get it...
              Kate: yeah i think its a "shipper" thread about you and me being meant to be...i think
              Henry: Shipper?! ok now im really confused....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                Henry: FATE? i dont get it...
                Kate: yeah i think its a "shipper" thread about you and me being meant to be...i think
                Henry: Shipper?! ok now im really confused....

Will: *off screen* talk to Magnus and Tesla... they have that shipper thing as well.. *snickers*
                sigpic

Comment

Will: *off screen* talk to Magnus and Tesla... they have that shipper thing as well.. *snickers*
                  Big Guy: *off screen* Hrmmmmf...Magnus has that shipper thing with everybody. Just not with me...

Kate, Will & Henry: *WTF faces* O.O

-----------

But, true story, I actually tried explaining to my Mother what the whole Shipper thing meant and why you 'ship' someone and basically she now thinks I need help. LOL. I'm pretty sure that's what the actors think about us too...Oh well!! =P
                  sigpic
                  "All we have is each other." - Made by MartinaMagnus

Comment

Originally posted by liliofthevaley View Post
                    Big Guy: *off screen* Hrmmmmf...Magnus has that shipper thing with everybody. Just not with me...

Kate, Will & Henry: *WTF faces* O.O

-----------

But, true story, I actually tried explaining to my Mother what the whole Shipper thing meant and why you 'ship' someone and basically she now thinks I need help. LOL. I'm pretty sure that's what the actors think about us too...Oh well!! =P
                    sigpic

Comment

haha!

by the way, these caps, if they say "hulu" then I capped 'em, but if the file name has "quicktime" then I got them from http://sanctuary-caps.com/ which is teh awesome! (and I re-sized with photobucket)
                      for those that want to make some graphics *nudge nudge, wink wink* I think there are some great caps of the two of them from Eulogy, Fragments (tho Henry is grumpy the whole time) and Haunted ^^

I did make a new drawing... it's Henry focused for the Henry contest at the deviantArt sanctuary group, but I did include Kate ^^; used caps from Eulogy as a reference tho its based on the scene from Haunted:
                      http://nebulan.deviantart.com/art/He...hine-162573472

Comment

haha!

by the way, these caps, if they say "hulu" then I capped 'em, but if the file name has "quicktime" then I got them from http://sanctuary-caps.com/ which is teh awesome! (and I re-sized with photobucket)
                        for those that want to make some graphics *nudge nudge, wink wink* I think there are some great caps of the two of them from Eulogy, Fragments (tho Henry is grumpy the whole time) and Haunted ^^

I did make a new drawing... it's Henry focused for the Henry contest at the deviantArt sanctuary group, but I did include Kate ^^; used caps from Eulogy as a reference tho its based on the scene from Haunted:
                        http://nebulan.deviantart.com/art/He...hine-162573472
                        my friend that is an AWESOME drawing
                        sigpic

Comment

eeeee!! looky icons! http://community.livejournal.com/lad...47.html#cutid1 http://community.livejournal.com/lad...84.html#cutid2 (noticed lili had some kate/henry icons in userpics and wanted to see if there were more, so went looking... are there more??)

I'm gonna run out of picture eventually... is it autumn yet??

Comment

very lovely
                            sigpic

Comment

eeeee!! looky icons! http://community.livejournal.com/lad...47.html#cutid1 http://community.livejournal.com/lad...84.html#cutid2 (noticed lili had some kate/henry icons in userpics and wanted to see if there were more, so went looking... are there more??)
                              Heh. Yup, Grace is my official Kate/Henry icon making machine. Which is why I love her immensely for. =D

Sadly I've yet to find other Kate/Henry icons, which is sad. But I'm thinking of trying my hand at some, nothing fancy, just some basic crop here and there, especially since you're providing me with such awesome caps to make them from. =D

I need autumn now. Seriously. LOL.
                              sigpic
                              "All we have is each other." - Made by MartinaMagnus

Comment

mmm yes... too damn far away.. *pouts*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X