Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DNA Activation, does anyone believe this site??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
    Some of what TheChosen1 has said is relatively true, the human body does have a bioelectric field, which could very well be affected by Earth's magnetism, I don't know what that would do to your health, but my guess is not much. That being said I'm sure DNA can be changed by environmental electromagnetic fields, cancer anyone? I think we need to get Jarnin to come comment on this.
    Yes, I suppose it's somewhat credible. However, I do not see how you can change it as it appears to be mostly generated unconciously... And it doesn't explain how changing it would get rid of all disease...

Oh... and to PennyWise...

Thanks for clearing up the parts of genetics I was foggy on.

I think that the whole thing with polartiy has to do with electromagnetism. X amount of time ago, they found out that magnets were attracted to electrical fields and they found that there was a whole new force behind it. I suppose the theory behind changing DNA by changing your electromagnetic field was that you could use the vibrations to somehow move stuff around...?

Then again, I don't see how moving the backbone of phosphates around could do much to change it since it's the bases that provide instructions for RNA which creates the proteins which makes us who we are...
    Last edited by Elles; 18 June 2007, 09:32 AM.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Elles View Post
      Yes, I suppose it's somewhat credible. However, I do not see how you can change it as it appears to be mostly generated unconciously... And it doesn't explain how changing it would get rid of all disease...
      Well I did say only some of what he said was true.
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Point 1. Google advertises anything, even completely bunk services/products.

Point 2. This is one of those bunk services/products.

Point 3. If this sort of service/product was actually possible, it would be all over the news, and it isn't.

Point 4. If you want a great deal on DNA Activation, send me 12 payments of $19.95, and I'll unlock the hidden traits currently trapped in your DNA.
        Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarnin View Post
          If you want a great deal on DNA Activation, send me 12 payments of $19.95, and I'll unlock the hidden traits currently trapped in your DNA.
          Where do I send these payments?
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
            Where do I send these payments?
            To me!

I could use the $240...

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Working...
            X