• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Ahhh, the things we do for fic.
    Yes, but oh so worth it!!!

Looking forward to it!
    Yes, me too. The fic bunnies took a bit of a detour with the HS AU fic, but it's interesting. I'm gonna try and get other fic finished first (more alliteration, LOL) and then I'll start officially posting AU.

Got MaidofHonor work to do. Later!

Comment

Yo, JT, you're gonna loooooove this!

Starting chapter for AU High School fic

Heh heh heh.

Comment

Sparky pic before I sleep. *snorts*

Night, everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
          http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/poundpuppy29/Sparky/normal_atl_303_0716.jpg
          Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...308_1163-1.jpg

Night, everybody!
          GAH! Another two pics featuring Lizzeh's PERFECT HAIR. OMG. *flails*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yo, JT, you're gonna loooooove this!

Starting chapter for AU High School fic

Heh heh heh.
            Great start, SW! More please.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...308_1163-1.jpg

Night, everybody!
              I don't have a caption, but I just love that whole little scene. Does anybody remember what episode that is from? I just remember the looks they exchange that are so full of dialogue that goes unspoken. And the eyesex is turned up to level 10.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                I don't have a caption, but I just love that whole little scene. Does anybody remember what episode that is from? I just remember the looks they exchange that are so full of dialogue that goes unspoken. And the eyesex is turned up to level 10.
                Pretty sure that's from McKay and Mrs. Miller. Lizzeh so looks like she wants to jump John right then and there.

ETA: And new Ren!fic is here: Part 2 of Husbands and Wives is online.
                Last edited by Scary Kitty; 27 April 2012, 07:03 AM.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Pretty sure that's from McKay and Mrs. Miller. Lizzeh so looks like she wants to jump John right then and there.

ETA: And new Ren!fic is here: Part 2 of Husbands and Wives is online.
                  Ah, got it now. Whoever did the transcript left out the Sparky response to this bit:

ROD: Well, it was Sheppard’s idea.

(In the Observation Room, John smiles smugly.)

And then Elizabeth looks at John proudly and nods while they have eyesex and he smirks some more.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ah, got it now. Whoever did the transcript left out the Sparky response to this bit:

And then Elizabeth looks at John proudly and nods while they have eyesex and he smirks some more.
                    Ohhhh yeah, that's what it's all about!

Comment

Evening everyone! I just cam back from seeing ‘The Avengers’, such an awesome film.

Thanks for the pics, love the scene where they are standing up over the observation room, there are many great Sparky moments up there.

I can watch that scene over and over, it’s pretty cool and I love how Liz just gets John, and John just loves to impress Liz when he can (even when he technically isn’t the one who did it this time)
                      sigpic

Comment

Been sick for a week, and coughing all day. Ugh. Hafta clean house tonight so landlord can show it tomorrow. Will be throwing out a lot of junk.

SK, I accidentally deleted the post you left on my LJ. Sorry! Was trying to clear inbox but ... Whoops. Feel free to repost it, cause now I'm tempted to throw in a line regarding Indiana Jones in the next chapter.

I'll be back when the chore bunnies trade me off to the fic bunnies!

Comment

Been sick for a week, and coughing all day. Ugh. Hafta clean house tonight so landlord can show it tomorrow. Will be throwing out a lot of junk.

SK, I accidentally deleted the post you left on my LJ. Sorry! Was trying to clear inbox but ... Whoops. Feel free to repost it, cause now I'm tempted to throw in a line regarding Indiana Jones in the next chapter.

Oh dear. Honestly, I don't even remember exactly what I wrote to be able to repost it.

In other news, you mentioning throwing out junk reminded me that I've got some junk sitting around that I need to get rid of. Something to do this weekend while waiting until post-a-thon time on Sunday...

Comment

I’m going to try and get around to reading all the fanfics this weekend, there have been much time over this week, I mean I got my computer back Monday and I still haven’t moved over to it and is still on the computer I borrowed when it broke.

Good luck with the cleaning ShipperWriter, I recently did a complete cleaning myself and threw away a lot of thing, I dunno, I have such hard time to throw things away because I always think “hey, maybe I will need this again someday” but it usually turns out that I never look at it again, especially a bunch of old papers like old school stuff from years ago, I mean what am I supposed to do with those now? No, I need to learn to throw things away and the thing is afterward I always feel great because I have more room to put newer junk in *lol*.
                            sigpic

Comment

*sends chicken soup and tissues* I hope you beat this thing really soon.

The talk of throwing out stuff just makes me tired. We finally got our basement cleaned out last fall, but only because it flooded. My whole house is stuffed to the gills. I have to get it cleaned out sometime before I die so I don't leave it all for SR Jr. and Miss M to deal with. That won't be any time soon. Right? So I can relax.

That just leaves me free to play Sparky.
                              sigpic

Comment

God the cleaning out the house! Another thing I have to do.

But dont have to do that now so bring on the Spark!
                                So, closet?
                                Yeah closet. But do you have to say that infront of Thor?
                                I believe I'm needed else where.
                                What? See he dosen't mind.
                                JOHN!

Comment

Working...
                                X