Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Really? Awesome I just love this show so much it ain't real
    I have really grown to love it as well. My Dad really likes it too, and now, I have even gotten my wife into it. We started watching Season 1 together just last week.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

After seeing that ending am I ever glad Fringe was renewed! Okay so the Olivia switch was easy to guess but it will give us something different next season. I for one hope the switch stays for awhile. This can give us some more insight into the Alt universe.

I snatched season 1 of Fringe on DVD at $18.88 in Canada's WalMart. It was weird. About 5 had that price and the rest were the huge $50 something. It scanned in at the cash but the cashier I got actually ran to check out the displays herself (she said it was faster!) since I said there were others marked that way. She came back with something written on her hand that she had to punch into the cash and I got my Fringe for dirt cheap! HA! Now I can convert my hubby. He's watched a few episodes this season with me and has gotten lost a few times. So I said it's just easier for him to watch season 1 with me.
      Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        I have really grown to love it as well. My Dad really likes it too, and now, I have even gotten my wife into it. We started watching Season 1 together just last week.
        Coll, I think more and more people are beginning to realise just how good it's became and started to give it more of a chance
        sigpic

Comment

Coll, I think more and more people are beginning to realise just how good it's became and started to give it more of a chance
          I sure hope that is the case. That could help the ratings next season.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I sure hope that is the case. That could help the ratings next season.
            I hope so too. I'm trying to convince FoXy to give it another chance

I watch it, my brother watches it, the cleaner at my work watches it

Oh part 2 is on tomorrow night, I can't wait It's getting so exciting
            sigpic

Comment

I hope so too. I'm trying to convince FoXy to give it another chance

I watch it, my brother watches it, the cleaner at my work watches it

Oh part 2 is on tomorrow night, I can't wait It's getting so exciting
              I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
                Oh I am 100% positive I will

WHAT HAPPENED??? I'VE BECOME OPTIMISTIC...I'M NOT MEANT TO BE OPTIMISTIC....I'M A DEVOUT PESSIMIST!!! *runs away screaming*
                sigpic

Comment

So what did you think, Linda06?
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

So what did you think, Linda06?
                    Well, I was like then I was like then I was like and then I was like *gasp*
                    sigpic

Comment

Sounds about right.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well, I was like then I was like then I was like and then I was like *gasp*
                        Well, looks like this season ender has done the job it set out to do then!

Comment

Sounds about right.
                          Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                          Well, looks like this season ender has done the job it set out to do then!
                          It sure did

Oh how oh how are we gonna survive till the new season Hibernation sounds good

So if Bell didn't take out part of Walter's brain would our Walter have ended up like Walternate? I like our Walter much better

Oh how are we gonna get our Olivia back Can she get back? Will they realise they have the wrong Olivia? Will they be able to go back and get our Olivia somehow? Oh so many questions I feel like my heads gonna explode

Oh how I love alternate universe eps, but they sure do confuse me sometimes
                          sigpic

Comment

I too love alternate universe stuff - I think that may be one of the biggest reasons Fringe has got me hooked. I also love the characters though.

I've always been intrigued when tv shows do alternate universes, and I'm definitely enjoying having it a central plotline.
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                            sigpic

Comment

It sure did

Oh how oh how are we gonna survive till the new season Hibernation sounds good

So if Bell didn't take out part of Walter's brain would our Walter have ended up like Walternate? I like our Walter much better

Oh how are we gonna get our Olivia back Can she get back? Will they realise they have the wrong Olivia? Will they be able to go back and get our Olivia somehow? Oh so many questions I feel like my heads gonna explode

Oh how I love alternate universe eps, but they sure do confuse me sometimes
                              Yeah, the wait for Season 3 is going to be a bit torturous. We just have to find a way to hang on.

My wife is just getting into this show, so we started with Season 1. With any luck, we will get through both seasons just in time for Season 3 to start.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Alternate universes are my favourite Sci Fi idea after time travel. I suppose it's because they give more things to think about and confuzzle my brain. The 'what if?' question is always fun to play with and gives another angle to explore the 'human condition'.

Stargate SG-1, Fringe and DS9 have given me some of the most entertaining alternate universe stories. What I like about Fringe is that it is a whole show devoted to an alternate universe story. A fantastic tale about the pitfalls of messing with the order of things, however important the reason for doing it in the first place is.

Add great characters like these shows have and you've got some really good TV!

I think I'm going to enjoy watching the alternate Olivia, is she really that different from the one we know? Which one will we sympathise with more? This is why Fringe is so riveting to watch, it has characters that we can care about on so many different levels, have our emotions played with; you just know Fringe is going to do this big time..... I can't wait for next season, like you say Linda, so many unanswered questions........I love this show!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X