The Sanctuary Challenges Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
    We are not SB or something like that ... I just know you I'm Martina Veľká guys around here call me Tina ...
    Nice to have you here
    I've been here too much, but I been here so often and I'm sorry. And I meet you. And please excuse my English for a long time I did not write with anyone in so I behold out of practice

Comment

Originally posted by LEKY View Post
      I've been here too much, but I been here so often and I'm sorry. And I meet you. And please excuse my English for a long time I did not write with anyone in so I behold out of practice
      That's ok ...
      but we are bit OT ...
      So what do you like about Helen Magnus ?
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

That's ok ...
        but we are bit OT ...
        So what do you like about Helen Magnus ?
        OT what is that?:-D

Yeah like it even though the shrine have other favorites, but Helen is between them

Comment

OT - off topic
          can't say Helen is my fav Sanctuary character (cuz Nikola is) but Helen is the second on my list
          and since we're supposed to make art about her, I can easily deal with that cuz I like making art

Comment

OT what is that?:-D

Yeah like it even though the shrine have other favorites, but Helen is between them
            OT is out of topic ... You know this thread is about something and we were totally out of that ...
            so Helen is your fav character ?
            sigpic

Comment

OT is out of topic ... You know this thread is about something and we were totally out of that ...
              so Helen is your fav character ?
              Yeah we are completely wrong. But because I'm sorry, maybe me Sammie for a kill.:-D

Sure it is

Comment

Yeah we are completely wrong. But because I'm sorry, maybe me Sammie for a kill.:-D

Sure it is
                She won't kill you she already wants to kill me if I won't write a fic ... don't worry ...
                are Helen/Nikola or Helen/John fan ? xD
                sigpic

Comment

Sure it is
                  Hehe, I am an evil, but I am not that bad and violent I am nice.

She won't kill you she already wants to kill me if I won't write a fic ... don't worry ...
                  are Helen/Nikola or Helen/John fan ? xD
                  Yeah, I am able to do that .. because you torture me with this .. Marti

LEKY .. WELCOME, I am glad you joined us. It is great to have you here. If you need help, feel free to ask me, ok ?

What do I like the most about Helen ? I totally adore her "brain". She is clever, inteligent. I always fell in love with clever women

And Marti, thanks for your nice comment about this thread I am glad you like it.

Criss, I am still thinking about art which I am going to make for this first challenge. I hope I will come up with something "good"
                  Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                  / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post

Yeah, I am able to do that .. because you torture me with this .. Marti
                    I torture with this ? me ? ... you are the one who wants to kill me !!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I torture with this ? me ? ... you are the one who wants to kill me !!!
                      Hehe... I am a great rhetorician I can always make everything to be against you I am an evil. And sweetie, you gave me an idea for a banner for this challenge Thanks.

Comment

This topic is great idea, really Majka, especially for Sanctuary-maniac like me.

Comment

Hehe... I am a great rhetorician I can always make everything to be against you I am an evil. And sweetie, you gave me an idea for a banner for this challenge Thanks.
                          Glad I gave you an idea ... That's amazing ... it will be banner with you and me how you are killing me ? ...
                          sigpic

Comment

uhm guys...question
                            are we supposed to do at least a banner and an icon and a wallie or we could just make only banners or only icons?

Comment

Glad I gave you an idea ... That's amazing ... it will be banner with you and me how you are killing me ? ...
                              Noo .. it will be banner about Helen. I can!t show the way how I will kill you

Criss, you can submit 3 avatars and 3 banner and 3 walls ... max If you submit only 3 avatars one Banner and ne Wall, it is up to you .. do you understand me ?
                              My explanation skills are baaad

Comment

Noo .. it will be banner about Helen. I can!t show the way how I will kill you
                                Why ? ... I thnik it's good idea ... and I want to know how I will be killed
                                Last edited by Martina Magnus; 09 July 2010, 09:43 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X