Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not really a tattoo person, but if I ever considered getting one a Stargate one would be cool

Comment

Originally posted by Mayalaen
      Okay... had to ask; does anyone have a Stargate tattoo? I've thought it might be cool to get the symbol for Earth. I just had to know if anyone else had gotten one
      I would, but Christians aren't supposed to get tattoos. Guess I'm stuck with the wash-off ones.

I did, however, put Earth's address on the side pocket of my pants. My mom thought I had gone insane, but, I have to figure that if I am EVER lost in space, I just point out the address and hope I'm not on a Goa'uld occupied world.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayalaen
        Okay... had to ask; does anyone have a Stargate tattoo? I've thought it might be cool to get the symbol for Earth. I just had to know if anyone else had gotten one
        I've got a PoO (Point of Origin) tatooed on my ankle. (Easily concealable when it needs to be. And there are times it needs to be concealed.)

Piece of advice - think long and hard about this. What you tattoo will become a permanent part of you. I thought about this one for 2 years, it took 15 years of thinking to get my first one.
        You're never too old to do something goofy.
        sigpic
        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

hahaha, I was thinking about making a thread about SG tattoo's yesterday. I am gonna go with a henna one, then I will think about it a bit longer after it fades away and then decide.
          Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
          Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

Like said before. Think long and hard before getting a tattoo as it's for life.
            I did consider getting a stargate related tattoo but then I tought na, I want something unique, original. So I designed mine myself .
            But maybe I'll put PoO in it, it's a circular type tattoo.
            Still need some thinking about that though.
            Today Is Yesterdays Tomorrow

Comment

I've been thinking about getting another tattoo (I currently have three) and although it won't be Stargate related exactly, it was inspired by it. What I want is an infinity sign with the hebrew word for for life in one side (Chai) and the heiroglyph for Ankh in the other. I have to wait awhile, until I have a job and money again, but the idea is always floating around in my head.

Mirnell

Comment

I am having a tattoo artist draw up my first tattoo so I don't have one yet. But, was wondering if any of you have one and hoping you would share what it is (and where if it's still PG)....

Comment

I'm gonna get the one Ronan has on the left side of the neck.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                    I'm gonna get the one Ronan has on the left side of the neck.
                    I would wanna know what it stands for first... Or maybe you do know? If that is the case please share...
                    S.T.A.K.S. if you think kirking stinks...

Jackson: Earth minutes?
                    Mitchell: Yeah, I've always wanted to say that.
                    Vala: Well, now you have.

Image hosted by RandomImage.net

Member of Ben Hiney Club, Happy Trails Club and The Amazing Arm Appreciation Association Dex's Devil

Comment

I saw this dude on one of the stargate convention (hosted by the dude from Conan O'briens show). Secausus, NJ. He had the stargate on his bach...just under his neck region.
                      1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar
                        I saw this dude on one of the stargate convention (hosted by the dude from Conan O'briens show). Secausus, NJ. He had the stargate on his bach...just under his neck region.
                        Did it cover his whole back? How big was it?

Comment

I have a tattoo of Senator Kinsey on my left butt cheek.
                          Don't green it unless you mean it.

Comment

ive got two ancient egyptian tattoos, which people attribute to my love of stargate, but its the other way around... (it was my interest in ancient egypt that got me into stargate)

anyhoo... the first is the eye of ra on my shoulder....

and the other is my name in glyphs on my left arm... (which i cant find a full pic of)

but these were the best i could find

enjoy
                            VL2DY4 - Why drink and drive when you can boost and slide...

Comment

jetvlt, those are a lot like what I'm going to be doing. Thanks for sharing and the pics are cool.

Comment

Ohhh.
                                I have one:

Comment

Working...
                                X