Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    IMO the best redemption storyline in Farscape had to do with Crais. Look at where he began in Season 1, and how things ended in Season 3. Talk about serious character growth.
    I was really happy that Crais turned into something multi-dimensional and interesting because he sure didn't start off that way.

Just finished S1 last night.
    sigpic

Comment

farscape is the best!!
      sigpic

Comment

IMO the best redemption storyline in Farscape had to do with Crais. Look at where he began in Season 1, and how things ended in Season 3. Talk about serious character growth.
        His was such a wonderful storyline. Well done.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Its interesting you could say something simliar about Scorpious. He was our sworn enemy in S1 and look at him living on Moya in S4. Sure he was not our friend like Crais but I wouldn't call him an enemy
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Its interesting you could say something simliar about Scorpious. He was our sworn enemy in S1 and look at him living on Moya in S4. Sure he was not our friend like Crais but I wouldn't call him an enemy
            I don't think Scorpius would have ever sacrificed himself like Crais did.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Scorpius really only cares about himself and wormhole tech
              sigpic

Comment

I don't think Scorpius would have ever sacrificed himself like Crais did.
                I did mention that Scorpious didn't become a friend like Crais did.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

But he sure risked his life for the others in "Coup by Clam", didn't he? Yep, he's frellin' multi-dimensional... With every rewatched episode I love him more
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, I know. I was just saying.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Geryalex View Post
                      But he sure risked his life for the others in "Coup by Clam", didn't he? Yep, he's frellin' multi-dimensional... With every rewatched episode I love him more
                      Scorpius definitely had his moments, that is for sure. No one could ever accuse the writers of writing him as a black and white type of character.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Scorpious was pretty much an obsessed individual (wormhole weapons cause he hated the scarrans) who didn't care what tactics he used or what people he hurt. If torturing didn't work then he tried something different to get what he wanted.

Comment

Scorpius was definitely obsessed. Look what he went through as a child. The way he was treated, the way he had to survive. Knowing how and why he was conceived probably didn't help things any either. To him, nothing mattered more than making the Scarrans pay.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yea! I finally was able to order my Farscape DVD's.

Price has really come down since the last time I looked so I went for it.

It will be fun to get to watch Farscape again!
                            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I started a Farscape rewatch this past weekend I am also doing the SG rewatch also in the middle of season 9. I was doing a Charmed rewatch too but I am all done with it
                              sigpic
                              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                                Yea! I finally was able to order my Farscape DVD's.

Price has really come down since the last time I looked so I went for it.

It will be fun to get to watch Farscape again!
                                Congratulations on the purchase. It was a wise investment to be sure. Enjoy them.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X