No announcement yet.

Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sad thing is I would have been hooked when it first aired if I had known about it. Seems like so many people at the Farscape conventions are also new to the show (yes I liked it enough to check out all the youtube related videos), makes me wonder if we all had seen it first run it might have had a few more seasons or big screen movie. If I ever hit the lottery I think I owe Ben and Claudia a check.

Comment

Originally posted by unknown_k View Post
      The sad thing is I would have been hooked when it first aired if I had known about it. Seems like so many people at the Farscape conventions are also new to the show (yes I liked it enough to check out all the youtube related videos), makes me wonder if we all had seen it first run it might have had a few more seasons or big screen movie. If I ever hit the lottery I think I owe Ben and Claudia a check.
      I think that the two of them are doing pretty alright. Your appreciation would probably be more than enough for them.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Doing a re-watch right now. Up to Bone to be Wild, Season 1. Sooooooooo Goooooood.
        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

I just finished a rewatch of this show. I only have the Mini Series left to watch. I am putting it off because I will miss this show so darn much.
          Posting at.............
          http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

I have seriously lost count of how many times I have re-watched Farscape. And no matter how many times I watch this show, it never gets old to me.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              I have seriously lost count of how many times I have re-watched Farscape. And no matter how many times I watch this show, it never gets old to me.
              eh, whats up D'Argo
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                eh, whats up D'Argo
                What a crazy, funny episode that was.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I may try and start a full re-watch again soon. It has been awhile for me now. I will watch all 4 seasons, PKWs, and read all the comics again. That way, I get the whole experience.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

It was nice to see Ben Browder on the latest episode of Chuck.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I just watched my fave episode of Farscape to celebrate Australia Day
                      (Out Of Their Minds)
                      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                        I just watched my fave episode of Farscape to celebrate Australia Day
                        (Out Of Their Minds)
                        That is a really great episode, no doubt about that.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Just finished off season three, plus two episodes of season four. I still can't get over how awesome the show is. Very few episodes in it I can say I disliked, weird off the wall episodes yes, but rarely one I dislike. Can't wait to see how the season 4 goes
                          Oh for a book and a shady nook ~ Jules' Book Reviews - my book review site.

Comment

I need to start season 3 again to the end and then start over sometime this year with commentary on (I purchased the DVD box set was watching on Netflix before).

Comment

Originally posted by bookwormjules View Post
                              Just finished off season three, plus two episodes of season four. I still can't get over how awesome the show is. Very few episodes in it I can say I disliked, weird off the wall episodes yes, but rarely one I dislike. Can't wait to see how the season 4 goes
                              I hope you end up enjoying Season 4 as much as I did. Enjoy the ride, my friend.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

IMO the best redemption storyline in Farscape had to do with Crais. Look at where he began in Season 1, and how things ended in Season 3. Talk about serious character growth.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X