Who is hotter? Samantha Carter or Vala Mal Doran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vala for a fling, Sam for a long-term relationship

IRL Amanda Tapping vs Claudia Black - both are beautiful, talented and seem interesting but I'd have to go for Claudia Black. I think Amanda is a bit too old for me.
    "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

Originally posted by Huaracocha View Post

IRL Amanda Tapping vs Claudia Black - both are beautiful, talented and seem interesting but I'd have to go for Claudia Black. I think Amanda is a bit too old for me.
      Amazingly enough...Amanda is older than Claudia. However, I think time has been more gracious to Amanda.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Huaracocha View Post
        I think Huaracocha said it perfectly! Vala is so flirty, but hard to pin down. She borders on being flighty, at times. She is quite hot, though. I prefer Sam's more timeless beauty, though, to Vala's looks. I also like her personality a lot better: I prefer the serious side of her, and she also has a good sense of humor, too.
        Signature by Glitch33.
        sigpic
        Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Sam Carter, I fell in love with her in the first episode

Comment

Originally posted by DutchCarterLover View Post
            Sam Carter, I fell in love with her in the first episode
            THIS FOR LIFE!! I fell in love with Sam (everything about her) in the first episode, just hands down the best female character in all of existence. Vala is someone that guys would be attracted to easily, but she's just... not Sam!

Comment

Originally posted by adibenisrael View Post
              THIS FOR LIFE!! I fell in love with Sam (everything about her) in the first episode, just hands down the best female character in all of existence. Vala is someone that guys would be attracted to easily, but she's just... not Sam!
              I agree...I think Sam is awesome. IDK...I just don't find Vala attractive. I think she'd be fun to hang out with and such...but that's about it.
              sigpic

Comment

Carter, by a mile.
                sigpic

Comment

Vala, in my opinion
                  sigpic

Comment

Sam with this hair: http://cdn1.sciencefiction.com/wp-co...-Tapping-2.jpg

But I also really adore Vala's energy and that accent - ufff. Not to mention Claudia's involvement in Naughty Dog's Uncharted games
                    As well, not forgetting Frasier in SG-1 outfit: http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/a...-DrFrasier.jpg
                    sigpic

Comment

Sam is much hotter then Vala

Comment

Originally posted by muziqaz View Post
                        bow-chica-wow-wow

Originally posted by muziqaz View Post
                        But I also really adore Vala's energy and that accent - ufff. Not to mention Claudia's involvement in Naughty Dog's Uncharted games
                        I agree...I love Vala's sense of humor, her energy, etc. However, I think Sam is a classic beauty. Don't get me wrong...I'm not saying Vala is ugly...I just think Sam has a lot more to offer.
                        sigpic

Comment

Definitely Sam.
                          Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                            I agree...I love Vala's sense of humor, her energy, etc. However, I think Sam is a classic beauty. Don't get me wrong...I'm not saying Vala is ugly...I just think Sam has a lot more to offer.
                            Yes, Vala is more of the flirty minx, while Sam is your highschool sweetheart
                            sigpic

Comment

This is hotter

http://images.wikia.com/stargate/images/a/a0/Adria_ascended.jpg

(please do not hotlink to other sites without their permission

Comment

Carter all the way!

Comment

Working...
                                X