Next Tuesday (208)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badwolfSG View Post
    I actually thought Helen was unfair with Will, until the real reason was told, so I do too liked when Will started grilling back.

P.S. How can the big guy go sufing with being noticed?
    My first thought was, Bigfoot on a surfboard !! Must have been a private beach!!
    MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
    MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
    POLARIS TORONTO 2007
    CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
    GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
    VCON VANCOUVER 2010
    FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
      My first thought was, Bigfoot on a surfboard !! Must have been a private beach!!

Ok tomorrow I am so getting on StC to see the first 15 minutes that I missed... and just so I can see it again... lol!!

Poor Will the abnormals didn't like him.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
        Ok tomorrow I am so getting on StC to see the first 15 minutes that I missed... and just so I can see it again... lol!!

Poor Will the abnormals didn't like him.
        But we do!!!
        MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
        MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
        POLARIS TORONTO 2007
        CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
        GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
        VCON VANCOUVER 2010
        FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
          But we do!!!

Yes, yes we do. Especially when he is all wet and his clothes cling to him and... *strays*

What was I saying... lol!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by badwolfSG View Post
            P.S. How can the big guy go sufing with being noticed?
            Could be a remote part of Tanzanian coast.

Good episode, though the ending was rather abrupt. I guess we're to assume they got the Mayday out before the battery died and the Coast Guard or someone will come along to rescue them.

I really enjoyed the argument Will and Helen had throughout the episode, it let Helen show more of her bossy side while letting Will also stand-up for himself. And it also showed that as good of friends as they've become, there are still things they won't confide or tell each other. That came across as very realistic to me.

Bonus points again for a mention of Ashley, and even more that it was her upcoming birthday that informed so much of Helen's emotions and actions.

And it's awesome that Helen was on the Titanic and got pulled out of the water by Molly Brown. Count Olaf and his soccer team made me laugh, as did Helen's lame joke at the end.

sigpic

Comment

I got such a Jack sparrow feel When Hellen said, "Ello Beastie" It was so great me and my friend were laughing so hard.
              I loved that! (I'm a HUGE PoTC fan)
              This episode was so good!! I just love the Will and Helen interaction!
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                the whole Jack Feel was awesome!!

and yes the Helen and Will interaction was the best so far... lol!!
                sigpic

Comment

I was wondering what PotC was... now I know.

I missed most of the ep, was at a very lame work Christmas party. Well, lame for me. Others had a blast. I hate loud crowds and louder music

The DVR seems to skip when I try to watch a recorded show, so I saw the 2nd showing live for the last 20 minutes. I need to remember to record the midweek show in low def. It plays better.

I'll enjoy trying to catch all the references.

suse
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.
                  Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Hee, that was a great reference.

I also liked the callback to Pavor Nocturnus with Will's 'Bring on the Hail Mary' and Helen's reaction to that.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
                      Hee, that was a great reference.

I also liked the callback to Pavor Nocturnus with Will's 'Bring on the Hail Mary' and Helen's reaction to that.

I'm going to have to watch it again tomorrow.
                      sigpic

Comment

Love the fact that henry is surfing off the Australian coast
                        sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

And sexy when he is bad... lol!! I think she has a thing for the bad boys and John is the worst.

But i loved when they were treading water and helen makes the joke, "There is plenty of Fish in the Sea."

I was like that is so wrong... lol!! But funny!!
                          Totally I was like she just didn’t say that!!LOLand Will’s face so good. And she definitely has a thing for bald men and agree again John is the better looking and sexy as well you catch my “drift” LOL

Good episode, though the ending was rather abrupt. I guess we're to assume they got the Mayday out before the battery died and the Coast Guard or someone will come along to rescue them.

I really enjoyed the argument Will and Helen had throughout the episode, it let Helen show more of her bossy side while letting Will also stand-up for himself. And it also showed that as good of friends as they've become, there are still things they won't confide or tell each other. That came across as very realistic to me.

And it's awesome that Helen was on the Titanic and got pulled out of the water by Molly Brown. Count Olaf and his soccer team made me laugh, as did Helen's lame joke at the end.
                          By the end when they are panning out, I was looking at the screen trying to see if a boat or Coast Guard Helicopter was about to reach them; after that explosion; when I didn’t see it I was like “Well that’s just weird, who are they getting out?”

And now we know why there is a picture of the Titanic on the opening credits.

I heard that and saw Helen’s face and reaction and I got to wonder why she reacted to Will’s mention of the “Hail Mary” like that; now I know and I’m so watching Pavor Nocturnus again
                          sigpic

Dare and Dream

Comment

maybe the lack of 'how will we get out of this' harkens back to Kush. remember in that crash, ash found them and sent help, but that won't happen now so they're on their own.
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Fun episode.

I loved it when Helen threw that explosive to sink the helicopter.

They definitly got rescued by someone, I mean, we still have more episodes this season. xD

How was the scorpion alive out of the water when the episode said that it usually lived on the bottom of the sea? Or did I just hear that wrong?

Big Guy and Henry surfing? I gotta see that one. xD

I like the reference to Ashley and how Magnus was reacting to her birthday. Very well thought out.

Comment

This one was substandard. Best bit was Helen in a wet-suit, worse was Helen/Olaf. I was WTF? What would Helen see in that toad? The CGI wasn't good. How come they didn't think to bring a proper container for the squid? Since the squid is supposedly a "docile" creature which was enraged only by the presence of the sea-scorpion, they should have just killed the sea-scorpion! Why didn't they used the cables/ropes to try to climb up the well? I loved that they didn't forget about Ashley.
                                I was surprised to see that Stargate Universe was better this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X