Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

*Message from Boris's Hive*

Boris: The main part of the Chronicles project has been completed. There are still a few entries to be made in the data base but these will be added over the next few days. I think we should arrange a party to celebrate.
    Last edited by ciannwn; 27 April 2009, 11:05 AM.
    sigpic

TP and Todd wander in and look around...

TP: ooooh, look Todd - big squashy recliners! *TP takes a flying leap and bounces into one of the recliners* It's been a busy Monday at work and I'm pooped!
    Todd: You did work hard today and you look tired, TP. Let's just snuggle for a while until SW and Steve get back.
    TP: Sounds good to me, Todd!
    Todd: *snuggles into TP and starts to play with her hair* Hmm... I never knew you could purr, TP...
    TP:
    Todd: *snaps fingers and summons a drone* Fancy a coffee, TP?
    TP: Oooh, yes please! With cream?
    Todd: [to drone] Go to Steve's room and get a can of squirty cream, will you?
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel
      *PA and Aurora drop by to say hi*
      PA: squirty cream?
      Aurora: *whispers* maybe later...
      *PA and Aurora leave TP and Todd to their coffee and squirty cream *
      Oh, I am pleased to see that Aurora knows and understands the alternative uses for squirty cream!!!
      Coffee anyone? With squirty cream?
      sigpic

Comment

Aurora: ssh! It's supposed to be a secret!
        PA:
        *PA and Aurora say good night to TP and Todd cos they're heading back to Earth to watch Ashes to Ashes*
        *TP and Todd hug PA*
        *TP asks Aurora if she can hug him later*
        *Todd nods to Aurora and sends mental message for him to take good care of PA*
        sigpic

Comment

*Michael walks in, half-dragging Draygon behind him*

Michael: Sorry to disturb you, TP, Todd, but I thought that Draygon and I could get some well-earned snuggling here, seeeing as it's much more peaceful.

Draygon: Hope you don't mind...
          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
          sigpic

Comment

*Aurora allows a quick hug from TP, says he'll take veery good care of PA and nicks the spare can of squirty cream with a grin*
            LOL! Todd's laughing and winking here!

TP: *waves happily* Thanks for the hug Aurora, have fun you guys!
            Todd: Looks like they've all gone to the TV room... want to go?
            TP: Nah, don't like Ashes to Ashes and I lost heroes half-way thru...
            Todd: Steve's got heaps of DVDs here.. want to watch one of these? What's Twighlight?
            TP: It's a love story between a human female and a vampire male...
            Todd: Vampire?
            TP: Hmmm, kind of a sexy predator that feeds on humans...
            Todd: Sounds romantic! *Puts DVD in player and settles down to watch and snuggle with TP*
            TP: Puuurrrr
            Todd: You purr almost as well as a wraith, Snuggle Bunny
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
              *Michael walks in, half-dragging Draygon behind him*

Michael: Sorry to disturb you, TP, Todd, but I thought that Draygon and I could get some well-earned snuggling here, seeeing as it's much more peaceful.

Draygon: Hope you don't mind...
              TP & Todd: Pull up a recliner you two! Come and watch Twighlight with us!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                TP & Todd: Pull up a recliner you two! Come and watch Twighlight with us!
                Michael and Draygon: Thanks.

*Michael sweeps Draygon off her feet and snuggles up to her in a recliner*

Draygon: *giggle* Oh Michael I've never seen Twilight, keep meaning to read the books as well. At least now I've got the time...
                sigpic

Comment

Michael and Draygon: Thanks.

*Michael sweeps Draygon off her feet and snuggles up to her in a recliner*

Draygon: *giggle* Oh Michael I've never seen Twilight, keep meaning to read the books as well. At least now I've got the time...
                  I watched it with Steve over the weekend and he loved it! Todd likes the idea of a love story between a human female and a male predator who feeds on humans... he thinks it's romantic!
                  sigpic

Comment

I watched it with Steve over the weekend and he loved it! Todd likes the idea of a love story between a human female and a male predator who feeds on humans... he thinks it's romantic!
                    Draygon: I can imagine

Michael: I can see what Steve means *Michael snuzzles Draygon's neck*
                    sigpic

Comment

Draygon: I can imagine

Michael: I can see what Steve means *Michael snuzzles Draygon's neck*
                      Steve really loved the bit when she finds out that Edward is a vampire and he tells her
                      Spoiler:
                      "I wanted you from the moment I saw you... I never wanted any human's life force so much in my whole life... you're like my own personal brand of heroine..."

Aaawww, actually that IS romantic!
                      sigpic

Comment

Steve really loved the bit when she finds out that Edward is a vampire and he tells her
                        Spoiler:
                        "I wanted you from the moment I saw you... I never wanted any human's life force so much in my whole life... you're like my own personal brand of heroine..."

Aaawww, actually that IS romantic!
                        Draygon: *sigh* Yes it is...

Michael: I like this movie
                        sigpic

Comment

Steve sweeps in the door carrying SW and places her gently in a recliner while he stands surveying the new hive and check out if it's up to his standards. Please, he snuggles into the recliner with SW and passes her the popcorn bowl since everyone seems to be watching a movie.
                          sigpic
                          Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

*waves to SW and Steve, before returning to watching the movie and snuggling Michael*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
                              Steve sweeps in the door carrying SW and places her gently in a recliner while he stands surveying the new hive and check out if it's up to his standards. Please, he snuggles into the recliner with SW and passes her the popcorn bowl since everyone seems to be watching a movie.
                              Todd realises TP has fallen asleep and nudges her in the ribs. TP wakes up and leaps over to glomp SW and Steve!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X