Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    Tucker???
    Trip Tucker in Voyager.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
      Trip Tucker in Voyager.
      Trip was in star trek enterprise not voyager, i was rewatching this episode this morning when i shed a tear for riley, i haven't done that since i watched the shrine and before i watched the shrine the last time i shed a tear for a stargate character was when i watched SGA episode sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by generaloneill View Post
        Trip was in star trek enterprise not voyager, i was rewatching this episode this morning when i shed a tear for riley, i haven't done that since i watched the shrine and before i watched the shrine the last time i shed a tear for a stargate character was when i watched SGA episode sunday.
        Ooops. I have no idea why I put Voyager when I watched Enterprise.
        sigpic

Comment

AH.. No wonder i did not recognize the name. Never really watched enterprise.

Comment

from darkness

RILEY: OK, I'm Sergeant Hunter Riley. I'm, uh, one day short of my thirtieth birthday. Um, I grew up on a farm. I have relatives who've never even left the state, and here I am halfway across the universe, so ... no regrets.

(His face, however, shows his sadness.)

Comment

I... just watched it today again and I am not sure I could watch this episode anytime soon...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                from darkness

RILEY: OK, I'm Sergeant Hunter Riley. I'm, uh, one day short of my thirtieth birthday. Um, I grew up on a farm. I have relatives who've never even left the state, and here I am halfway across the universe, so ... no regrets.

(His face, however, shows his sadness.)

Comment

Interesting episode. Poor Riley. It can't have been easy for Young either. I wonder how long Rush is going to keep the bridge secret...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                    Interesting episode. Poor Riley. It can't have been easy for Young either. I wonder how long Rush is going to keep the bridge secret...
                    I remember this episode. Its where I called Rush a murderer.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

I see your point but it's not yet justified. Telford for all we know is still alive.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thats the next episode. This is the episode where Riley dies
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Ooops sorry for posting any spoilers... I hated the inadvertent spoilers myself.
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow, just wow. That's really a hard way to die.

That score when the Shuttle was going down was just epic.

I'm still thinking about Riley's death, it still gives me chills.

Tomorrow, what's that mysterious ship?
                            sigpic

Comment

This episode has one of the most hard to watch moments in all of Stargate for me. Riley's death, the way it was acted by both actors was superb, making it a truly tragic scene.

A tragic event that could have been avoided had it not been for Rush's selfish behaviour, even though he believed he was helping. His total disregard for anyone else really came out big time when he finds Destiny's bridge and tells no one! Was Gloria a representation of his guilt?

One thing you learn from Stargate, C4 can unbury or open anything without totally destroying the object itself! That gate was pretty tough to stay upright after being covered in a rock slide! Definitely had to suspend disbelief here with the way the gate was discovered so quickly and unearthed!

The DVD extra with how they filmed the shuttle crash was interesting to watch. Pretty impressive filming and effects for something done in the studio's parking lot with great CGI added afterwards!

Comment

An alright ep.

Rush finding the bridge. Very cool. I love how it pops up like that.

Dealing with the Lucian Alliance. Maybe a vote on what to do with them would have been a good idea?

Riley's death scene. One of the hardest things I've ever had to watch. Such a powerful and hard hitting scene. Really shows how more grown up this series is.

What's the mysterious object? Dun dun dun.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X