Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CKO View Post
    yes it is *smirks*
    PROUD TO BE SANCTUARY FAN ... and PROUD TO BE MULTI-SHIPPER ! ... yep that's me
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

I can't help myself, I don´t like this couple. I prefer Henry / Ashley ( from season 1 ). And if Ashley come back to 3rd season, I will be Henry / Ash shipper. :-) I am sorry.
      Kate doesn´t fit to Henry , in my opinion.
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
        I can't help myself, I don´t like this couple. I prefer Henry / Ashley ( from season 1 ). And if Ashley come back to 3rd season, I will be Henry / Ash shipper. :-) I am sorry.
        Well, like I said before I'm multi shipper ... Henry/Kate I think that they will be cute together ... and I think the same about Ash/Will ...
        The Only ships I can't stand is Helen/John ... and Helen/ Will ...
        sigpic

Comment

I can't stand Helen / John couple too. And I like Helen / Will couple only in Requiem.
          Kate and Henry .. I don´t know .. I didn´t see a feeling between them.

Comment

I can't stand Helen / John couple too. And I like Helen / Will couple only in Requiem.
            Kate and Henry .. I don´t know .. I didn´t see a feeling between them.
            Ok I respect it ... It's your opinion
            sigpic

Comment

everyone is entitled to their own opinions.. some see the friendship, others see the romance... *grins*
              sigpic

Comment

Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I gotta ask, do you like Kate?? Because most people who don't see this ship is simply because they don't like the Kate character and are pissed she 'took' Ashley's place. Ergo, you don't really wanna see her with Henry. LOL.

I personally was a Henry/Ashley shipper in the beginning, I mean, I could see it having some potential before I started getting the whole sister/brother vibe. And like I said, while I respect your opinion, I think that, on the contrary, Kate fits even better with Henry personality-wise, not necessarily romantic, but their personalities just click. Which is why they're in so many scenes together...

IDK, my opinion, then again, I may be biased since Kate is my favorite character. =P

I can ship everyone with everyone, but I really don't like Helen/John. My main problem is John, because I don't find him attractive at all and I think Helen deserves some one at least worthy to her gorgeousness or something like that. LOL.
                sigpic
                "All we have is each other." - Made by MartinaMagnus

Comment

wheee!! ship ship ship. I thought Ashley/Henry was cute, esp their teasing. but was more siblingish then I wanted for a ship.

Comment

I must say I could never see Henry/Ashley... they pretty much grew up together - They were even more brother/sister than Sam/Daniel! (sorry to any s/d fans...)

The history of my Sanctuary multishipping:

Helen/John
                    Helen/Will
                    Ashley/Will
                    Back to Helen/John and Helen/Will

Then Kate came in and for suuuure FATE just jumped out at me. I was really hoping that the fun banter between them would help people warm up to Kate. I also love the friendship between Kate/Big Guy. I think he would be a FATE shipper

So yes, Kate and Henry are only for each other, Will is for Helen, (Well, they could never have an actual relationship... just lots and lots of fun. and PS Clara and him? Nooooo...) and Helen should get with everyone. (<g> ) but end up with John in the end, because he is her One. The only one I could never ever see her with is Nikola... I'm sorry, I LOVE them on screen together, and he's hilarious, but they could not be actually together. Their relationship is very deep, and spans a long time, but... Well, this is the FATE thread, so I won't get into trying to explain why I don't think they work, lol.

Overall, I just love ship. I can't stand soap operas, but for some reason in Stargate and Sanctuary my biggest hopes and dreams are for ship ship and ship. *rolls eyes at self*

GO FATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                    |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                      everyone is entitled to their own opinions.. some see the friendship, others see the romance... *grins*
                      I have to agree ... you said it good ... In my case I see between Helen and Will just a friendship ... not romance ... I see romance between Helen and Nikola ... I can't stand John ... I don't like him ...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                        I have to agree ... you said it good ... In my case I see between Helen and Will just a friendship ... not romance ... I see romance between Helen and Nikola ... I can't stand John ... I don't like him ...
                        thx
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
                          Then Kate came in and for suuuure FATE just jumped out at me. I was really hoping that the fun banter between them would help people warm up to Kate. I also love the friendship between Kate/Big Guy. I think he would be a FATE shipper

So yes, Kate and Henry are only for each other, Will is for Helen, (Well, they could never have an actual relationship... just lots and lots of fun. and PS Clara and him? Nooooo...) and Helen should get with everyone. (<g> ) but end up with John in the end, because he is her One. The only one I could never ever see her with is Nikola... I'm sorry, I LOVE them on screen together, and he's hilarious, but they could not be actually together. Their relationship is very deep, and spans a long time, but... Well, this is the FATE thread, so I won't get into trying to explain why I don't think they work, lol.

Overall, I just love ship. I can't stand soap operas, but for some reason in Stargate and Sanctuary my biggest hopes and dreams are for ship ship and ship. *rolls eyes at self*

GO FATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          haha I AGREE! (except for the ship in stargate, with the exception of sam/jack all my other ships sg1 and sga are sunk! haha)

come on guys, there are John fans in the room too (I happen to adore Chris Heyerdaal in all his forms <3)

soooo... back on topic:

(sorry if I'm posting the same pictures... but it's a new page, and I love my visual aides!)

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                            haha I AGREE! (except for the ship in stargate, with the exception of sam/jack all my other ships sg1 and sga are sunk! haha)

come on guys, there are John fans in the room too (I happen to adore Chris Heyerdaal in all his forms <3)

soooo... back on topic:

(sorry if I'm posting the same pictures... but it's a new page, and I love my visual aides!)
                            Sorry it's just my opinion I don't like him ... but we are here to talk about FATE not about John
                            I totally love that tense between Henry and Kate in Fragments
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes, Kate had great feelings for Henry in Fragments and I like their conversation in veritas, when
                              Spoiler:
                              Big foot died.

Comment

Yes, Kate had great feelings for Henry in Fragments and I like their conversation in veritas, when
                                Spoiler:
                                Big foot died.
                                I love that scene too
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X