Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody here besides myself watch American Horror Story on FX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't find the link now, but apparently it came out yesterday that Season 3 will be titled "American Horror Story: Coven." So...witches?
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

http://au.ign.com/articles/2013/03/1...tes-as-witches
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

*bump*

Just finished Season 2, that ending wasnt at all like what i expected it was gonna be like.... but it worked
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

So whose back for season 3? i will be
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
            So whose back for season 3? i will be
            I will be, looking forward to it.

Comment

I'm glad Teissa Famiga is back for Coven, i kinda missed her in Asylum
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Just watched the s3 premier, anyone get a rogue vibe for Teissa Farmiga's character? it wasnt bad, looking forward to seeing how the season unfolds
                Last edited by mr_kennedy; 10 October 2013, 02:11 PM.
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

I watched the season 3 premiere last night. I was reminded of Rogue too during that scene
                  Spoiler:
                  where her boyfriend dies.
                  I thought it was really good, I can't wait for next week's ep.
                  sigpic

Comment

I liked the second episode alot more also i think so far i'm enjoying Coven more than Asylum i think, IDK about Murder House though
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

I loved the second episode. I thought it was really, really good. So far I'm enjoying Coven more than Asylum and Murder House(and I loved both of those seasons too lol).
                      sigpic

Comment

Zombies huh? interesting
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

The voodoo and zombies were great lol. That scene with the butler and Madison was pretty weird. I love this show, it's fun to watch.
                          sigpic

Comment

So American Horror Story has been Renewed for season 4, and apparently Jessica Lange said that S4 will be her last that will be a loss indeed if we get a s5
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

I'll miss Jessica Lange when she leaves the show. I've loved all of the characters she's played so far.

I hope that Kathy Bates can come back for more seasons. She's been great as LaLaurie.
                              sigpic

Comment

Just finished Coven a couple of days ago, really liked it, i still think Asylum was better but in terms of story i liked Murder House the most, Not sure about The next season i just wonder how weird it's going to get lol

There's always that one song that sticks in your head well and truly after you finish the season, like last season The Name Game, or You don't Own Me, and Murder House: Tonight you belong to me, we'll after finishing this season off just recently i have Oh Freedom stuck in my head such a powerful scene that was

Probably the star performer in Coven would have to be Francis Conroy i really enjoyed her over acting i thought it fit in we'll with her character

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                                I'll miss Jessica Lange when she leaves the show. I've loved all of the characters she's played so far.

I hope that Kathy Bates can come back for more seasons. She's been great as LaLaurie.
                                Yeah Kathy Bates was a really good villain i liked how evil she was, i also thought Angela Blissett done a good job as Madam Levou glad there both returning for Freak Show

But i was kinda hoping for Francis Conroy to have a lead role this season, like Jessica Lange Or Lily Rabe
                                Last edited by mr_kennedy; 19 April 2014, 03:58 AM.
                                Last Movie Watched
                                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                                Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                                X