Sanctuary Sightings : Sanctuary actors in other shows/movies etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctuary Sightings : Sanctuary actors in other shows/movies etc

Here's a place where anyone and everyone can stop by and let the others know when/where they see various Sanctuary actors in other shows/movies/etc. No actor is too small, no role inconsequential!

That said, this thread is meant to celebrate the smaller Sanctuary roles. AT's role in Stargate would be a little redundant here, methinks. Right?

For example:

Just tonight, I was watching NCIS, and the uber-bad terrorist bomber this week was played by the Abnormal in Season 2's "End of Nights Pt. 1" who eats itty bitty snakes. You know who I'm talking about!

So, everyone feel free to chime in!

P.S. I don't really care about repeats of listings, but just try to check out the current page to make sure we don't all flood the page with the exact same role.

collum blue (Edward from Kali) is in Dead like me
    sigpic

Comment

Awesome example!

Hmmm... That's the show with Mandy Patinkin in it, right? With the reapers?

Comment

yes it is, a really good show that shouldn't have been canceled.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
          Here's a place where anyone and everyone can stop by and let the others know when/where they see various Sanctuary actors
          AMANDA last night in my dream!

Herein other shows/movies/etc.
          oh .. wait that wasn't the question

Oh well than last week-end Peter Wingfield in 'Stonehenge Apocalypse'
          (see I CAN actually be on topic! .. at times)
          sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

Agam Darshi in Dan for Mayor and Final Destination 3(?)

Comment

Originally posted by Nanouk View Post
              AMANDA last night in my dream!

oh .. wait that wasn't the question
              Might not've been the question, but since I've had one those myself last week, I'll allow it. But for the record, mine was weird. Like... Twilight Zone meets Stephen King. Totally eerie.

And to stay on on topic... I saw Peter Wingfield in a Highlander. Don't ask me which one. I believe he was in several. Yes?

Comment

Ian Tracey playing Wade on "Heartland" right now on CBC. I`m very weirded out by cowboy Adam.

Comment

Amanda Tapping in Stargate........ just saying
                  Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
                  - Doctor Who (series 7)
                  - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
                  - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
                  - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
                  - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

And I'm pretty sure I saw Robin Dunne in an episode of NCIS. The Ex-File? Kinda hilarious coinkadink considering that Sanctuary is kinda the new X-Files for me. Hee hee!

Comment

Oh, and I recently watched 2012. Cracked up laughing when I saw Agam Darshi in it, playing the good little Indian housewife-- after Kate's vehement denial of such heritage. HAH!

Comment

Last night I saw the episode of SG1 with Ian Tracey. Needless to say I was constantly screaming "Magnus! Adam`s alive!".

Comment

Oh, and I recently watched 2012. Cracked up laughing when I saw Agam Darshi in it, playing the good little Indian housewife-- after Kate's vehement denial of such heritage. HAH!
                          Hehe, I agree, when I saw her, I was laughing But she looked awesome.
                          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                            Hehe, I agree, when I saw her, I was laughing But she looked awesome.
                            Watching 2012 again, and she really is pretty. The colors work really well with her complexion.

And I saw "Apollo 18"... How come I didn't know that RyRo was in a real movie? I was kinda ho-hum about first watching the movie, but then I saw the opening frames with his adorable visage, and immediately got excited (and happy for him. It's so cool that he's getting into the more well-known sphere of influence. I mean, there were some big names in that movie.)-- too bad the plot was so-so.

Comment

Brian Markinson was seen in the promos for a new Canadian show called Arctic Air.

Comment

Working...
                              X