This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    did they (alterans) explain anything? they mention the ori? if they really are alterans then they should know
    A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Whats a Neilson Box? Does my Phillips 42 inch LCD have it?
      sigpic
      The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova
        If you had one, I'm pretty sure you'd know you did.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova
          It records what TV shows you watch and when. Then it reports it to someone. It's how the various tv shows get ratings. Nielsen ratings are the only ratings that mean anything to the networks. Ratings are bad; a show gets the axe.

Best Stargate quote:
          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
          Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade
            This is stupid, I never noticed the first gate, just the one in the background, duh me.

It's got to be a visual mistake, because there is no way a 9th chevron could be hidden under a clamp. The entire gate is different, because it's like the moved the glyphs smaller so there is now 4 glyphs between each chevron instead of 3 and spaced the chevrons apart because of the clamps.

This shows 3 glyphs, while the other shows more so it seems like they've used a bad gate design.
            We should send a complaint letter to the visual effects guys! lol

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
              It records what TV shows you watch and when. Then it reports it to someone. It's how the various tv shows get ratings. Nielsen ratings are the only ratings that mean anything to the networks. Ratings are bad; a show gets the axe.
              Thanks.

I like the idea of a spin off. Stargate: Midway

Maybe those guys who writes their virtual series can take it one step further.
              sigpic
              The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
                How about at least telling us if they show the Ancient warship? If they do, could ya please post screencaps. that's all im asking.
                it was only shown briefly, and whizzing past the daedalus, ill try to get a cap, but it is really blurry since its going so fast:
                Attached Files

Comment

heres a little teaser
                  http://home.comcast.net/~muhammadbintariq2/M4V10017.MP4

Comment

i want no teaser arrg the suspense. me want episode lol

Comment

Originally posted by moho
                      Ooh! Thanks!

It's a pity they didn't show more of the ship, but still, awesome!

Comment

That's an interesting teaser. Shame there wasn't more of the ship, but if it can move that fast at sublight then it's going to be fun finding out what else it can do better than us.

sigpic

Comment

Okay, I don't get it are the people on the
                          Spoiler:
                          Ancient warship actual ancients or the asurans in disguise?

Best Stargate quote:
                          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                          Green is your friend.

Comment

take a guess lol. but by now its kinda obivous

Comment

what is the thing that's like a minin control panel near the stargate?

Comment

If that ship was out in the void between MW and PG, then it would only make sense if there were actual ancients on board. Think about it, the asurans would have no reason to be going to MW or coming to PG. That's how I see it.

Best Stargate quote:
                                Green is your friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X