X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you'll find I can do whatever I please

Comment

Oh, come on, Bray. You admitted yourself that duct tape hold the universe together.

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/59484
      Credits to Shanthaia for the siggy.
      The Chevron Team
      Spoiler:
      Never make everything Organic!
      Atlantis Meeting. The Atlantis team views a Wraith transmission...
      :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.
      :Order evacuation of all unimportant personnel. Raise the shield.
      :The drones are heading towards us.
      :Those drones look familiar...
      : SQUID?!?
      We are sending eggs so you can make some squid/egg rolls after this. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post

*gives Bray a lecture on how bad the English really were for convicting poor people who they created and made them bad*
        I love that smilie sooooo much. Major mental green. And a move to Victoria is a very good choice

Originally posted by Bray View Post
        Don't get all pi$$y at me because your relative was convicted of stealing my bread
        Yeah, the family came to Aus after all of that. You still haven't guessed my last name yet.
        Clue 1: the most scottish last name there is
        Clue 2 (because I feel nice): There is no way that anyone in an incaserated or imprisoned convict. They can never do that to us.

Why did ya'll have to do the NSW bashing while I wasn't here. *pout*
        Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
        Originally posted by ebethman
        Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
        Originally posted by Bray
        *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

You're right it does....but I'm more powerful than the universe!

Comment

*hold Bray in place with duct tape*

Oh, and your posting in my domain. So I'm more powerful than you are.

The Chevron Team
            Spoiler:
            :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.

Comment

which explains why RM has posted not even half the times that Bray has
              "Wøøf!"

Comment

But I hold the universe together. I'm a tiny bit of duct tape, who walks, and talks, and dances the chicken dance, so I'm mightier than him.

The Chevron Team
                Spoiler:

Comment

Tears the tiny bit of duct tape....now you're two pieces.

Comment

C'mon, you just doubled my powers

The Chevron Team
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unasuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbels. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speeking ability....
                      Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
                      Originally posted by ebethman
                      Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                      Originally posted by Bray
                      *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

shall we just lock you two in a room and let you fight it out?
                        "Wøøf!"

Comment

Yes, you should.

The Chevron Team
                          Spoiler:

Comment

*locks RM and Bray in a room and let them fight it out - thinks Bray will win*
                            "Wøøf!"

Comment

No, he won't. Tell him to burn me.

The Chevron Team
                              Spoiler:

Comment

ooooh no i won't!

Bray, don't burn him!
                                "Wøøf!"

Comment

Working...
                                X