This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hides from CJ* Woah what Rage..
    You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
    -Libba Bray

Comment

grrr.... I DON'T HAVE RAGE ISSUES!!!!! *throws knife which misses Mapp by an inch* I DON'T I DON'T I DON'T!!!! I just hate him with a passion at this moment.... a large rather homicdal passion......

Comment

Wtf Did I Do?
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I'm sorry Mapp 8hugs8 I was aiming at my brother.... and since you were the onyl male in the immediate vicinity... I took aim and fired...but yeah really pissed atm... that stupid b****** he ruined my life

Comment

That's it. You're off the Christmas card list.
            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.

Comment

Well that's one way to be remembered I suppose...

someone ask Darren to be pick one of the lady-mods and get down coz i think that we're all really curious about this...

sigpic

Comment

I vote Skydiver.

sigpic

Comment

I vote your weird

Comment

LIES! *zats Niemi*

sigpic

Comment

Skydiver it is then *shuffles papers*

sigpic

Comment

Alright when you said everyone voted Sky.. I expected more than just you...
                          You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
                          -Libba Bray

Comment

VOTE SKYDIVER.

sigpic

Comment

Why?!
                              -Libba Bray

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X