• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't Touch That Dial (102)

Visit the Episode GuideWANDAVISION - SEASON ONE
    DON'T TOUCH THAT DIAL
    EPISODE NUMBER - 101
    To try and win over their new neighbors Wanda and Vision plan a magic act for the town's talent show. But a series of strange events indicate that their new home is not entirely as it seems.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 29 January 2021, 02:38 PM.

This show is very different, but fun!

Comment

Really enjoying this. Elizabeth Olsen is a joy and it is amazing to see Paul Bettany on screen again as himself. I loved Jarvis and Vision but I'm really hoping he gets to spread himself and do more roles again now cos he is one of those actors that can do absolutely anything you give him.

Really intrigued as to what will happen but I'm reasonably sure as to at least part of what is going on here.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Spoiler:
        I've heard House of M thrown around a lot but this is meant to be set up for Doctor Strange 2 isn't it?

Comment

What was that all about?
          Amazing.
          The idea is good and I also like that we get to see a hint of the television that was.
          Those people know how to do them movies and series.

Comment

So, Agents of Shield did that whole period thing in their last season, and WandaVision makes it work just the same.

I love the red hints we're getting.

Wasn't originally going to add it to my regular shows-I'm-watching schedule but then someone mentioned Emma Caulfield being in it, and I just went ahead and checked it out anyway... I was not left disappointed. At all.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

So far the show is essentially "bewitched" 2.0
              sigpic
              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Working...
              X