• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chapter Seven: The Reckoning (107)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE MANDALORIAN - SEASON ONE
    CHAPTER SEVEN:
    THE RECKONING

EPISODE NUMBER - 107
    Greef Karga lures the Mandalorian back to Nevarro with a promise of making things right in exchange for his help killing an Imperial-connected client. The Mandalorian assembles an unlikely team of allies to help -- knowing that he may be walking into a trap.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 19 December 2019, 10:38 PM.

Oh man. Great episode, and one heck of an ending. It's going to be a long week and a half till the finale!
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I actually yelled out "NOOOOO!!" when the end credits rolled, and then again when I saw I have to wait until December 27th for the season finale.

I have to find the soundtrack soon. And I seriously hope this gets a quick DVD/BR release with plenty of extras.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

When that Imperial Troop Transporter appeared on screen, I may have squeed just a little bit.

The toy version was the first Star Wars vehicle I ever got. It was a birthday present from my folks as I remember.
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

My response was more along the line of "Great! Who jinxed their situation into becoming even worse?"

I can only imagine the eye roll beneath the bucket growing in size.

Oh my goddess, I love the Mandalorian so much. I can't express that enough, I think.
          And I'm definitely going to work on a Mando cosplay. I have a 3PO in the works which stalled because I lack the necesary knowledge to finish it properly but maybe working on this mando will teach me how to finish 3PO.

Comment

And of course we now have a new meme.

Following on from "I have spoken", and "This is the way", it's "Would you like some tea?"
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
              And of course we now have a new meme.

Following on from "I have spoken", and "This is the way", it's "Would you like some tea?"
              Going forward I would like to close every conversation with "may I offer you a libation to celebrate the closing of our shared narrative?"
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I'll stick to "I have spoken", and "This is the way."

Comment

Working...
                X