• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Devil's Greatest Trick (613)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON SIX
    THE DEVIL'S GREATEST TRICK
    EPISODE NUMBER - 613
    Cayden James announces his plan to detonate a bomb that could destroy the city, and Team Arrow scrambles to find proof that Oliver has been framed for murder. While Dinah hunts Black Siren, Cayden's allies grow suspicious about his loyalty to them.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 08 February 2018, 10:08 PM.

The team seems kind of hypocritical to be so tolerant of Oliver killing people, but so outraged at Dina wanting to do it. Oliver killed his own doppelganger earlier this season!

Also, is that guy who killed Cayden really going to be the new big bad for this season? He still doesn't really feel like he is more than a henchmen.
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Just something I was wondering...given that William knows more about Oliver, I wonder if Ollie will begin training him.
      sigpic

Comment

That seems like the last thing Oliver would want to do. William is already traumatized. Oliver would presumably want him to have as normal a life as is still possible.
        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
          That seems like the last thing Oliver would want to do. William is already traumatized. Oliver would presumably want him to have as normal a life as is still possible.
          But what if that isn't what William wants? He might feel that the only way to make sure that Ollie comes home every day is to have his back.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X