• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Self Control (415)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON FOUR
    SELF CONTROL
    EPISODE NUMBER - 415
    Fitz and Simmons must tread carefully after they discover that LMD double-agents have infiltrated S.H.I.E.L.D. at the highest levels. While the enemy works to round up Inhumans, Aida moves forward with the next phase of the plan.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 24 March 2017, 09:40 PM.

Wow so Mac and Coulson have normal lives May is a top lvl agent in HYDRA!! Dasiy is dating Ward!!! Who is Fitz married to and will Jemma wake up in that coffin. So many questions. And I guess that's the figurative end of Radcliffe
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

My jaw is on the floor. Never expected Aida to kill Radcliffe, but I can't say I'm disappointed. That guy needed to be eliminated.

Comment

This is a very interesting development...

Comment

You know, there's a reason Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics are what they are.

Also, every so often Daisy and Jemma really share some super intense scenes. If Daisy hadn't said she was sure that Fitz and Simmons belong together, I'd almost think she was supposed to be the love interest.
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
            Wow so Mac and Coulson have normal lives May is a top lvl agent in HYDRA!! Dasiy is dating Ward!!! Who is Fitz married to and will Jemma wake up in that coffin. So many questions. And I guess that's the figurative end of Radcliffe
            YEOUCH. So I was right, Fitz WAS a LMD. Mac and Phil are doubles along with the director.. And LOVED how Gemma and Daisy figured out (and talked down) faux may.
            As for Real may.. Hydra? WHA

Loved the glimps into Phil's "life" as a teacher .. Why we should fear inhumans.. YA. Don't see it.

And WHY was Daisy and ward an item!?

Originally posted by Bhousden View Post
            My jaw is on the floor. Never expected Aida to kill Radcliffe, but I can't say I'm disappointed. That guy needed to be eliminated.
            Now, if they could only off HER to..

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
              You know, there's a reason Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics are what they are.

Also, every so often Daisy and Jemma really share some super intense scenes. If Daisy hadn't said she was sure that Fitz and Simmons belong together, I'd almost think she was supposed to be the love interest.
              But even having his laws doesn't guarantee that they will never "attack" humans if they start to interpret the laws differently. Which is what Aida essentially did she had to kill him to save him basically.
              Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
              sigpic

Comment

Resistance is futile, join the matrix, and finally Hail Hydra!!
                Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics doesn't always works at this example!!
                Why don't Ultron think of the Framework, that way he can save the Earth without killing everyone!!
                Radcliffe definitely has he coming, expected him to be killed by Aida, but i thought he would be killed in the final!!
                Next episode: Girl power in the Matrix!!
                P.S: Does anyone Jemma is much more attractive now??
                sigpic

Comment

She's always been easy on the eyes lol.

Didn't see that twist coming though, wonder where Jemma will wake up too (or perhaps she is in the car but the grave is fake).

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
                    But even having his laws doesn't guarantee that they will never "attack" humans if they start to interpret the laws differently. Which is what Aida essentially did she had to kill him to save him basically.
                    Exactly. How many times have we seen in films/tv shows/novels, where robots CAUSE of their interpretation of that law, DO go on to kill humans "For their own good"..

Comment

Message to Daisy and Jemma, "There is no spoon"
                      sigpic

Comment

TAKE the bloody red pill!!

Comment

By the way, if Jemma is dead in the framework's setting does that mean that Jemma has to start in her own grave when hacking in to play as herself?

Man, being the Jemma character in the Framework must be the equivileint of playing it on nightmare difficulty.
                          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                            By the way, if Jemma is dead in the framework's setting does that mean that Jemma has to start in her own grave when hacking in to play as herself?

Man, being the Jemma character in the Framework must be the equivileint of playing it on nightmare difficulty.

That would be an amazing scene. But I wasn't so sure that she went in...I mean, Daisy woke up in the middle of her dreamlife...unless Jemma is secretly suicidal...
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

IIRC both did jack in.

Comment

Working...
                              X