• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Labor of Love (513)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON FIVE
    LABOR OF LOVE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 513
    An escapee from Hades' prison informs the heroes that Hook is being held captive. But before the heroes can rescue Hook, they must face a terrifying beast that guards the prison. Meanwhile, in an Enchanted Forest flashback, a young Snow White struggles to preserve peace in her kingdom and must learn how to be a true hero if she wants to one day become queen. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 09 March 2016, 08:25 PM.

Nice way to introduce (then dispatch) hercules, though why would He have been in 'the enchanted forest'??

I also liked Hook's taunts to hades, and some of the flashbacks.. Otherwise an underwhelming episode for me..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      Nice way to introduce (then dispatch) hercules, though why would He have been in 'the enchanted forest'??

I also liked Hook's taunts to hades, and some of the flashbacks.. Otherwise an underwhelming episode for me..
      Well, at this Point about everyone seems to live in the enchanted forest or at least in that Dimension. I even would not be surprised anymore if Aladdin showed up.

I really hope Henry is not stupid enough to use his powers. Yes the Author can change stories, but he cant change them out of context. He cant just undo her Death and leave all the consequences like Emma going Dark. So lets hope he will be stopped, otherwise we will have to get used to a new messed up timeline.

I hope the writers thought that underworld thing through. Why the underworld looks like Storybrooke seems to be a Plot-point, yet its obviously just done to save money and use the same locations. So I hope there will be some sort of satisfactory explanation. Same as with the redemption, it seems poorly thought through, as seen in this Episode.

I have no Issue with Hercules being redeemed, I hate however that Morgana is his freaking plus one out of Hell and onto Olympus. She didn´t do anything, that would count as unfinished business, much less access to the realm of the Gods. You could argue that her Business was to be saved, I just find that pathetic.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Unless her 'unfinished business' was to gain courage which is what she eventually did cause of herc..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          Unless her 'unfinished business' was to gain courage which is what she eventually did cause of herc..
          Makes at least more sense, still if they are going to focus on Redemption this Season, I would like to know what redeemed each Character. Reginas Dad and Hercules where clear, so lets see how they are going to continue.

I wonder if Hades can really threaten the others. I mean he may be the master of the underworld, but he should have no control over the living. I know he can send someone after them, but lets see.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I wonder if they will push regina or snow as the 'hero' for this plotline.. Or will it be henry?

Comment

Working...
            X