• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star-Crossed (509)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON FIVE
    STAR-CROSSED
    EPISODE NUMBER - 509
    A barbaric Wesen ritual is brought to the present and Nick, Hank and Wu are already five steps behind the serial killer. To aid in the investigation, Monroe goes undercover. Meanwhile, Hadrian's Wall's war against Black Claw intensifies as Eve uses her unique skills to interrogate a suspect. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 27 January 2016, 08:12 PM.

So this show have lost the main thing on this series that was interesting and now don't care about it anymore ?

These key's that made a map to find the location of the door that these key's open to something interesting and mysterious.

They still have it in theme but we have not heard anything about them already 2 seasons ?

It sucks when this show will get an end and they don't still say what that interesting and mysterious is.
    As I don't know much about the ratings of this show and what's the point number for that specific channel that produce's it
    have for canceling shows.
    Last edited by lopo30; 14 February 2016, 05:18 AM.
    sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Take a look at the titles of the next two episodes.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Working...
      X