• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frenemy of My Enemy (218)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON TWO
    FRENEMY OF MY ENEMY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 218
    Coulson forges an alliance with Grant Ward in order to get at one of Hydra's top brass. Skye intervenes when she learns that Cal is being removed from the community, leading to a strange father-daughter trip to Milwaukee.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 26 April 2015, 10:10 PM.

I loved it. Fitz's reaction to ward, ward's taunting of Fitz, the big reveal from May to Bobbi about the switch..
    The only thing i hated was Gordo not figuring out that maybe his teleportation had been tracked, that's how Hydra had gotten his comrade he 'let go backpacking'.

Comment

Gordo isn't a scientist. He probably would never had dreamed that someone could find a way to track him.

I really felt Simmons' feeling of betrayal towards May there. I get why May feels she needs to get to the bottom of what Coulson is doing, I think most people would, but that damn well cut deep.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Is it me, or are Lincoin, Jiaying and Gordon doing everything in there power to keep Skye form contacting her Shield family especially Coulson??

Comment

Originally posted by Cmdr Sean Coll View Post
          Is it me, or are Lincoin, Jiaying and Gordon doing everything in there power to keep Skye form contacting her Shield family especially Coulson??
          Well they don't want word of their society getting out.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Coulson really has some explaining to do...

Wonder what Hydra's plans are for Mike? It's a shame as he's only just came back!

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
              More likely they think Shield might keep Skye away from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmdr Sean Coll View Post
                I don't think they know Coulson is friendly or not!! And they certainly doesn't know Coulson has Kree's blood in his body!!

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                That is true, but they don't know Hydra is hunting them!!!Since Dr. Whitehall using Hydra agent inside Shield to find those people!!

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                More likely they think Shield might keep Skye away from them.
                Well they don't know Hydra using Shield name to do their bidding!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X