• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Snow Queen (407)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON FOUR
    THE SNOW QUEEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 407
    Emma captures the Snow Queen and interrogates her at the sheriff's station. Regina and Robin Hood's relationship grows increasingly complex as they struggle to find a way to save his dying wife, and Henry begins his after school job in Gold's shop while trying to help Regina find a clue to the identity of the author of the storybook. Meanwhile, in Arendelle of the past, the Snow Queen discovers her spectacular yet deadly ice powers. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 09 November 2014, 01:51 PM.

Interesting to get more backstory on the Snow Queen. It almost made me feel sorry for her, having to go through all of that and then to wind up in that jar. Interestingly, maybe Anna did have Elsa put in the jar just like their mother did to her sister.

I found it interesting to see how TPTB tried to make Elizabeth Mitchell appear to be the same or similar age as her two "sisters" when they were growing up. It was very obvious that she was much older than the other two actresses.

I was a teeny bit annoyed with Mary Margaret for all but snatching the baby away from Emma after Emma's little display of power. She obviously wants to protect her baby, but she's failed her other "baby" by doing so. And then later when Emma accidentally knocked over the power pole, injuring David, the first thing Mary Margaret does is snap at Emma. She was so right to tell David that they had failed their daughter. Or, rather, I think it was more Mary Margaret that failed Emma.

I wonder what the result of the kiss will be between Robin and Regina. Will they get back together or will Regina still try to push Robin away.

Seems like tonight's episode just whizzed right by; I kept thinking there will be more to this episode than it ending on an agreement between Rumple and the Snow Queen.

I'm wondering where this episode fits in to the backstory of Storybrooke. We see Cinderella with a small baby, as well as Princess Aurora with a small baby. Unless Cinderella had another baby, her child should be a couple of years old and walking by now, yet she's holding a baby that doesn't look like more than 8-9 months old (IMHO). Same with Aurora's baby; hers should also be about a year old and toddling by now, and not just a fairly new baby. I loved Aurora's comment about the "demon machine" or whatever it was she said about the TV (I think that's what was being referred to). It was nice to see the two women again.

Comment

Mary Margret definitely failed her. And i was surprised SHE was the one who got on everyone else's case about the whole incident.
      I loved the backstory for The Ice queen, especially loved the part where Sister was calling that Envoy "Weasel!"
      And was it me, or did we see Elsa's sister (Anna) in that 'new baby group'?

Comment

Is that the same 'Weasel' guy from Frozen? What happened to Helga?
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Working...
        X