• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Blood (113)

Visit the Episode GuideSLEEPY HOLLOW - SEASON ONE
    BAD BLOOD
    EPISODE NUMBER - 113
    When Henry Parish brings a warning that the Second Horseman of the Apocalypse is coming to Sleepy Hollow, Abbie and Crane look for a way to open the gates of Purgatory to retrieve the only person who can stop War: Katrina Crane.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 22 December 2014, 10:01 PM.

Well, this is a fine predicament everyone is now in.

I read an article about this episode that talked about all the plot twist that would be in it. And it certainly was right. Absolutely did not see the one coming about Henry. Or the return of The Headless Horseman and what happens after that.

It was hard to look away from the screen when the show was on. Very intense episode. I have a headache from watching it.

It's going to be a long nine months until the next season begins.

Comment

Baby boy is all grown up now. Didn't see that coming.

I didn't think the creature design was as good as designs in the past. Some of the lost souls looked like they were wearing garbage bags. Well at least Crane gets some new old clothes.

Comment

Didn't see the Henry thing coming, but I knew there was something weird about him. So... are the Horsemen mortals with Crane issues? Wonder who the other two are.

Those two crawling lost souls... yeah, garbage bag wearing.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
          So... are the Horsemen mortals with Crane issues?
          Ha! I wondered that myself - the Cranes ought to sit down and try to remember everyone they ever ticked off, because two of those people are probably horsemen 3 and 4.

I did not see that coming at all. I was looking at John Parish with about the same amount of "whaaaaa?" as the characters. That was pretty cool, it's been a long while since a finale surprised me like that.
          sigpic

Comment

I was surprised as well and was actually more suspicious of Katrina than Parish! I wonder about how/when the Horsemen are chosen, since they are more or less immortal, right? Yet the headless one was created in Ichabod's day and war thirteen years ago... what happened to the previous two? And what if they are not all people that have problems with Ichabod, but with both witnesses? As in, two who have some kind of relation with Ichabod (Abraham and Jeremy) and the other two are somehow connected to Abbie? Then, whenever new witnesses come forth (presumably some time after the current ones die and in this case they were even born centuries apart) new Horsemen are chosen as well? Perhaps to keep some kind of balance, although it is kinda unfair that there's two against four...
            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Add me to the "didn't see that coming" list.

So Moloch resurrected their son as the second horseman, have I got that right?

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                Add me to the "didn't see that coming" list.

So Moloch resurrected their son as the second horseman, have I got that right?
                Same here.

Pretty much.

That was a funny way for Crane to get some "new" threads.

I wonder how long it will take them to get out of this mess next season. Everybody needs rescuing except Jenny and she might not be alive to save the others.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I think Jenny is alive, but badly injured (or maybe medium "badly"), and she'll wake up, manage to crawl out and somebody will come along and find her and take her to the hospital. That's my theory, and for now I'm sticking to it. Though I'm surprised the Horseman didn't stick around to make sure of whether she was dead or alive.

Comment

They did give Abbie a get-out-of-jail-free card: she can leave purgatory if she's forgiven. Maybe Jenny forgives her? (Or whoever has to forgive her, forgives her.)

I think Abbie is being written as the hero of this story, so she'll probably be the one to rescue Crane.
                    sigpic

Comment

Crane has Abbie's phone on him doesn't he?

Comment

Ah that's right, GPS.
                        sigpic

Comment

The only one in a real pickle will be Katrina. Unless they rescue her quickly somehow

Comment

She will figure out to rescue herself somehow... hopefully.
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I love the hug that Crane and Abby shared when he and Katrina were leaving. And how he emphasized he would be back for her. Given the era Katrina and Crane were from, she must have wondered a bit about the hug they shared.

Comment

Working...
                              X