• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wallflower (407 )

Visit the Episode GuideFRINGE SEASON FOUR
    WALLFLOWER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 407

When a man mysteriously dies by an invisible force, his body rapidly begins turning ghostly white. The Fringe team learns that this is not an isolated incident, and there's evidence that links the predator to someone who passed away with an unknown genetic disorder. Meanwhile, Olivia suffers from migraines. (FOX)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 17 January 2012, 12:44 PM.

I am starting to be a bit annoyed by the new Timeline. Simply because it makes following whats going on hell of a lot more difficult. Seriously, is this going to be permanent? I cant even begin to understand what changed between the old and the new Timeline, I just know it gives me a headache.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Did anyone else recognize the actor from SG-1's Season 2 Holiday (Machello's friend)?

Comment

Great episode. My favorite of the season so far. I was expecting a run-of-the-mill ending, but was presented what turned out to be a decent finale scene for a mid-season finale. I really can't wait to see what happens next. At the end was that
        Spoiler:
        Cortexiphan in the needle that Olivia was injected with? It looked like it to me from what I remember from season one. If so, does that mean that the ZFT organization still exists in this timeline and that Nina is working with David Robert Jones to prepare Olivia for a war like in season one?
        Last edited by J-Whitt Remastered; 19 November 2011, 04:47 AM. Reason: Added more
        "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
        - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

Personally I think that
          Spoiler:
          the cortexiphan was removed, and Olivia will start behaving like Fauxlivia

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
            Did anyone else recognize the actor from SG-1's Season 2 Holiday (Machello's friend)?
            Yes, as soon as I saw him it was ...it's Machello's friend!

A very X-File 'ish episode this one, the genetically defective baby being taken to be experimented on and surviving to prey on people just to live! His situation was a sad one, he only wanted to be like everyone else, to be noticed. The scene where he talks to the woman in the elevator who actually noticed him and then he dies straight after was so sad.

The effect of the man shown up by the ultra violet light was a simple but good one, really creepy!

Comment

Good episode. Not as great as last week but still good. I liked the scene when Peter was shopping under watch. The invisible man story could have been a bit more far reaching and explore new things, but still interesting.

I have no idea at all what the last scene was about. Fun mystery. Poor Agent Lee being left alone on a quasi date. If only he had change his pair of glasses sooner he may think.

8/10
              Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Good solid episode. Really liking the new timeline and all the possibilities it brings. I can't wait to see how the Peter/machine and Olivia/injections stories play out.

I'm so very angry that there's a 2 month break now =\
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Really good episode. This one was much better than I thought it would be.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Good episode, but I can't believe it's the mid season finale already!! Poor Olivia...seems like she has always been a pawn in someone else's agenda and she really has never been in control of her own life (when she was young, then the whole alt-universe switching thing and now Nina injecting her w/ something). Hope we don't have to wait too long to find out what the injections are all about.

Yeah it was sad that the only thing that the invisible guy wanted was to be seen and recognized by someone and then when he finally was, it became his dying wish fulfilled. Being invisible might seem incredible at first. Imagine all the things you could do but after awhile I guess it would be quite lonely. He probably was not bad-hearted and didn't enjoy killing those people but all he desperately wanted was that physical recognition and contact that everyone else had. Tragic character well thought of and written.

I liked Agent Lee's dorky glasses I guess he won't be wearing his new ones since Olivia didn't show up.

Comment

Originally posted by lookupwardsnshare View Post
                      I liked Agent Lee's dorky glasses I guess he won't be wearing his new ones since Olivia didn't show up.
                      I'd gotten used to them throughout the season. I don't like the new look right away.
                      "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
                      - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

Excellent episode. It seems that Olivia and Lincoln are getting friendly. Looks like we have a lot to look forward to when the break is over.
                        sigpic

Comment

2 months? these tv execs get more deluded each year

Comment

Working...
                          X