• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scion (1016)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON TEN
    SCION
    EPISODE NUMBER - 1016

Tess asks Clark to act as Alexander's mentor after the boy, now the equivalent of a teenager and going by the name "Conner," develops superpowers. Fearing what he could do with a super-powered son, Tess tries to convince Lionel that Alexander is dead.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 09 May 2011, 12:32 PM.

Quite an enjoyable episode. Yet i found it quite strange. Couldnt really understand how lex having superpowers fits into the storyline anywhere. Other than to give us an interesting stand alone episode.

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
      Quite an enjoyable episode. Yet i found it quite strange. Couldnt really understand how lex having superpowers fits into the storyline anywhere. Other than to give us an interesting stand alone episode.
      It was just Smallville's way of bringing in Superboy.

I thought it was weird, at first, that they chose to make Conner the "love child" of Clark and Lex but after you look past that it was another good episode. The guy that played him did a great job.
      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Quite an enjoyable episode. Yet i found it quite strange. Couldnt really understand how lex having superpowers fits into the storyline anywhere
        if you're a DC comics buff, better forget the comics

it's like Darkseid taking smoke form : not one of his standard powers

Comment

This was definitely an enjoyable episode. I hope we see more of Conner before the end.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            This was definitely an enjoyable episode. I hope we see more of Conner before the end.
            Yeah...it'd be nice to see more of him.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post

I thought it was weird, at first, that they chose to make Conner the "love child" of Clark and Lex but after you look past that it was another good episode. The guy that played him did a great job.
              I see. That did cross my mind. However i had it in the back of my head somewhere that connor would eventually become Lex again and the reason he was losing his memory was so he couldnt remember who clark was. Still holding out i guess that rosenbaum will turn up just the once before the end

Comment

I see. That did cross my mind. However i had it in the back of my head somewhere that connor would eventually become Lex again and the reason he was losing his memory was so he couldnt remember who clark was. Still holding out i guess that rosenbaum will turn up just the once before the end
                I'd like to see Rosenbaum again as well. However, I hope they keep Connor as himself and don't let him morph into Lex.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                  I'd like to see Rosenbaum again as well. However, I hope they keep Connor as himself and don't let him morph into Lex.
                  Michael is coming back as Lex in the finale

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                    Michael is coming back as Lex in the finale
                    Woo-hoo!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                      Woo-hoo!
                      Already shot his scenes I believe

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                        Already shot his scenes I believe
                        Maybe we'll have to search to see if there are any pics out on the 'net!
                        sigpic

Comment

Loved how Red K has used in this episode, I was thinking we weren't going to see it again at this point in the show. Loving having Lionel around.

Comment

I forgot what I was gonna say about the episode after seeing the the Fringe and Dr. Who sigs, you guys are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post

I kinda guessed that was what they were up to.
                              And maybe they could get away with a spinoff...
                              Also it was pretty funny when Lois used the term 'love child' which was probably what everyone watching was thinking

Been a while since we'd seen Red K. Kinda convenient that Lionel managed to find some right when he needed it.
                              What was with Clark vaporising the green K with his heat vision from fairly close range? Surely he was too close for it to be effective plus wouldn't it have resulted in bits of vaporised kryptonite floating around the room? Bad idea.
                              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                              Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                              Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                              Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                              Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Working...
                              X