Secret Santa (213)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secret Santa (213)

Pete and Myka have to track down a bad Santa while the rest of the team celebrates the holidays.
    Please use the report feature to request the thread to be opened

loved it nice to see WH back.

I lol'd at Claudia's lies to get Artie and his father together. 'is she yours.... NO LOL

nice to see pete and myka together again mostly cause we don't know how post season 2 will work out.

the only downside was the maria carrey song. i hate her so much she doesn't belong on this show
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

OK, Joshua should be a regular.
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

I loved this episode!!!

Getting to see Joshua and Claudia together trying to track down Artie's dad was great. I am just a little confused as to why she would want to get everybody and shirt with a picture of the artifact that nearly killed them, though.

The best part for me, huge military history buff that I am, was Pete telling the story of the Christmas truce in World War I.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

okay this is so totally my new favorite Christmas Special! I hope they do these yearly!

/would have loved an SGU one with an ascended being pretending to be Santa on Destiny. ahh well :-P

Comment

Soooo awesome this episode was. Loved the Xmas opening!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
              Soooo awesome this episode was. Loved the Xmas opening!
              same here
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Good episode! I'm glad my DVR picked 'em up! :-) I really enjoyed it!
                sigpic

Comment

My only question is who is Joshua? I don't remember seeing him before....
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                    My only question is who is Joshua? I don't remember seeing him before....
                    Claudia's brother. Previously has appeared in Claudia and Time Will Tell
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Claudia's brother. Previously has appeared in Claudia and Time Will Tell
                      IIRC he showed up in Elements, too.

Anyway, loved it. Annoyed that it ignored the Myka situation from the regular finale, but that aside:

Lots and lots of fun. Seeing Joshua was a nice touch, he actually made a really good guest. Also: Judd Hirsch is EPIC WIN. The way he and Saul Rubinek played off each other was brilliant

And Pete was awesome as usual. Eating Larry's Chinese, omg Getting cracked in the pills by a nutcracker rofl

Christmas dinner at the very end....lovely

I hope they do this again next year!
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Claudia is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad ...and cute

I love how Joshua reacted to her telling Artie that his dad way going to die

I also loved the opening with Pete and Myka, classic. I love those two together. They're so fun

By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

Pete said "My kid's sister..." Hmm...
                          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

omg also loved this episode , great Christmas one ep too.

I actually liked that fact that they ignored the whole Mieka thing, it was too sad and this is suppose to be fun , I think the best asn weirdests part is Artie under the mistle toe with Joshua and kissing him, the , but i loved it i hope they do another one too like this
                            sigpic
                            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by themeatcleaver View Post
                              okay this is so totally my new favorite Christmas Special! I hope they do these yearly!

/would have loved an SGU one with an ascended being pretending to be Santa on Destiny. ahh well :-P
                              i don't know if that would happen on SGU

loved the parts also with Artie and his father
                              sigpic
                              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X