• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things We Lock Away (112)

Visit the Episode GuideCAPRICA SEASON ONE
    THINGS WE LOCK AWAY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 112

Zoe goes searching for Tamara inside New Cap City and gets more than she bargained for. Elsewhere, Clarice holds Lacy captive in an attempt to gain intel on Zoe, and Daniel’s plan to retake his company has unexpected consequences.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 29 July 2011, 01:44 PM.

Great episode. Some interesting developments on all sides, though it was a shame Vergis got killed. Would love to see some more Adama action though.

And, on a shallow note, the three young ladies of the cast are just... great to watch. Gorgeous and brilliant performances by Alessandra, Magda and Genevieve
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
      Great episode. Some interesting developments on all sides, though it was a shame Vergis got killed. Would love to see some more Adama action though.

And, on a shallow note, the three young ladies of the cast are just... great to watch. Gorgeous and brilliant performances by Alessandra, Magda and Genevieve
      LOL. You are allowed to be shallow.

I liked the episode too. It is interesting the way Daniel is digging himself deeper in a hole.
      sigpic

Comment

Tamara really irritates me. I was hoping Zoe would find some way to get rid of her permanently. I was sad to see Vergis go too. How can he just give up like that? I know it's "their way" or whatever, but come on. You're going to curl up into a ball and die because the Tauron mafia is after you?

Comment

Well, 'dying by the hand of your enemy' is a better way to go then being assasinated by the mob, so yeah, so I kinda understood Vergis' motivations.

Episode was solid, nog great, but still good. I'm confused by Clarice though, I thought she downloaded the Apotheosis programme already? Then why does she need Lacy's information on it? Also, what the frack is up with that third Zoe? Angel!Zoe? Questions, questions...
          Mia: Don't you hate that?
          Vincent: Hate what?
          Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
          Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
          Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
          - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Interesting stuff this week. I've enjoyed the mob stuff but I'm not upset that it appears to be winding down. I'll miss Vergis, though I enjoyed his fate.

I believe there were a few BSG tie-ins this week that got me pretty jazzed. (What appears to be) an angel Zoe advising V Zoe on how to proceed! Young Zoe having drawn Cylons as a child, holy Starbuck! And speaking of Starbuck, it looks to me like Clarice's big ring bears a striking resemblance to the BSG mandala. VERY intriguing stuff.

And for my shallow moment, man does V Zoe ever look good in the silver spandex pants And boy oh boy do I ever have a crush on Lacy/Magda Apanowicz
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

They should try to cut off the head of the dead walkers and see if it grows back or splits into 2 entities.

Comment

it was a good episode , but i still think Barnbus is still alive
                sigpic
                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Good episode. Daniel's road to perdition is brilliant. Vergis' death was a great scene, but we lost an interesting character. Also, I want moar! Adama. And I don't want the third Zoe to be an angel. Supernatural elements were the worst thing of BSG. No Deus Ex Machina in Caprica, please!

Comment

I loved it even more than last week! sure no action blablabla... but I love how daniel is always getting in trouble. The only problem of this show is that Joseph Adama is barely seen in the new episodes I hope they are changing that soon because he is my favourite character.
                    sigpic

Comment

With Zoe drawing those Centurions in her childhood, it feels like some angels are meddeling with the chosen one. Just as how that girl in BSG was drawing the galaxy for Earth or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Lainier View Post
                        Good episode. Daniel's road to perdition is brilliant. Vergis' death was a great scene, but we lost an interesting character. Also, I want moar! Adama. And I don't want the third Zoe to be an angel. Supernatural elements were the worst thing of BSG. No Deus Ex Machina in Caprica, please!
                        The divine and divine intervention are a solidly entrenched and hugely important part of the BSG mythos. With the Cylons ultimately revering the 'correct' god, and seeing their genesis in Caprica, I'm not sure it would be faithful (horrible pun fully intended ) to the material if they were to sidestep the spiritual.
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Great episode ! Much better then last week !
                          sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

still keeping my interest, mostly the silver spandex pants

must admit I did wonder what would happen if one of the vgirls got their heads chopped off too

Comment

I thought this was a very good episode. It will be interesting to see where Virtual Zoe and Tamara go from here.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X