Reset (212)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reset (212)

Following the devastating events at Warehouse 2, the team races to stop a new threat. But it soon becomes clear they're chasing an artifact with far more destructive powers than they originally thought. Meanwhile, Pete's love for Kelly is put to the test, and Claudia asks Artie about her future.
    Please use the report feature to request the thread to be opened

A fitting end to what has been an above average season. It wasn't as good as S1 but overall I liked it. And I thought this episode was pretty good wrapping the villian up pretty nicely. Makes me wonder how much of this was McPherson's plan as well.

Any way it was inevitable that Wells was going to turn on the team so it has to be some real good reasons for her go evil. And I like it was psychotic crazy verus the evil stuff we see it villians. She went insane from the death of her daughter. No matter how Wells tried to justify it. And thats the reason she used the Trident. She didn't care. Wouldn't be the first nut who blamed the world for her problems. And if felt so organic her nutjob mentality. A lot of show screw it up but her going crazy seemed pretty good.

Okay stopping Wells was the most part of the story and must I say Myka playing negioater was cool but the other part is the sad departure. Thier are two main ways to end a cliffhanger. Action or character. S1 ended with action while this one was more character. From Pete losing the love of his life to Myka leaving her dream job. It was quite sad. I'm excited where they go from here.

On a side note Pete with Icarus wings is awesome.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

I loved this episode but it makes me feel very uncertain about the future of the series
      If Myka is gone for good, I'm really going to miss her
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Okay, well. Hm. What just happened? And who's going to fill the vacuum?

That ending kind of sucked all the air out of the room, didn't it? And it felt... final. I'm not sure what to think.

Is there any news about a third season yet?
        Can ye tell me why th' pirate jokes are so funny?

Because they Arrrrrrr.

Comment

oh she'll be back , she is just butt hurt and people need to get over that sort of thing in their own time
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
            oh she'll be back , she is just butt hurt and people need to get over that sort of thing in their own time
            I went Googling and couldn't find anything one way or the other. Or about a third season, in fact, which doesn't really worry me because the show's so highly rated and well-received. I have to wonder, though, because that letter felt really final, a walk-away-without-a-backward-look sort of thing.
            Can ye tell me why th' pirate jokes are so funny?

Because they Arrrrrrr.

Comment

I loved this episode and Pete with the Icarus wings for the win.
              Myka talking down H.G. made sense to me because Myka understood her better than any of the other characters.
              Kelly deciding to leave Pete sucks. I thought she could handle it, but nearly hacking the one you love into bits would freak anyone out.
              The $64,000 question of the season is will Myka come back or not? I see two possibilities, one, she really was written out, which would suck big time, or two, early next season something happens to suck her back in. Only time amd maybe Twitter will tell.That is if we ever hear about a third season being green light.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I don't want Myka to leave.

Comment

Umm... There's going to be that Christmas Special and unless it's a flashback to last Christmas, Myka should be coming back for it...

Comment

Originally posted by Osiristi View Post
                    Umm... There's going to be that Christmas Special and unless it's a flashback to last Christmas, Myka should be coming back for it...

so it is the last episode of the season? thanks but there is a Christmas Special ? ?
                    sigpic
                    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I liked this episode

Wonder if where HG is going? where it is it doesnt sound good

I hope Myka returns next season its the dynamic between her and Pete that makes this show so interesting

Icarus Wings were awesome, wish we'd had abit more time to explore Warehouse 2, maybe we will revist it in season 3?
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

Usually when a show ends (or season break), I feel that I can watch the show again. For example I've watched Stargate and many other shows quite a few times (mainly while studying, lol).

For some reason, with Myka leaving, the show feels sad to me, I know that it's going to end up with her leaving, I don't think I could rewatch it.

I feel that the ending was very depressing, but was well done.

Comment

What a great final episode to a really awesome Season of Warehouse 13.

The investigation to find HG was really cool. I loved seeing them piece together all the clues to finally find her and the showdown at Yellowstone was awesome. I think McPherson was likely wanting to hold the world hostage for power where HG had this planned the whole time!

The Pete mini-romance coming to an end was well done and fun, kinda sad but I'm glad it's over.

Did anyone else see Artie's face when he hugged Claudia after telling her she wouldn't have to do anything she didn't want to...not very confident.

Ending with Myka resigning and leaving the Warehouse and show. It seemed really final for me. I think if she were coming back they would have left a cliffhanger or something. I'm not really happy about this, but I really liked Kate on NCIS but once Ziva came along I agree she is a better fit so maybe whoever replaces Myka will add more to the show. I'll keep an open mind, but I will miss Myka.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                            What a great final episode to a really awesome Season of Warehouse 13.

The investigation to find HG was really cool. I loved seeing them piece together all the clues to finally find her and the showdown at Yellowstone was awesome. I think McPherson was likely wanting to hold the world hostage for power where HG had this planned the whole time!

The Pete mini-romance coming to an end was well done and fun, kinda sad but I'm glad it's over.

Did anyone else see Artie's face when he hugged Claudia after telling her she wouldn't have to do anything she didn't want to...not very confident.

Ending with Myka resigning and leaving the Warehouse and show. It seemed really final for me. I think if she were coming back they would have left a cliffhanger or something. I'm not really happy about this, but I really liked Kate on NCIS but once Ziva came along I agree she is a better fit so maybe whoever replaces Myka will add more to the show. I'll keep an open mind, but I will miss Myka.
                            1: Yes thats what i think, Mcpherson wanted money and he was going to use the Trident to do it

2: Yes i noticed Arties face 2, maybe that doesnt boed well for Claudia

3: I really hope they dont replace Myka, i loved the dynamic between the two, IDK if i could watch Pete with someone else thats not Myka
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

1st - Joanne Kelly isn't about to pull a David Curuso (remember him from NYPDBlue? He left after the first season because he felt he deserved way more money? How long did it take him to get another show?) because she is way to smart and humble to pull that. So Myka will be back, that I have no doubt.

2nd - OMG they broke my heart with her leaving though. I know some people will think I'm nuts (heck a lot do already) but I haven't been this enamored of a show since Farscape (and I LOVE ME SOME SCAPE) or of a character since Aeryn...and this is the show and Myka is the character.

3rd - I'm kinda tired of folks saying that HG was a waste of character (no one here has said it just other places). She wasn't a waste of character, they just didn't want to believe that she really was playing them all, especially Myka and now they don't want to buy that she really wasn't evil but completely wacko nuts with grief and no longer cared about anything or anyone. I LOVED HG and hope they'll bring her back since they didn't kill or re-bronze her.

4th - the wait for S3 announcement is going to give me a freakin' ulcer.
                              sigpic
                              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X