Vendetta (209)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vendetta (209)

The team seeks a murderer in Russia who is using artifacts from Artie's past to kill, but H.G.'s offer to help complicates matters. Meanwhile, Claudia snoops into Todd's past and uncovers some disturbing information. Original Air Date: Aug 31, 2010
    Please use the report feature to request the thread to be opened

Do we really care that Dickinson is dead? Its a stunt casting to start the show. It really does not matter if its him or someone else that got the team to DC and then Russia.

With the exception of the cemetery scene Myka and Wells did not bother me. It seemed more rational and in character for Myka this time. Escpecially when Myka get her head chewed off. Something so probably deserved. Anyway it was interesting see her work with theam as Wells continues on looking for redemption. I liked seeing that. But above all that I liked all the Artie focus. From the backstory to seeing him react to all these revelations I liked learning more about Artie. He is my favorite character after all. Somehow I think in the end he will be right on Wells can not be trusted a returning agent.

I didn't care for more of the Claudia/Todd love angle. It was predictible from the state that Todd didn't know about the warehouse. Except for the phony gun standoff it was dull
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Loved the backstory for Artie!

The H.G. Wells storyline is getting very interesting. She and Myka continue to work well together and Pete seems to be willing to go with the flow. I'm very interested in seeing if Artie is right about her or if he will end up eating humble pie.

As for Todd, interesting twist with him being in witness protection and a technogeek like Claudia. But did they really need to leave the door open for him to return? I just never bought into the character.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Not the best episode this week. I appreciated the background on Artie, but other than that it was kind of boring.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I actually liked the ep. Not that upset about the Claudia/Todd stuff. My theory about who Todd is was totally off. Oh well.

I don't think HG is Myka's clone. I think she's playing everyone, including Myka and it's not going to end well for either of them. I like their dynamic (Myka & HG and not in the romantic relationship way either). They play well off each other. I see them more as BFFs then lovers but then I've never been into femslash. Not saying it's a bad thing, just not my cuppa. I liked that there is a Regent who's HIGHER than Mrs. Fredric who ultimately calls the shots on who's hired.

Also, so do not trust HG. She's using them all for her own purpose. Don't know if it's good or bad yet, but I don't trust her and if the ***** hurts my gal Myka...I'll choke her myself. LOL

Poor Pete, not sure what to do with the conflict Artie & Myka are having or with the fact that now he's got two female partners to deal with. LOL It's going to be interesting for the next few weeks. I can't wait.
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Episode ruled. That is all, Warehouse 13 is likely to be a show I enjoy every single episode of!

Comment

Loved it. Nuff said.
              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
              Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
              If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
              Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Do we really care that Dickinson is dead? Its a stunt casting to start the show. It really does not matter if its him or someone else that got the team to DC and then Russia.
                Some of us do. I liked the character and was sorry to see him killed. Having it be him that was killed made it very personal for Pete and Myka. I really think that was the point.

I love seeing Artie's backstory. Can't wait for the ep when we meet his dad. What will his reaction be to finding out that his son has been alive all these years?
                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                sigpic
                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post

With the exception of the cemetery scene Myka and Wells did not bother me. It seemed more rational and in character for Myka this time. Escpecially when Myka get her head chewed off. Something so probably deserved. Anyway it was interesting see her work with theam as Wells continues on looking for redemption. I liked seeing that. But above all that I liked all the Artie focus. From the backstory to seeing him react to all these revelations I liked learning more about Artie. He is my favorite character after all. Somehow I think in the end he will be right on Wells can not be trusted a returning agent.

I didn't care for more of the Claudia/Todd love angle. It was predictible from the state that Todd didn't know about the warehouse. Except for the phony gun standoff it was dull
                  I wanted to see more Dickinson actually...this was a real bummer.

The Wells thing is interesting, I'm also hoping and thinking that there's something else going on. Perhaps she's not "evil" but just out to do what she said, get a time machine and fix her past regardless of the rules and such. Is it me or does Claudia seem to actually like her?

And I agree, the Todd thing I did not like from the first moment they had a date >.>. Claudia and love stories aren't good for anything other than a small laugh. I'd like to see her go back to Gizmo building

Though her stalkerish qualities did show this episode (I mean do you remember her room in her first episode?) That was good.
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

I thought this was a solid episode. Using two of the Washington contacts to find Artie (or set him up) was really good, and added a personal touch for Pete and Myka. The use of artifacts and the chase were both really interesting.

The HG Wells story is a little troublesome. With Artie so against her I don't think she would become an agent so easy, I also find it hard to believe Ms. Fredrick would be very trusting. I personally think Wells supplied the killer with the artifacts, but I guess we'll see.

The Todd/Claudia story was a little stupid...but funny at times.
                    sigpic

Comment

The Caludia story was fun, but what about Fargo? Or is the cross over forgotten? Or did I just miss something?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr View Post
                        Some of us do. I liked the character and was sorry to see him killed. Having it be him that was killed made it very personal for Pete and Myka. I really think that was the point.

?
                        Which lasted for 2 minutes and then it was back to artifact hunting like normal. Its not like they huge rage problems for the episode
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

The only thing that I really don't like about the HG Wells story line is it was never fully explained why she so readily killed James MacPherson AND SMILED LIKE A KID IN A CANDY STORE (other than 'he would have killed you!') and why MacPherson debronzed HG Wells in the first place.

Personally I think MacPherson would have made a better recurring cast member because of his relationship with Artie. But perhaps they made HG the recurring cast member because Myka needed a relationship other than Pete, and Artie already has Claudia.

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                            I thought this was a solid episode. Using two of the Washington contacts to find Artie (or set him up) was really good, and added a personal touch for Pete and Myka. The use of artifacts and the chase were both really interesting.

The HG Wells story is a little troublesome. With Artie so against her I don't think she would become an agent so easy, I also find it hard to believe Ms. Fredrick would be very trusting. I personally think Wells supplied the killer with the artifacts, but I guess we'll see.

The Todd/Claudia story was a little stupid...but funny at times.
                            Artie is the one who supplied the killer with the artifacts. Well he supplied the killers DAD with the artifacts to free his family. I don't think HG is responsible for the killings. Why would she kill Dickenson & that other guy if she's been trying so hard to get BACK into the Warehouse? Seems kinda stupid to me to piss off the people you're trying to get back into good graces with.

Oh she's up to something and she's totally using Pete, Artie and especially Myka to get it. It's not going to end well for Myka I fear. I fear that Myka's trust in people is going to go back to what it was like in S1 after HG is done with her.

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                            The only thing that I really don't like about the HG Wells story line is it was never fully explained why she so readily killed James MacPherson AND SMILED LIKE A KID IN A CANDY STORE (other than 'he would have killed you!') and why MacPherson debronzed HG Wells in the first place.

Personally I think MacPherson would have made a better recurring cast member because of his relationship with Artie. But perhaps they made HG the recurring cast member because Myka needed a relationship other than Pete, and Artie already has Claudia.
                            The reason MacPherson isn't coming back is that the actor, Roger Rees got another job, he's doing a play that's touring the world.

I actually like that they haven't told us yet what HG's game is. Makes it much more intriguing. Is she really as evil as they've "made her out to be" or is she more like Q from Star Trek: The Next Generation? Not really good or evil, but more out for herself and damn the consequences or if anyone else gets hurt in her wake. MacPherson while a good "baddie" was, imho, kinda boring because it was easy to figure out what he wanted. He wanted to let the artifacts stay out in the real world because he didn't think the Regents or anyone else had the right to protect the public from the ill effects of the artifacts. I found that kinda boring and predictable. HG's motives are not as clear nor is it easy to tell if she's truly bad or if she's slightly good.
                            sigpic
                            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

they killed Dickenson Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i would have really like to see him more. this eppy was really good except for killing Dickenson. i think HG is playing everybody. can't wait for next weeks eppy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X