Beyond Our Control (203)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beyond Our Control (203)

When an artifact meant for the Warehouse turns up in the small town next door, the team finds themselves in the middle of a B-movie meltdown complete with cowboys, gladiators, sci-fi robots and beach storming marines. Their only chance of survival rests with the man who invented television, Philo T. Farnsworth.
    Please use the report feature to request the thread to be opened

This one was differnt and unique which I like. As much as I love Warehouse 13 sometimes it can be repetive so this was a fun change. Not so much the B movies but the way the mystery unfolded. It was very unpredictible to me. I had no idea what would lead to what as the teams tries to find out what causes this weird occurences. Speaking of team this was more then just Pete and Myka find the artifact. It felt like everyone was crucial and contributed in finding the artifact. And I like that. But I have to wonder what they will do with "Delivery Boy." now that he saw the artifact and the danger it causes. As always the humor banter was fun.

I even like the B plot of Leena and Mrs. Fredricks even more. It felt very plot developing. Even though we learned nothing it felt like they were continuing and figuring out what HG Wells is up too. I really like the turn Leena has taken this season. Seems like she is more vital this season

Also the mail lady has no taste. The Artie Show would be awesome.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

I really liked this episode for a few reasons. I liked seeing Mrs. Fredrick's boss again and the whole Leena plot, I wish we learned more about him. Were 2 romantic interests introduced or was it just me, that Dr for Pete and young guy for Claudia? Funny moments too, when Artie danced or something and Claudia called him out, lol!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
        I really liked this episode for a few reasons. I liked seeing Mrs. Fredrick's boss again and the whole Leena plot, I wish we learned more about him. Were 2 romantic interests introduced or was it just me, that Dr for Pete and young guy for Claudia? Funny moments too, when Artie danced or something and Claudia called him out, lol!
        I think its pretty obvious the vet and Pete don't like one another. I don't want to learn about the Regents. I like them being mysterious
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Another great episode! I was kinda hoping for a time travel story....but I loved it anyways!

Comment

Great eppy, can't wait for the next one.
            sigpic

Comment

Fun stuff! Not quite as much fun as last week's, but lots of fun just the same

Loved loved loved the interactions between Artie and Claudia
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Another awesome episode, i loved the interections between Artie and Claudia aswell, OH and HOLOGRAMS Peter was great in this repeating each line of the various movies

I want more Farnsworth or Tesla episodes

Oh and Mark Shephard ftw, what dont we see him in these days?
                Last edited by mr_kennedy; 20 July 2010, 11:00 PM.
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  I think its pretty obvious the vet and Pete don't like one another. I don't want to learn about the Regents. I like them being mysterious
                  While I agree, they sure did give her a lot of screen time and I could see them trying to make it an "opposites attract" kinda thing, but I really don't think W13 has time or need for "love interests."

I somewhat agree about the regents, but I do like being thrown a few nuggets every now and then and I was satisfied with what we got in this episode!

Side Note: It seems like Claudia is more of the "Future Artie" and Leena is more of the "Future Mrs. Fredrick or a Regent"
                  sigpic

Comment

While I agree, they sure did give her a lot of screen time and I could see them trying to make it an "opposites attract" kinda thing, but I really don't think W13 has time or need for "love interests."

I somewhat agree about the regents, but I do like being thrown a few nuggets every now and then and I was satisfied with what we got in this episode!

Side Note: It seems like Claudia is more of the "Future Artie" and Leena is more of the "Future Mrs. Fredrick or a Regent"
                    She was featured there to showcase the damage the artifact was causing. Its easier to use one character then a random bunch of extras
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      She was featured there to showcase the damage the artifact was causing. Its easier to use one character then a random bunch of extras
                      You're probably right, they just told us a lot about her, her family, we really saw here and Pete have at it a good bit...it seemed like a way to set up a recurring character, but unless we see her again I guess that is just how they chose to do it.
                      sigpic

Comment

You're probably right, they just told us a lot about her, her family, we really saw here and Pete have at it a good bit...it seemed like a way to set up a recurring character, but unless we see her again I guess that is just how they chose to do it.
                        She was in Defying Gravity, so probably she's free for a recurring role.
                        sigpic

Comment

Good epsiode! I want a projector like that! I'm glad it wasn't a time travel thing...seems like we've gotten a lot of time travel from other sources.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ahh....this show is awesome. It always makes me laugh. It's like watching a big, dysfunctional family save the world, one small town at a time.
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Let's see....It had good humor this time, not corny. Although I don't mind some corny stuff. I love it how Claudia just jumps when Artie yells at her. She was fun in this episode...a Camino? Really? Claudia and a Camino?

Though I don't know if I want her to have her own ship...with this Todd...she doesn't really seem like the shippy type...although maybe that's the whole point.

Pete was awesome in this episode! Love that guy.

Now for my complaints...
                              ....did I mention that I liked that Regent with the funny Accent?
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X