Mild-Mannered (202)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mild-Mannered (202)

A masked vigilante with an artifact is cleaning up the mean streets of Detroit. But when the very object that granted this mild-mannered samaritan his amazing super-powers threatens to destroy him and his city, it's the dynamic duo of Lattimer and Bering who must now come to the rescue.
    Please use the report feature to request the thread to be opened

Loved it! This is exactly the sort of goofy and hilarious fluff that I love seeing this show do

Pete and Myka were totally on all episode, I completely get the vibe that Eddie and Joanne are great friends and have the best time on the set and it shows! I loved seeing the little Firefly mini-reunion too

Although....a bit difficult to focus with so many gorgeous women on screen Genelle Williams, Jewel Staite, Allison Scagliotti, Joanne Kelly, oh my!

And music from kidneythieves! Holy crap, I thought I was the only one in the world who knew who they are!
    Last edited by DigiFluid; 13 July 2010, 07:24 PM.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I loved this episode! I was afraid this was going to be a disaster like the episode "Hero" of Sanctuary. Loved seeing two Firefly stars on the show, but why must superheroes always be portrayed in a super cheesy way? Oh well. Loved all the comic book references in the episode! Claudia FTW!

Comment

Ah back to Warehouse 13 hutnting artifact I love it. Its hilarious wathching the guy run around being a superhero. Not that it was hard to grasp. It was mostly the comedic moments that arise with the jokes Pete make. Although honorable mentions go to Myka's Spider-man joke and her wearing that leather type outfit.

I like seeing Leena give Claudia a lecture when she get mad at what Leena did while under McPherson's control. I get she is angry about being framed but its hardly Leena's fault for what happened. She had no control over what she did.

Speaking of Leena I wasn't expecting there to be long term impacts of the pearl. I look forward to what they are.

Finally the grief from Artie was sad to see. Despite the crime he has committied I expect nothing less to see him sad to see a person he once called friend leave. It was especially sad when Artie toured his old room
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

This was a great episode fitting the classic W13 mold. Loved seeing Pete's excitement about the whole super hero thing, loved hearing him open up to Myka about how he got into comic books, loved seeing Leena and Claudia forgive one another (after Claudia figured out she was being a daft idiot), loved seeing Artie say goodbye to McPherson (I hope that time piece isn't booby-trapped) LOVED seeing them use artifacts to help stop another artifact and I'm very interested to see Mrs. Fredrick help Leena with whatever is going on in her head!

All in all a really fun episode and I enjoyed it!
          sigpic

Comment

Still not a fan of the Twizzler thing, but if they continue to display them much like they did at the end, I can learn to live with it. Other than that, I LOVE THIS EP!!! But for me, it was a given since it was written by the same to guys who brought us Duped (my all time fav ep so far). On Twitter both writers were saying this ep was a love letter to the fangirls and fanboys all over the world. It was just such a love letter, a nice, warm, gooey, chocolate, chocolate chip cookie (or insert your fav cookie here) and a big ol' hug.

I just loved it all. Loved, loved, loved Myka's middle name and what it symbolizes for her and how it ties into her and her dad (I willing to bet her dad had a hand in that name).

LOVED her efforts to help Pete feel more at home until his stuff arrives. Awesomesauce. How sweet was that? AW.

LOVED that Leena finally let loose on Claudia and that with Myka's urging, Claudia pulled her head out and made up with Leena.

LOVED Artie finishing business with MacPherson. Very cool and touching.

I just LOVED this ep totally. This ep is one of the many reasons I LOVE this show.

btw, Eddie chose the song by the Kidney Thieves that was used as the entrance song for Myka in the catsuit. LOL
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Great episode, and it was fun to see Simon and Kaylee... Oops.. Wrong show.
              Anyway, it was fun to see Sean and Jewel in an episode together again.

And Myka was very nice to Pete...
              sigpic

Comment

Good episode. I enjoyed it. I didn't like them saying Jewel Stait is from Firefly...I know she is...but she's more recently from SGA. Loved the superhero costumes. Myka was awesome!
                sigpic

Comment

1) This was a rip OFF of Sanctuary's comic book episode last year.

2) So does this mean Myka will eat Twizzlers every episode?

3) Wish the writer's would growup. Teddy bears & Twizzlers? WTF?

4) Loved Roger Rees being back.

5) Loved Artie's washing machine.

6) What a waste of Jewel Staite's talents. She DID Nothing in this episode.

what is with this firefly crap? Jewel was also Dr.Keller from SGA!
                  Her better role in my opinion and it lasted longer.

Comment

Originally posted by DSG1 View Post
                    1) This was a rip OFF of Sanctuary's comic book episode last year.

2) So does this mean Myka will eat Twizzlers every episode?

3) Wish the writer's would growup. Teddy bears & Twizzlers? WTF?

4) Loved Roger Rees being back.

5) Loved Artie's washing machine.

6) What a waste of Jewel Staite's talents. She DID Nothing in this episode.

I concur!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                      Good episode. I enjoyed it. I didn't like them saying Jewel Stait is from Firefly...I know she is...but she's more recently from SGA. Loved the superhero costumes. Myka was awesome!
                      Some of us only know her from Firefly and possibly the marketing people think that's a more well-known show. It did have a theatrical release movie. Personally, I was never interested in SGA and didn't realize she was on it. *shrug*

Superhero costume. LOL! Loved Pete getting all prepped until the *bombshell* was dropped. Myka was great in the costume and seriously kicked @$$.
                      Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue View Post
                        Some of us only know her from Firefly and possibly the marketing people think that's a more well-known show. It did have a theatrical release movie. Personally, I was never interested in SGA and didn't realize she was on it. *shrug*

Superhero costume. LOL! Loved Pete getting all prepped until the *bombshell* was dropped. Myka was great in the costume and seriously kicked @$$.
                        Its the exact opposite for me. Of course, I did some research and found out that she was on Firefly.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                          Its the exact opposite for me. Of course, I did some research and found out that she was on Firefly.
                          I saw Firefly when it first aired on Sci-fi when SGA Season 4 came around I had forgotten who Jewel was. I had a odd mind a few years ago...

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                            I saw Firefly when it first aired on Sci-fi when SGA Season 4 came around I had forgotten who Jewel was. I had a odd mind a few years ago...
                            IDK what the show is about...but we shouldn't discuss that here...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DSG1 View Post

This is getting interesting. So now she is from SGA, isn't she? I remember, how welcomed she was on SGA, so yeah...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X