• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let It Bleed (414)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES SEASON FOUR
    LET IT BLEED
    EPISODE NUMBER - 414

Peter and Claire struggle with the death of a loved one, while Noah interrogates Edgar the speedster for information. Sylar returns to the carnival with a vengeance, but finds Samuel more than a match for him.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 May 2015, 10:22 PM.

ever since this season started I like peter less and less

and did they really have to neuter Sylar again??

Claire was pretty good in this episode

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
      ever since this season started I like peter less and less

and did they really have to neuter Sylar again??

Claire was pretty good in this episode
      I do not think they neutered Sylar again. This is the first change in Sylar that has made any sense.

And I also do not like Peter's arch this season. I really want him to regain his old ability but that'll never happen. Hopefully his arc will make sense at the end of the season/series.

Comment

1. Samuel can kick Sylar's butt - nice.

2. Actually don't mind Peter's arc too much - realistic.

3. Edgar...tricky one there. Yes, Samuel's running a cult but it's damn hard to tell people that without them taking it personally.

4. OK Sylar...what can you do to Claire that you weren't able to do before?
        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I liked that Sylar is somewhat neutered cause he is now unsure of himself. Goes hand in hand to that guy in S1 (nuke boy) who's powers were all over the place cause his mind wasn't straight..

As to the whole peter angle, i think its more about him coming into his own OUT of his brother's shadow.

Comment

Working...
          X