No announcement yet.

The Dragon Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that is the plan...also the whole abandoned page trade is supposed to be disabled soon... ...but it has been stated for months now....so no clue when it is comming....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
      the very moment you click on one - the others go to the AP; if you wait for 1h - all go the AP.

but if you hover over an egg with the mouse it shows you the code in form of the link (in firfox at the bottom left corner of the window) - you can note that code down and give it to a friend, so the friend can enter the code to the abandoned link and refresh, like with a trade to catch

you can't ctahc an additional egg of your clutch that way tough...and it does not help with auto abandoned vampire eggs either
      Thanks.
      *New Eggie clicks* (Thank you DS!!)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
        I also read that soon it would not work for multi clutch eggs either
        Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
        that is the plan...also the whole abandoned page trade is supposed to be disabled soon... ...but it has been stated for months now....so no clue when it is comming....
        Why do they want to disable abandoned trading anyway? Because of the new BSA? It will make things a lot difficulter.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
          Thanks.
          *New Eggie clicks* (Thank you DS!!)
          You're very welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
            Why do they want to disable abandoned trading anyway? Because of the new BSA? It will make things a lot difficulter.
            I would hate to lose the AP! It's so much fun!!!
            "Are you like, a crazy person?"
            "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
              it is not so much the AP trading - it is the multi clutch catching that will be disabled - the intent of it was to spread the love a bit and not that one keeps them all

as teleport looks atm, I don't think it is so bad...tough I really rether see it as a site feather than a BSA - it foces one to have magis and limits on how often one can transport eggs

sigpic

Comment

Wouldn't it be great to let some too common dragons have the teleport ability? Just imagine: Purple dragons and frills and balloons could grow up to be an alt of sorts - every third of them or so can teleport, but you can't see whether you have an alt before it matures.

Comment

actually the magi's rarity will be ajusted when it comes to telport, so that there are enough to go around

sigpic

Comment

You mean there will be more of them everywhere? I have, uh, two

Comment

well I have my scroll goal for them so I am not worried I can try and breed you one es if you want
                      sigpic

Comment

Thank you DG, but it's okay, I think I can catch them in the cave
                        I still hope that the conventional AP trade will be still possible. Don't like teleport

Comment

it is an eitehr or thing - no telport AND AP trade....

sigpic

Comment

I´d rather go for the AP trade.

MCH´s dragons

sigpic

Comment

Too bad

Hey DG,
                              is it time to breed Lover Boy again? Could you please wait a little? I'll be scroll locked for one and a half days

Comment

Too bad

Hey DG,
                                is it time to breed Lover Boy again? Could you please wait a little? I'll be scroll locked for one and a half days

Comment

Working...
                                X