• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Company Man (117)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES SEASON ONE
    COMPANY MAN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 117

Mr. Bennett's past catches up with him when Matt Parkman and Ted Sprague break into his Texas home and hold the family hostage, demanding answers about what he did to them. But when Matt can't control the radioactive man's fury, he chooses to secretly side with Bennett.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 May 2015, 09:25 PM.

very interesting turn of events in this one

Comment

This show is just getting better and better. So many actual answers, and so many more new questions.

And oh, yeah... a former Doctor and a former Master in the same scene. Awesome.
      "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
      "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
      BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

This episode was simply amazing IMO. One of the best yet for this show. I loved seeing how Mr. Bennett got to where he is, and what he did for Claire in the end. I gained a lot of respect for his character in this one.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Great episode, must have have the show dvd now! Wonder whats going to happen to Matt (brainwashing).

Comment

Oh, and holy cow did Claire look freaky all nuked up. All zombie-like.
            "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
            "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
            BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Can someone be in love with a show because I think I am.

WOW, Hiro's dad was there, he is connected. I wonder if he knows about Hiro's power. I loved this scene. Little Hiro was adorable.

Our questions were answered, awesome. There so much more that I need to rewatch.
              sigpic
              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

What an amazing episode! It had everything in it: drama, tension, revelation. I really didn't think anything could touch last week's episode but this did. And how! This is why I stay away from spoilers and feel more than amply rewarded on this occasion. All I remember reading was it would tell us more about how Claire came to be with Bennett.

Wonderful performances by all concerned. Special mention must be made of Jack Coleman (Bennett) who was superb. Kudos to TPTB for the fantastic casting of the show.

I retract my earlier complaints about Hiro
                Spoiler:
                and his father. I'm glad it was more than a detour in the narrative. And hurrah... more Eccleston!

This company in question has tentacles longer than Jules Vernes' sea monster.
                sigpic
                "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily View Post
                  This company in question has tentacles longer than Jules Vernes' sea monster.
                  I think that is an understatement. LOL.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman View Post
                    This show is just getting better and better. So many actual answers, and so many more new questions.
                    This is why I think Heroes is so much BETTER than LOST. It actually does give answers.

And oh, yeah... a former Doctor and a former Master in the same scene. Awesome.
                    Well said.
                    sigpic
                    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Well as Christopher Eccleston would say as The Doctor "Fantastic"
                      Great episode, acting was amazing, got a good deal of answers and some new questions. This show has come a long way from the premiere.

About Lost, yes this show is soooo much better. Lost is going to be like The X-Files, with no big questions answered.

Comment

Great episode, can't wait for next week, when we meet Linderman. Rumor has it the he's being played by
                        Spoiler:
                        Malcom "Hello I'm a British person" McDowell.
                        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

I was jsut blown away by this episode.

The new hero, the way she was checking out Mr. Bennet... I tihnk she can see through things.

And my one issue I had from this episode... why didn't the Haitian stick around so that HRG can administer the tranquilizer?

Comment

That was one of the finest , if not the finest, pieces of television production I have ever seen. The cinematography, the acting, the story, the characters, the soundtrack...can it get any better?

I've watched it three times so far and I still get goosebumps during the end sequence when the Haitian is leaning over HRG.
                            Last edited by alaskannut; 26 February 2007, 10:33 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                            "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Great ep .. i watched it sooner then most, couldn't wait for official topic, had to say something, but didn't want to put too many spoilers. Prolly the best ep so far. I really hope Haitian doesn't go to deep on HRG, so he remembers his love for Claire ... after this ep it would shame if they turn him into bad guy.

Hiro's dad ... that was one that made me O_O (i really didn't expect him there, specially considering WHERE they were)

Claude was bad guy? I wonder who he saved ....

Scenes in Bennet house were great ... i was actually shouting at Claire not to try to save her family ... i couldn't believe i did that ....

What a show ....
                              VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Working...
                              X