No announcement yet.

Shore Leave 31 July 10-12,2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is POZ part of the group uploading the info?

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
      Is POZ part of the group uploading the info?
      She's part of the group that met this afternoon, but I don't think she works on the web site.

Comment

All is well. The cricut stuff is put away and the TV is on. I am planning on sitting side ways in my office chair to be able to watch TV and keep any eye on the computer. I just wish that they would announce the guests. The waiting is getting old.

Comment

a little late to the party, but i'm here for the webpage update waiting party....

was in philly today and stopped at Pat's for some cheesesteaks complete with real cheez whiz.. mmmmmm... oops.. got some cheez whiz on the mouse!

Comment

The website message changed again! We're getting closer!

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
              She's part of the group that met this afternoon, but I don't think she works on the web site.
              Actually, I was a week off on the Committee Head Meeting. That's the trouble with being on the other side of the country. It was a Temple of Trek meeting that I'd heard about.

The webmaster and I took a look at the test pages and I couldn't spot any mistakes. I just saw that one of the Con Chairs emailed her official approval. So.....it won't be long now.

Kett

Comment

Originally posted by Kett1701 View Post
                Actually, I was a week off on the Committee Head Meeting. That's the trouble with being on the other side of the country. It was a Temple of Trek meeting that I'd heard about.

The webmaster and I took a look at the test pages and I couldn't spot any mistakes. I just saw that one of the Con Chairs emailed her official approval. So.....it won't be long now.

Kett
                Yay....thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by DuncTK421 View Post
                  The website message changed again! We're getting closer!
                  Thank goodness. My mom is struggling to stay awake. She has to get up a 5 am to go to work tomorrow. Luckily, we both had the day off today.

Comment

There'a a new message! Chevrons locked!!!

Comment

oh oh oh! they're updating!!

drum roll please............................................

Comment

It's on the news page!!!

Comment

Hello all. Hmm still just bunnies. Bunny bunny everywhere.

Anticipation, Anticipation is making me wait.....

Comment

Gateworld is at the top of my quick list. It makes it so much easier getting to the site. Chevrons locked and worm hole engaging.

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                              It's on the news page!!!
                              oh sneaky sneaky
                              sigpic

Comment

taken from shore-leave news page...

We're excited to announce our first set of guests. Joining us this year are actors Jason Momoa, Rachel Luttrell, Robert Picardo, Ethan Phillips and Michael Welch. We're equally pleased to announce our first round of author and scientist guests: Paul Abell, Lucy Albert, Charles Blue, Kirk Borne, Robert Greenberger, Jim Johnson, Yoji Kondo, Charles Quirk, Roberta Rogow, Amy Sisson, Stephanie Slater, Tim Slater, Ray Villard and Howard Weinstein

Comment

Working...
                                X