Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burbank, Baby!!! (Official SG Con, Burbank 2008)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jason:

sigpic
    awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

*gigglesquee*
      David

And My favorite two of him from my camera

And then my other photo op....
      Last edited by ~Sarah~; 25 January 2009, 12:52 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

And then the three of them....

I totally have more, but these were my favorites, and I haven't edited the other ones....
        I have to go put up the pics of 7G1R in my facebook, but them I'll get some more up....
        sigpic

Comment

Jewel

Spoilered for size

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
            Love it, ~Sarah~!

I told you that was going to be fun to take through the airport.... At least I think that was you that I was talking to about that....
            Yup, Saturday night when she showed up outside with it.

I KNEW I should of just gotten rid of that darn thing the moment I saw it! *glares in the replicas general direction* Between it and that darn thigh holster its a toss up which was a bigger PITA

Mind if I kidnap these? My shots were rather crummy(this may of been due to fangirl high)

*gigglesquee*
            This one is great as well! I was going to get the JPEG's before I left, but then our Roomies ride showed up and we all skeddadled with her to our hotel.

I finally got the rest of my con report up on my site CREATION BURBANK stuff Though I am still working my way through my photos and such, and will get links up to those eventually.
            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
            sigpic

Comment

You can kidnap any that you want, they are totally snurchable... I was squeeing, and you can tell which ones I was laughing while taking, because they get blurry... totally know how that goes....
              Check your PM....
              sigpic

Comment

You can kidnap any that you want, they are totally snurchable... I was squeeing, and you can tell which ones I was laughing while taking, because they get blurry... totally know how that goes....
                Check your PM....
                Yeah I have a bunch of those blurry ones too. At some point though I also turned off the review feature and just started clicking(that was mostly during Kavan's panel though) so I ended up with some *interesting* shots.

I've also learned an important lesson- don't get a brand new camera a week before a convention and expect to know it intimately by the time the convention rolls around
                Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                sigpic

Comment

David Heweltt

spoilered for size

Spoiler:

Comment

Kavan Smith

Spoilered for size

Spoiler:

Imitating Joe Flannigan

Comment

Jason Momoa

Spoilered for size

Spoiler:

Comment

Great pics Tal! I'm still sad I missed getting to say hi, and it looks like from your pics that you were just a few rows(ish) in front of me.
                        Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                        sigpic

Comment

I did try to introduce myself to some of the group here at one point, not sure which ones they were but they acted like they didn't want to know me so I just hung out with my Firefly friends - well, when I wasn't running around like a headless chook (chicken for you non-aussies) trying to get everything done. *shrugs*

I actually wasn't seated for the Stargate session. I stood at the side near the front to take photos. I wish I'd had a better spot for taking photos, but even in the Firefly sessions, I had a gold pass but was still way back in row H.

People are welcome to use my photos, all I ask is that you don't remove the watermark and if you want to repost them somewhere public I'd appreciate a link to the website www.fannishinquisition.com

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                            Last one of Kavan... I'll be back with Hewlett and Rachel in a bit....

Guh!!! Fab Nee, and everyone else. Thanks for posting!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tal View Post
                              I did try to introduce myself to some of the group here at one point, not sure which ones they were but they acted like they didn't want to know me so I just hung out with my Firefly friends - well, when I wasn't running around like a headless chook (chicken for you non-aussies) trying to get everything done. *shrugs*
                              Awww *HUGS* I don't think I ever said hi to you, though I was running around like a headless chicken as well because I was keeping an eye on a bunch of people because I'm mother hen like that. Maybe next time.....

I actually wasn't seated for the Stargate session. I stood at the side near the front to take photos. I wish I'd had a better spot for taking photos, but even in the Firefly sessions, I had a gold pass but was still way back in row H.
                              Wow! That is far back, as I was preferred in the Stargate session, and was up in Row H *shakes head* wow!
                              Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                              sigpic

Comment

*gigglesquee*
                                David

And My favorite two of him from my camera

Wow, are photo ops up already?!
                                sigpic

Comment