Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burbank, Baby!!! (Official SG Con, Burbank 2008)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake View Post
    Yep, Mama and I are hardcore!!
    I wish I was still in Burbank, or better yet, Fairfield!
    So, you like the Fairfield area. I lived in the area a long time ago and do miss the perfect weather there.

Comment

Nice photos, Patti.

Did David Hewlett give any reason for the haircut?
      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Third (3rd) compilation of links to photos, text and more on the Burbank con:

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/273147.html

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake View Post
          Dana - do pouty lips!!! and flirt with me
          Lol, I was laughing so hard a few moments ago....

Literally, and I always joke about this, but I was giggling so hard at the vampire remark that I almost fell off my little chair...

And on the pouty lips note, I shall start my sharing of the photos with my new favorite photo op... well one of my new two favorites....
          Thank you sooo much Snowflake for this
          sigpic
          awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
            Have any idea how much I hated it come monday morning when we had to try and go through the airport with it and the (fake) weapon?! I was about ready to throw the darn thing away!

Though I guess we have to allow her, her 'eccentricities' right?
            I told you that was going to be fun to take through the airport.... At least I think that was you that I was talking to about that....

Originally posted by michelle_renae View Post
            ehhh i wish i was in canda or not fairfield. jason's home would do quite well however. missss you kris!
            Michelle!!!!! Hola chica!!! Miss you lots!!!

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
            Nice photos, Patti.

Did David Hewlett give any reason for the haircut?
            His explaination was that he went in asking for "The Daniel Craig" and he got "The Forest Gump"..... He's still sooo adorable though...
            sigpic

Comment

How did you get your David photo op?

Comment

I bought the JPEG from our lovely photographer.... I couldn't not take David home with me.....
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah......but I thought the jpgs weren't available till they were posted to the creation site... or are they doing things different this year? The three of the photos (not david) I was able to pick up at the event stink so I'm really hoping the ones I haven't got yet are better - but i haven't been able to see them yet....... am I missing something?

Comment

No, after all the photo ops were done, The Photographer would put them onto a disk for you to take home with you for a fee....
                    I didn't get my Jewel photo op on there since I recieved it in print, but I definately bought my Hewlett ones, just because I had to be able to see them as soon as I could get them onto my computer.... that and on my awesome roomates computers a couple of times before we left....
                    sigpic

Comment

Crap - I missed that, I wonder what I can do to get my photos then....

Comment

You can still get them from the Creation website, when they're uploaded....

Okay, so here are a few of my goodies~

Alexis
                        sigpic

Comment

Kavan:

sigpic

Comment

Jewel

Sorry hers were so far back, I did get one of the flipping off story, which was a cool lookin pic, but I wasn't sure if it was appropriate to put on here....
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm still working on my reports - I'm writing up the Q&A sessions now, staring with Firefly and adding a few photos as I go. I also have an hour long 'podcast' that will hopefully be published in the next day or two so if I stuck the microphone in front of any of you over the weekend you might want to keep an eye out for that.

Unfortunately I lost most of my "notes" from the Stargate panels which I'm really bummed about but these things happen

Comment

The Breakfast.... I have more, but I just love this one....

And then
                                Rachel:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X