Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burbank, Baby!!! (Official SG Con, Burbank 2008)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake View Post
      Okay..here I am, sorry I have not been around, but 7 girls in a hotel room, means no time on the computer for me I have not stopped having fun and laughing for an entire week. Even when I fall asleep something wakes me up...Elephantgirl???.....
      Chelle, Kristin, Michelle and Jay treated me like royalty while I stayed at their house, and then everyone in our room.....I am pretty sure I have never laughed so hard.
      I was so busy during the con, I just had to see everyone talk...from Firefly and SG, so I was flying from room to room, just so I would not miss anything.
      "oh, my eyes, my eyes" never thought I would hear a couple hundred people yell that..
      Best B-day EVER!!!! Chelle got me a Blue ice cream cake, ~Sarah~ got me hotel shampoo....lol.
      Chelle even took me to Hollywood to see all the stars on the boulevard!!
      so, okay, done for now, as it is 2am and I just got home. night night, hopefully I will have some pictures up in the next couple days.
      I loved meating everyone, and hello to you my new friend, thanks for noticing my tattoo
      I had such a great time as well, thanks for being one of my 6 roomies, lol.

I'm off for Thanksgiving, maybe I'll post some quick edits of pics before I go.

Neelan and Chelle, thanks for the pics!
      sigpic

Comment

Dan Shea

sigpic

Comment

Rachel Luttrell

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
            Promises, promises...and then nobody posts any pictures. You guys are killing us here!!!
            I'm working on getting mine edited too, lol.

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
            I had such a great time as well, thanks for being one of my 6 roomies, lol.
            Elephantgirl- LOVED!!!! the videos(especially the high res version of "The Lorne Identity"

Neelan- great Kavan pictures! I got a few good ones, but for a lot of them I was shaking *sighs*

Snowflake- "My eye, My Eye" that was great! makes me laugh everytime I think about it.
            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
            sigpic

Comment

David Hewlett

sigpic

Comment

Jason, David and Rachel

sigpic

Comment

Kavan Smith

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post

Elephantgirl- LOVED!!!! the videos(especially the high res version of "The Lorne Identity"
                    Thanks.
                    I'm still trying to get high res versions uploaded but my browser hates me.

And I'm kind of busy packing right now. Again. 2 days of work and another vacation, life is good. LOL
                    sigpic

Comment

Ron Glass

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                        Thanks.
                        I'm still trying to get high res versions uploaded but my browser hates me.

And I'm kind of busy packing right now. Again. 2 days of work and another vacation, life is good. LOL
                        Awww *HUGS* hope it lets you upload it soon as that video ROCKED!
                        Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                        sigpic

Comment

Great pics everyone!
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Well if nothing else turned out good my photo ops(or at least the ones I have back) turned out great!

Oh and I apologize in advance if you've already seen them,

Spoiler:

My friend Tiffany, Kavan and I

Kavan and I
                            Personally I think this is one of the BEST pics I've had taken in a while
                            Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                            sigpic

Comment

Very cool pictures, everybody.

Patti: are you going to Vancouver in April? I owe you a zinger. I'll explain that face to face one day.

Snowflake: Chelle took me out to Hollywood Blvd too. Pretty awesome stars. We picked out a space for Cliff Simon.

And...

Happy Belated Birthday.

Elephantgirl: Great pics of Ron Glass. I remember him mostly from Barney Miller. Loved him on that show.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Americans.
                              Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Second batch of various links to photos and whatnot on the con

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/272123.html

Comment

Working...
                                X