Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burbank, Baby!!! (Official SG Con, Burbank 2008)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOlks, please do not post information from other places here without the poster's permission.

It's one thing to say 'so and so said this on their non-friends locked lj, here's a link', it's another to c/p their words without their permission.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hmmm, all of a sudden it got awfully quiet around here..... and I think I ought to make it noisy again!!!!! I will be posting a crapload of pics tonight for everyone's viewing pleasure.

We got home around 915pm last night.... Then I woke up this morning around 730 to drive Kristin to work, then Michelle (the other sister) and then took a shower, drove all over town, Snowflake and I went to the Jelly Belly factory here where I live, then off to the airport, dropped Snowflake off, drove back home, dropped off the rental, picked up sis's car from the shop, picked up sis from work, bought a turkey for Thanksgiving...... Yeah. I need another vacation.

See y'all in a little bit!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

What? Should I be posting pix of my own or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle View Post
          Hmmm, all of a sudden it got awfully quiet around here..... and I think I ought to make it noisy again!!!!! I will be posting a crapload of pics tonight for everyone's viewing pleasure.

We got home around 915pm last night.... Then I woke up this morning around 730 to drive Kristin to work, then Michelle (the other sister) and then took a shower, drove all over town, Snowflake and I went to the Jelly Belly factory here where I live, then off to the airport, dropped Snowflake off, drove back home, dropped off the rental, picked up sis's car from the shop, picked up sis from work, bought a turkey for Thanksgiving...... Yeah. I need another vacation.

See y'all in a little bit!
          I'm still sorting my pics out looks like the only session I really got DECENT pics during was Kavan's (hmm I wonder why that was, lol). Not sure though as I have around 500 of my own plus the hundred or so my roomy gave me.
          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
          sigpic

Comment

Promises, promises...and then nobody posts any pictures. You guys are killing us here!!!

Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Gawd I wish pictures would edit themselves... I took over 1000 pics this weekend (most of them on Sunday!) and I'm having a hard time deciding which ones I wanna work on!!!!

Posting a pic or two in just a moment......

Comment

Okay, here's a few of the pics I've got.... but the rest will have to wait 'til tomorrow.....

Rachel!!!

David and his tongue!

And Jason waving goodbye to everyone..... As will I. Goodnight for now.....

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                  What? Should I be posting pix of my own or something?
                  Heheheheeee... YES!!!! I saw some of the pics you took, and you got some GREAT ones!!! Post post post post!!!!!

Comment

Okay..here I am, sorry I have not been around, but 7 girls in a hotel room, means no time on the computer for me I have not stopped having fun and laughing for an entire week. Even when I fall asleep something wakes me up...Elephantgirl???.....
                    Chelle, Kristin, Michelle and Jay treated me like royalty while I stayed at their house, and then everyone in our room.....I am pretty sure I have never laughed so hard.
                    I was so busy during the con, I just had to see everyone talk...from Firefly and SG, so I was flying from room to room, just so I would not miss anything.
                    "oh, my eyes, my eyes" never thought I would hear a couple hundred people yell that..
                    Best B-day EVER!!!! Chelle got me a Blue ice cream cake, ~Sarah~ got me hotel shampoo....lol.
                    Chelle even took me to Hollywood to see all the stars on the boulevard!!
                    so, okay, done for now, as it is 2am and I just got home. night night, hopefully I will have some pictures up in the next couple days.
                    I loved meating everyone, and hello to you my new friend, thanks for noticing my tattoo
                    Music and Stargate
                    sigpic
                    Perfection

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                      Promises, promises...and then nobody posts any pictures. You guys are killing us here!!!
                      Uh... I didn't promise, I just asked.

Originally posted by Chelle View Post
                      Heheheheeee... YES!!!! I saw some of the pics you took, and you got some GREAT ones!!! Post post post post!!!!!

As soon as I can finish editing. I'm nearly done with Jason's pix and I've done several of Kavan's, but pretty much no one else so far. I blame the holidays.

Comment

Some quick ones of Jason....

Comment

Comment

Comment

And Kavan....

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X