^______^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
    Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
    Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
      Hey guys! I come with presents from the Stargate Archive! Enjoy some thunkness ^^ (Warning- Spoilers for brain storm)

Spoiler:

*Super Squeeeeeee*
      This must be my favourite facial expression from McKay for all times. Together with this übercute sound he makes with that
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
        Welcome AlieneWeller!
        I agree - he certainly grows on you
        Especially since McKay's not quite so obnoxious in the later SGA seasons (although probably because he's shown his squishy side too many times for us to be able to resist the charm!)
        I love squishing the squishy side!

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x
          Especially since McKay's not quite so obnoxious in the later SGA seasons (although probably because he's shown his squishy side too many times for us to be able to resist the charm!)
          He has never been obnoxious! He is just not full of the BS others are.... he is a straight talker. Some want to call that obnoxious fine, but I totally disagree.

Hey guys! I come with presents from the Stargate Archive! Enjoy some thunkness ^^ (Warning- Spoilers for brain storm)

*Super Squeeeeeee*
          The last one. OMG! It totally took my breath away. He really looks so gorgeous, also it makes him look younger, softer.... actually more like David.

He really did look great in Brain Storm. Whee! I have to make some caps.

Well this is the first day of my hols, so it is Cypher and Nothing!

Comment

Some old school Hewlett.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
              He has never been obnoxious! He is just not full of the BS others are.... he is a straight talker. Some want to call that obnoxious fine, but I totally disagree.
              I agree. Obnoxious? Nah. Snarky? Hell yeah, and I love him like that too.
              Yeah, I have to say that I prefer people like McKay, that just tell it like it is. You always know where you stand with them.
              Being one way to a person's face and then talking about them behind their back is obnoxious.
              That's why I've never gone back to watch the cafeteria scenes in M&MM. Ugh! The way his 'friends' were acting toward him........barf. Don't even get me started on his sister. Yeah, she was ticked off, and rightly so, but she should've handled things with him privately. But that's just my opinion.
              None of Rodney's team can ever say that they didn't know exactly where they stood with him, but unfortunately, Rodney was not treated with the same honesty. Oh well, that's what the fast forward button is for...and we did get "The Shrine"......So in conclusion, I love me some snarky McKay.

Wilson3Girl

Comment

Originally posted by AlieneWeller View Post
                Hey, I'm new to this forum and thought I'd add my .02c's to the discussion. I'm currently in Burbank, California for the SGA con, but live in Colorado. I'm a converted Hewlett/McKay fan. I hated him in 48 Hours, but now I've seen the light and the errors of my ways.

Anyway, I was watching Forever Knight a few weeks ago and instantly recognized the voice of one of the characters in an episode entitled "Dead Air". I was just listening to it, not really paying any attention, but I was like...."HOLY CRAP! I KNOW THAT VOICE!" and sure enough, I look up and there's my fave Canadian! David/Rodney...*thud*...I'm good! Sorry. Had a McKay overload for a second.

Well, I guess I better end this here and get ready to finally face the man, the scientist and legend in the afternoon today...(since it's 0312 where I am) and hope to Rodney that I don't pass out! LOL Talk to you all soon, I hope. Unless I've already gotten myself into a bad place. LOL
                Welcome to the club! ...and the forum!

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                This like 3 degree's of Mark Harmon
                Joe was in a movie with Mark as was David! Torri was on NCIS!
                OMG! That's right! Kewl.

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
                Welcome AlieneWeller!
                I agree - he certainly grows on you
                I never thought my McKay was abnoxious.

OH. MY....

I'd love to go to that old school!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson3Girl View Post
                  I agree. Obnoxious? Nah. Snarky? Hell yeah, and I love him like that too.
                  People are just so use to main characters (on US TV) being *nice* I don't think they get it when those characters are like McKay. House is another character people don't always get. Funny he is played by an English actor, I think the English do snarky characters as main characters so well.

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars View Post
                    Willow, great pics!

I'll give you all a hair update this weekend - I'll be seeing David at the Burbank con.
                    OMG! I have seen his hair! I am so glad he didn't get it cut before he came to Australia. OK I luv him but man it is major short now!

I don't have a link, but someone on LJ posted a few pics and well, apparently David himself compared it to Forrest Gump! lol At least he has a sense of humour about these things.

I think the most recent comparison is his hair in "Inferno" yep it is that short.

Comment

Okay, thanks for all the welcomes, y'all! Much appreciated. As for David's hair....SEEEEEEEEEEEEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! *thud* Okay! I'm good! Really. Even after tripping and literally falling into his arms at my photo op with him today. "Boy, do I feel sheepish!" to quote Robin Williams from Aladdin! LOL Anyway, he's really good looking up close and personal! Can I go thud again?

*THUD!*
                      "Oh, obviously!"

Comment

Hey Everyone

Been watching this lovely Hewlett thread for a while and i've found a short video showing the new haircut that I thought i'd share - does suit him!
                        http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=cQHXc9...eature=channel
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by soapy-sock View Post
                          Hey Everyone

Been watching this lovely Hewlett thread for a while and i've found a short video showing the new haircut that I thought i'd share - does suit him!
                          http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=cQHXc9...eature=channel
                          THANK YOU! lol In motion his hair doesn't look as bad as the pics I have seen, maybe it will grow *no pun* on me. I like it when he talks about Joe F

I have been trying to do my Con reports, or more to the point add the pics, it is taking forever.... *maybe if I stopped drooling all over them * but I think it will be worth it.

Sample pic.

dHewlett! Whee!

You know there is something incredibly unfair about the fact the nicest (hottest) pics I got of David were the ones I took during his Autographing session. Not that I am complaining!

Comment

I didn't like Brain Storm
                            Spoiler:
                            First and foremost, this is a scifi show and geeks can't write romance well, because it ends up being a male wet fantasy. Second and equally important, where the hell was the team??? That's why I watch the show. John and Ronon were exact 20 seconds in the episode and Teyla wasn't even mentioned! I miss my team so much!!! Why do the writers have to split them up in every single episode? . Though it was nice that Rodney got to save the day and show the other uber geeks his talent. Also, tux , but that's for another thread.
                            My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                            Sig and avi by me
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                              I didn't like Brain Storm
                              Spoiler:
                              First and foremost, this is a scifi show and geeks can't write romance well, because it ends up being a male wet fantasy. Second and equally important, where the hell was the team??? That's why I watch the show. John and Ronon were exact 20 seconds in the episode and Teyla wasn't even mentioned! I miss my team so much!!! Why do the writers have to split them up in every single episode? . Though it was nice that Rodney got to save the day and show the other uber geeks his talent. Also, tux , but that's for another thread.
                              I feel your pain. You know I am waiting for someone to start calling Jen
                              Spoiler:
                              *Yoko* she has broken up the band TEAM!

Hey I like Jen it is just a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                                THANK YOU! lol In motion his hair doesn't look as bad as the pics I have seen, maybe it will grow *no pun* on me. I like it when he talks about Joe F

I have been trying to do my Con reports, or more to the point add the pics, it is taking forever.... *maybe if I stopped drooling all over them * but I think it will be worth it.

Sample pic.

dHewlett! Whee!

You know there is something incredibly unfair about the fact the nicest (hottest) pics I got of David were the ones I took during his Autographing session. Not that I am complaining!
                                No problem at all - his impressions of Joe are hilarious thanks for sharing the gorgeous sample pic, can't wait to see more!! I'd love to meet the guy someday...!

Oooh quick question in your sig where is the last pic of David with the bracelets on from?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X