more please.It's amazing!
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Stargate: The Ark of Truth
      Act XV
      Spoiler:
      CUT TO: EXT - CELESTIS, MORNING

[The CITY OF CELESTIS can be seen in the bright morning sun, a beam of WHITE LIGHT blasting out from within and reaching up into the sky. The ARK's light can apparently bypass solid material.]

CUT TO: INT - CELESTIS, ORI HALL

[The DOCI looks up and, upon seeing ADRIA engulfed by the ARK, stands.]

DOCI:
      (Angrily)
      What have you done?

[He raises a hand, and DANIEL is suddenly lifted off the ground, hands clawing at his throat. It is clear that the DOCI is strangling him. VALA rushes up to the DOCI, standing between him and DANIEL as if her presence can stop him.]

VALA:
      (to DOCI)
      Leave him alone!

[Still strangling DANIEL, the DOCI lifts another hand, already swirling with a crimson, fire-like light. TOMIN, noticing this, leaps into the air...]

TOMIN:
      (Shouting)
      Vala!

[The DOCI flings out his other hand, loosing a burst of red light at VALA, but before it can hit her, TOMIN dives in the way and takes the hit, which throws him back into his wife. The two of them tumble to the ground, knocking DANIEL down out of the DOCI's grasp in the process. TOMIN has a deep gash in his chest, and he is already bleeding out over the polished floors. The DOCI now turns toward the ARK, as if to destroy it, but a bright white light materializes before it, assuming the form of MORGAN LA FAY.]

MORGAN:
      (to DOCI)
      Sorry, but I'm afraid I can't let you do that.

[MORGAN waves a hand at the DOCI, and he is suddenly suspended in midair, then thrown back into the doorway. Meanwhile, the light of the ARK finally fades, leaving ADRIA standing quite still, her face drained of all color. Her hands shake as she stares out into the HALL as if seeing it for the first time. When she finally sees VALA, TOMIN, and DANIEL crumpled on the floor, tears come to her eyes.]

ADRIA:
      (Pained)
      Mother...

[She sinks to her knees, tears starting to stream down her face, the FLAMES fading from around her body.]

ADRIA:
      (Quietly)
      They used me...
      (Louder)
      They used me.
      (Looking up)
      You used me!

[Shouting at the ceiling (and the remaining ORI in the HIGHER PLANES OF EXISTENCE), ADRIA slowly gets to her feet.]

ADRIA:
      (to ORI, angrily)
      I thought I was your champion, cleansing the universe of evil...

[She glances at MORGAN.]

ADRIA:
      (Continuing)
      ...when the evil was before me all along.

[She walks past the humans, then MORGAN, who watches with interest, to the DOCI, lying on the floor near the door. Bending down, ADRIA cradles his head in her hands.]

ADRIA:
      (to DOCI)
      You once asked me if I was willing to be consumed by the light of Origin, in the hopes that it would free my blessed people of evil.
      (Beat)
      Now I ask the same of you.

[ADRIA raises a hand, which immediately begins to glow with bright WHITE LIGHT... the same LIGHT emitted by the ARK! Behind her, the ORIGIN symbol is again filled with flames, and a demonic face appears there; the ORI.]

MORGAN:
      (to ORI, coldly)
      Not this time.

[MORGAN walks to the ORIGIN symbol and raises her arms. A field of energy arises around it, keeping the ORI from interfering. The BEINGS scream, a high-pitched, demonic noise that causes VALA, TEAL'C, and DANIEL to flinch. At the other side of the HALL, ADRIA releases the LIGHT from her palm, which quickly engulfs the DOCI's head. The CRYSTAL he wears suddenly begins to pulse with violet light, connecting his mind to all the PRIORS across the MILKY WAY and his own GALAXY.]

CUT TO: EXT - SPACE

[The ODYSSEY is hit by three ORI MOTHERSHIP's main beams at once, and the shields flicker out and die under the strain.]

CUT TO: INT - ODYSSEY, BRIDGE

[Crewmen lie scattered across the BRIDGE, and MITCHELL is thrown from his chair by the last impact. Only CARTER remains standing, gripping the command console for dear life.]

MARKS:
      (Weakly)
      Shields... offline...
      (Coughing)
      Sublight engines aren't... responding...

CARTER:
      (Quietly)
      Come on, Daniel...

CUT TO: EXT - SPACE

[The ORI MOTHERSHIPS surround the ODYSSEY, which now lies unmoving in the middle of the enemy formation. Then, suddenly, a bright WHITE LIGHT can be seen eminating from the BRIDGES ofthe ORI ships.]

CUT TO: EXT - HEBRIDAN, DAY

[Far away, in the MILKY WAY, the SERRAKIN native to the planet HEBRIDAN trade shots with the ORI ARMY occupying their homeworld. Most of the buildings in the area have been destroyed, and ORI FIGHTERS dogfight with SERRAKIN ships high above. WARRIK, the pilot that became a close friend of SAMANTHA CARTER, is leading his people. But suddenly, a WHITE LIGHT flashes out from the ORI command post, and the ORI SOLDIERS freeze as they are engulfed by it.]

CUT TO: EXT - LANGARA, DAY

[JONAS QUINN, former member of SG-1, is in an alleyway on his homeworld of LANGARA, wielding a submachine gun and trying to take out a squad of ORI SOLDIERS. All hope seems lost when a PRIOR suddenly comes around the bend and flings JONAS against a wall, but then the PRIOR's staff begins to glow, and everything seems to slow down.]

CUT TO: EXT - SPACE, EARTH ORBIT

[Fourteen ORI MOTHERSHIPS approach the APOLLO, preparing to blast it into oblivion. But just before they open fire, bright WHITE LIGHTS can be seen on the BRIDGES of the enemy vessels, and the attack never comes.]

[ADRIA stops pulsing LIGHT into the DOCI's face, and his CRYSTAL dims again. The DOCI himself is awake now, weeping as ADRIA did in the revelation of the truth.]

DOCI:
      (to ADRIA, weeping)
      Mia clementia denar esto.

[VALA and DANIEL, trying to help the injured TOMIN to his feet, look at one another.]

VALA:
      (to DANIEL)
      I don't understand, what did he say?

DANIEL:
      (Thinking)
      He said, "Have mercy. I was blind, but now I see."

[Looking across the HALL, they see MORGAN slowly helping ADRIA to her feet.]

CUT TO: INT - ODYSSEY, BRIDGE

[MITCHELL pulls himself up off the floor, looking out the window at the ORI FLEET, which has completely ceased action.]

MITCHELL:
      (to CARTER)
      Sam? What did you do?

CARTER:
      (Shaking her head)
      Nothing... I closed my eyes, waiting for the shot to come, but they held their fire.

MITCHELL:
      (Confused)
      Why?

[CARTER looks at him, smiling weakly.]

CARTER:
      (Softly)
      Perhaps... they saw the light.

[TEAL'C takes ahold of TOMIN, and MORGAN places her hand on his chest, healing the wound he recieved from the DOCI. Meanwhile, DANIEL and VALA gather around the ARK while ADRIA stares at the now-FLAME-less ORIGIN symbol, lost in thought.]

DANIEL:
      (to VALA, slowly)
      It was "Origin."

VALA:
      (Confused)
      What was?

DANIEL:
      (Smiling)
      The keyword that activated the Ark.

[VALA, TOMIN, and TEAL'C stare at him.]

DANIEL:
      (Explaining)
      I realized while Adria was talking; the Ancient version of the word also means "truth" in older dialects. I guess the Alteran that built it must have thought it was ironic.

VALA:
      (Laughing)
      You know, I'm starting to think that irony is very overrated.

[DANIEL nods, smiling back at her.]

CUT TO: EXT - CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN, DAY

[Establishing shot of CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN.]

CUT TO: INT - STARGATE COMMAND, HOLDING CELL

[The PRIOR that came to warn EARTH of the ORI attack is still in his CELL, muttering something to himself. Suddenly, the door opens, revealing LANDRY.]

PRIOR:
      (to LANDRY)
      General, have you reconsidered?

LANDRY:
      No.

[TEAL'C enters, holding the PRIOR's staff.]

PRIOR:
      (Confused)
      I do not understand...

TEAL'C:
      Take it.

[He hands the staff to the PRIOR, who hesitates for only a moment before taking it.]

LANDRY:
      (Softly)
      We have something to show you.

[DANIEL wheels in a metal cart with the ARK sitting upon it.]

PRIOR:
      (Confused)
      What is the meaning of this?

DANIEL:
      See for yourself.

[DANIEL opens the ARK. It has already been activated, so the LIGHT emits from it. It causes the PRIOR's staff to glow strongly... and this time, the PRIOR has nothing more to say.]
      Last edited by s09119; 08 February 2011, 08:03 PM.
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

so, what will happen to Adria? and happened to the remaining Ori and Morgan?
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
          so, what will happen to Adria? and happened to the remaining Ori and Morgan?
          I'm working on it, haha, the movie isn't quite over yet.
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
            I'm working on it, haha, the movie isn't quite over yet.
            good to know. It's really great.

btw. will you someday continue with your ascended spin-off "higher planes"?
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
              btw. will you someday continue with your ascended spin-off "higher planes"?
              Probably someday. I just got wrapped up in other projects so it got neglected haha.

Comment

Oh...awesome...
                sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Stargate: The Ark of Truth
                  Act XVI
                  Spoiler:
                  CUT TO: INT - STARGATE COMMAND, BRIEFING ROOM

[MARRICK is sitting in the BRIEFING ROOM, looking down at the STARGATE as it spins up for an outgoing SG TEAM. He's again in a suit and carrying a small briefcase, but he looks almost depressed.]

CARTER:
                  (Offscreen)
                  Hey.

[MARRICK looks up to see CARTER coming up the spiral staircase.]

MARRICK:
                  (Glumly)
                  I imagine you've come to announce whatever charges you want to press on me. Go on then.

[CARTER pauses at the top of the stairs, as if sizing MARRICK up.]

CARTER:
                  (Shaking her head)
                  We have no intention of doing that, Mister Marrick. You were only following orders, same as we do every day.

[Standing, MARRICK gestures through the window at the now-active STARGATE.]

MARRICK:
                  (re: SG TEAM)
                  Look at them, Colonel. They have orders to go out and save the galaxy.
                  (Bitter laughter)
                  My orders were to, more-or-less, commit suicide and murder the entire crew of the Odyssey.
                  (Beat)
                  In a way, I'm glad you managed to stop the IOA's plan.

[CARTER smiles at him, coming closer.]

CARTER:
                  (Kindly)
                  In the end, things turned out alright anyway. Maybe that'll be enough for them this time.

MARRICK:
                  You never know, do you?
                  (Beat)
                  Oh, and by the way...

CARTER:
                  Hmm?

MARRICK:
                  You may want to check those cells on the Odyssey. Not the most comfortable of bunks.

[He smiles at CARTER, and she smiles back. The two of them lock eyes for a long moment, the former feeling somewhat redeemed inthe latter's eyes.]

CUT TO: INT - STARGATE COMMAND, VIP ROOM

[Dressed in his ORI COMMANDER gear, TOMIN examines himself in a mirror gravely. VALA is nearby, sitting on the bed just behind him.]

VALA:
                  (Encouragingly)
                  You're going to make a great leader.

[TOMIN doesn't respond for a long beat.]

TOMIN:
                  (Quietly)
                  When I was being tortured by the Prior, it was the teachings of Origin that sustained me.
                  (Sadly)
                  And yet is was those very teachings that nearly destroyed this world.

[He sits down on the bed besides VALA.]

TOMIN:
                  (Confused)
                  There are still so many things about that mean a great deal to me, but nearly as many that I wish I could forget.

VALA:
                  (Comforting)
                  I don't doubt that there's morality and wisdom in it. That's what made it such a powerful lure for so many people.
                  (Beat)
                  I think in principle, the idea of bettering ourselves, and seeking ascension in one way or another...
                  (Turning to him)
                  ...is what it's all really about.

TOMIN:
                  (More hopeful)
                  The Book just needs some revision.

[They smile at each other.]

VALA:
                  Well, that's entirely up to you... and your people, though I might humbly recommend that the part about burning people alive for not following along should be the first bit to go.
                  (Light-heartedly)
                  Perhaps throw in some color pictures.

[VALA continues to smile straight ahead, but TOMIN's expression becomes more serious.]

TOMIN:
                  (Quietly)
                  You know, I have not asked this because I fear I know the answer. But now that I'm leaving...

[VALA looks at him, understanding.]

VALA:
                  I don't exactly know where my place is, but I hope it's here.

[Tears shimmer in TOMIN's eyes, but he nods anyway.]

VALA:
                  (Sadly)
                  I'm sorry, Tomin.

TOMIN:
                  (Sadly)
                  I know I'll never make up for the things I've done, but I promise you, I'll spend the rest of my life trying.

VALA:
                  I know.

[She smiles, and puts her legs across his lap, then her arms around him.]

VALA:
                  So will I.

[VALA leans in and kisses TOMIN, who, after a moment, returns the kiss. Finally, she pulls away.]

VALA:
                  (Quietly)
                  I do love you, Tomin. I married you out of more than a need for protection; I married you because you were, in a way, the man I had always felt missing in my life.
                  (Beat)
                  Someone honest, kind, and filled with a compassion I could never comprehend. You were my rock in my darkest hour.

[TOMIN reaches out a hand and clasps it aorund hers.]

TOMIN:
                  (Smiling sadly)
                  And I always will be.

CUT TO: INT - STARGATE COMMAND, HALLWAY

[Elsewhere on the base, DANIEL and LANDRY are walking together.]

DANIEL:
                  (Exasperated)
                  I know I was the one who found it. I'm not entirely happy about the fact that we were forced to use it either, but I think it was better than the alternative!

LANDRY:
                  (Calmly)
                  No one disagrees with you.

DANIEL:
                  (Exasperated)
                  But it is a very dangerous piece of technology to keep lying around!

LANDRY:
                  (Apologizing)
                  It's out of my hands, Doctor Jackson.

[They arrive at an elevator.]

DANIEL:
                  (Emphatic)
                  Okay. Let's say someone does figure out how to reprogram it, or worse, let's say, it falls into the wrong hands... it could be the most powerful weapon we've ever come across!

LANDRY:
                  I'm well aware of the risk, and so is the IOA.

[At the mention of the IOA, DANIEL rolls his eyes.]

LANDRY:
                  For now, the Ark is being studied at Area 51. That's all I know.

[The elevator arrives, and the doors open.]

LANDRY:
                  I'm sorry, Doctor Jackson. I've done all I can do.

[LANDRY enters the elevator. DANIEL waits until the doors have closed, then looks around in frustration and walks away.]

CUT TO: EXT - HIGHER PLANES OF EXISTENCE

[On the vast white expanse that makes up the HIGHER PLANES, MORGAN again stands before a great crowd of ASCENDED BEINGS. But this time, ADRIA stands next to her, wearing a golden gown and her hair in a far more relaxed style. The ORICI seems to be at peace with herself.]

MORGAN:
                  (to ADRIA)
                  Keep them safe.

[ADRIA nods, glancing down. Through the floor, flashing images of life in the ORI GALAXY can be seen faintly.]

ADRIA:
                  (re: the ANCIENTS)
                  You were right, you know. You always were.

[MORGAN shakes her head, smiling.]

MORGAN:
                  No, we weren't. But we were close enough, and maybe that really is all that matters.

ADRIA:
                  What remains of the Ori will never forgive you for this. They will hate you to the ends of time.

MORGAN:
                  What's done is done, and they are too few now regardless. Your people are truly yours now, Adria Mal Doran. Lead them into the future with dreams of one day looking out around themselves and seeing a universe at peace.
                  (Beat)
                  Perhaps, on that day, my own people can see their dreams finally realized, as well.

[The two women look out at the CROWD of ASCENDED BEINGS.]

ADRIA:
                  (Bowing her head)
                  Ancient and Ori standing side-by-side to face the future...
                  (Laughing)
                  Who would ever have guessed.

[MORGAN takes ADRIA's hands, smiling back.]

MORGAN:
                  (Smiling)
                  Not Ancient, not Ori.
                  (Beat)
                  We are, all of us, the Alterans.

[As the two ASCENDED BEINGS smile at one another, a bright WHITE LIGHT overwhelms the camera, and suddenly a view of the MILKY WAY GALAXY and the ORI GALAXY can be seen. The camera flies down extremely quickly, skimming over the surface of dozens of worlds in a single minute; ORI FOLLOWERS are throwing down their weapons, PRIORS are working alongside others to rebuild cities in the MILKY WAY, JONAS QUINN and his people cheer outside the LANGARAN CAPITAL CITY, TOK'RA and JAFFA embrance one another on CHULAK... finally, the camera comes to EARTH, and it zooms down on CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN, down through the rocket silo, into the GATE ROOM, where SG-1 is walking through the doorway, dressed in offworld gear.]

MITCHELL:
                  (Thinking)
                  Feels kind of weird not having a big bad guy to fight anymore.

CARTER:
                  (Smiling)
                  Yeah. That's how we felt when we defeated the Goa'uld and the Replicators.
                  (Contemplating)
                  A galaxy at peace with itself.

MITCHELL:
                  (Grinning)
                  Well, Jackson and Vala took care of that.

[VALA frowns at him.]

VALA:
                  (Indignant)
                  The whole Ori thing was not our fault!

DANIEL:
                  (Smiling at her)
                  Just take the blame. You get used to it.

VALA:
                  (to MITCHELL)
                  We played a big part in fixing the problem.

MITCHELL:
                  (Nodding)
                  That you did.

TEAL'C:
                  Still, there are still many planets in our own gate system that remain unexplored.

CARTER:
                  (Smiling)
                  Too true.

DANIEL:
                  (Excitedly)
                  Yes, let's see what mysteries P3K-546 will hold.

VALA:
                  And what treasure!

MITCHELL:
                  (Laughing)
                  I'm sure something will come up.
                  (to HARRIMAN in CONTROL ROOM)
                  Walter, hit it!

[The STARGATE begins to spin... another adventure is about to begin.]

THE END
                  Last edited by s09119; 15 January 2011, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Comments on the finished storyline are welcomed, as our criticisms

Comment

Very good! Much better!
                      sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Under threat from s09119, I will comment.

I thought the storyline was good, but the thing that sold it for me was the space battles. In the movie there was none, and that really annoyed me because I was expecting them, because SG:1 had the most powerful ship in the galaxy and all they did was run and hide. I also liked that this was more about the Ori, not the Fraking Replicators. (Which was the main thing I didnt like about AoT.)

I give it 4.5 Stars out of 5

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                        Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Extremely impressive!!!!!

It sure helped having most of the work done for you, in a way, but the directions that you threw the team all around, including the space battles, which for this movie were an absolute must!

The fast transitions with Langara, Hebridan, Chulak, etc., all really threw the ending really quick at me in such a way that gave the whole Ori storyline an incredible conclusion.

On the GateWorld scale, this could have pushed it from a 3 1/2 to a 4-star rating.

Comment

Quite nice, very nice job though this ending will still feature people saying "Why don't the Ori ships or Ori armies help the SGC against the Wraith/Asurans? They owe us!" This version has a lot of nice eye candy such as Ori starships really threatening the Milky Way and the Ori stargate which was nice.

Personally though I feel the story would have been given a lot of justice if it had been a season rather then a movie as there is too much for a single movie to cover but meh.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post
                              Quite nice, very nice job though this ending will still feature people saying "Why don't the Ori ships or Ori armies help the SGC against the Wraith/Asurans? They owe us!" This version has a lot of nice eye candy such as Ori starships really threatening the Milky Way and the Ori stargate which was nice.
                              True, but I don't know how to really resolve the Ori army issue anyway. It would feel kinda cheesey to have Ori motherships guarding Earth at the end of the movie, if you ask me.

But thanks everyone

Comment

wow that was great.

Comment

Working...
                                X