• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate: The Ark of Truth
    Act VII
    Spoiler:
    WORMHOLE TRANSITION

CUT TO: INT - CELESTIS, STARGATE CHAMBER

[A deactivated STARGATE stands in between two torches in a small, ornate chamber deep within CELESTIS. Just outside the open-door room, two ORI SOLDIERS stand guard, staffs at the ready. Then, quite suddenly, the CHEVRONS on the GATE begin to flash, one by one, until all seven are lit. The SOLDIERS enter the room warily, glancing at one another and unsure what to do, then jerk back as the STARGATE activates.

There's a long beat in which they watch the PUDDLE... then TEAL'C, DANIEL, VALA, and TOMIN come through, skidding to a stop on the polished floors.]

DANIEL:
    (Waving to SOLDIERS)
    Hi there.

[TEAL'C and TOMIN quickly stun the two SOLDIERS, who fall to the ground with a clattering off staffs and armor. VALA winces at the noise, then goes to drag the bodies and their gear out of the way. Mid-pull, she pauses and sizes up DANIEL and TEAL'C.]

VALA:
    (to DANIEL and TEAL'C)
    I think it'd be best if you gents swapped clothes...
    (Beat)
    You don't exactly look the part.

[TEAL'C and DANIEL look at one another, then they shrug and begin pulling off their combat vests.]

CUT TO: EXT - SPACE, CELESTIS ORBIT

[High above the HOLY CITY, the ODYSSEY dodges two plasma beams headed towards it and rolls closer to an ORI MOTHERSHIP, opening up with its ASGARD WEAPONS and dealing a serious blow to the enemy shields.]

CUT TO: INT - ODYSSEY, BRIDGE

[The BRIDGE shakes as an ORI MAIN CANNON hits the shields dead-on, and MITCHELL grimaces from his chair. CARTER, at the sensor console, suddenly looks up.]

CARTER:
    (to MITCHELL)
    I'm picking up a stargate activation. They're here.

MITCHELL:
    (Sighing)
    About damn time...
    (to MARKS)
    Get us out of here, now!

CUT TO: EXT - SPACE, CELESTIS ORBIT

[As another beam of plasma slams into its shields, the ODYSSEY ducks under an ORI MOTHERSHIP and opens a hyperspace window, jumping into it and leaving CELESTIS behind.]

[The crew visibly relaxes now that they're out of the danger zone.]

MITCHELL:
    (to MARKS)
    How'd we do, Marks?

MARKS:
    (Checking his display)
    Shields are down thirty-nine percent, and we took some minor damage to the sublight engines, but other than that... we're good, Colonel.
    (Abruptly)
    Um, sirs?

CARTER:
    (together with MITCHELL)
    What?

MITCHELL:
    (together with CARTER)
    What's up?

MARKS:
    (Slowly)
    Someone's activated the Asgard core. According to the logs, it's been running almost since we engaged the Ori fleet.

[CARTER and MITCHELL exchange surprised looks.]

MITCHELL:
    (Shocked)
    Why didn't you tell us?!

MARKS:
    (Confused)
    I'm sorry, sir, I didn't see the alert until now... with the battle and everything...

CARTER:
    (Quickly, to MARKS)
    It's alright, Major. We're all a little high-strung.
    (Thinking)
    Can you tell who's responsible?

MITCHELL:
    (Raising an eyebrow)
    You really have to ask?

MARKS:
    (to MITCHELL)
    If you were guessing Mister Marrick, Colonel, you'd be right. Logs show he used his security override to access the core room as soon as we dropped out of hyperspace over Celestis.

MITCHELL:
    (Angrily)
    Goddammit!
    (to CARTER)
    Does he realize that's going to let the Ori track us?

[MITCHELL gets out of his chair and heads toward the HALLWAY, with CARTER alongside him.]

CARTER:
    (to MITCHELL)
    I think that may be the point, given his position on our mission...
    (to MARKS, as she exits)
    Major, get a team of marines to the core room stat!

MARKS:
    Yes, ma'am.

CUT TO: EXT - CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN, DAY

[Establishing shot of CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN.]

CUT TO: INT - SGC CONTROL ROOM

[LANDRY approaches WALTER HARRIMAN's station. The STARGATE is active, and the defense team stands at the ready.]

HARRIMAN:
    (to LANDRY)
    It's SG-3, sir. Transmitting from P6X-437.

LANDRY:
    That's one of the human worlds that's converted to Origin, right?
    (Off HARRIMAN's nod)
    Alright, onscreen.

[HARRIMAN taps a button, and COL. REYNOLDS appears on the monitor.]

REYNOLDS:
    (over radio)
    General, a Prior arrived through the 'gate fifteen minutes ago and immediately made contact.
    (Beat)
    Not... sure how, but he seemed to know we were here. He says he has no intention of harming us, just that he has a message to deliver to the leaders of our planet.

LANDRY:
    (to radio)
    What is it?

REYNOLDS:
    (over radio)
    Wouldn't get into it, sir. Says he'll only deliver it in person.

[LANDRY and HARRIMAN glance at one another, surprised.]

LANDRY:
    (to radio)
    He wants us to let him through the 'gate?

REYNOLDS:
    (over radio, nodding)
    Yes, sir.

LANDRY:
    (to radio)
    And does he know this didn't exactly work out well the last time?

[REYNOLDS smirks and nods.]

REYNOLDS:
    (over radio)
    More for the Prior in question than us, sir.

LANDRY:
    (to radio, smiling)
    True.

[REYNOLDS shifts the MALP camera to show the Prior standing nearby. It is the one-eyed PRIOR who was on TOMIN's homeworld of VER ISCA and followed ADRIA during her search of the SANGRAAL.]

REYNOLDS:
    (over radio)
    He's pretty adamant. Says the message is key to human survival on Earth.
    (Beat)
    He also says he knows that we have the technology that can temporarily neutralize his powers.

LANDRY:
    (to radio)
    He does, does he?

REYNOLDS:
    (over radio)
    Yes, sir. Apparently word that SG-1 actually killed a Prior is getting around.

LANDRY:
    (to radio)
    Alright. Give us an hour to make the necessary preparations.

REYNOLDS:
    (over radio)
    Yes, sir. SG-3 out.

[REYNOLDS reaches offscreen and the connection goes dead.]

CUT TO: INT - CORRIDOR OUTSIDE ASGARD CORE ROOM, ODYSSEY

[MITCHELL, CARTER, and group of MARINES are outside the sealed security door that leads to the CORE ROOM. Their key cards will not give them access, so MITCHELL starts to open the control panel. MITCHELL keys the intercom.]

MITCHELL:
    (into intercom)
    Open the door, Mister Marrick. Do you really think we can't bypass the security lock?

PAN TO: INT - ODYSSEY, ASGARD CORE ROOM

[MARRICK shifts impatiently and checks his watch, rolling his eyes as MITCHELL's voice grows louder.]

MITCHELL:
    (over intercom)
    Answer me, Marrick! You have put this ship and everyone on board in serious danger. Look, you know that activating the Asgard core will alert any Ori vessels to our presence...

CUT TO: INT - ODYSSEY, CORRIDOR

MITCHELL:
    (into intercom)
    I assume that's your plan--force me to take action against them.
    (keys off intercom)
    Carter?

CARTER:
    (Nodding)
    Almost.

[She continues to bypass the security system, then, finally, nods. The doors open and the MARINES enter, zats at ready. MARRICK backs away from the control panel with his hands raised. CARTER and MITCHELL follow.]
    Last edited by s09119; 15 January 2011, 05:16 PM.
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

ARG. why leave us hanging

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
        ARG. why leave us hanging
        Because I can't spend all day writing? Haha.
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
          Because I can't spend all day writing? Haha.
          shame
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

dammit. whens the next eppy? now im curious.

its quite good. i liked AOT. i like this better for a simple reason: it has battle using the oddy's beam weapons

Comment

Act IIX
              Spoiler:
              PAN TO: INT - ODYSSEY, ASGARD CORE ROOM

[CARTER rushes to the core and activates the controls, but they won't respond. She looks at the monitors, frowning.]

CARTER:
              (to MITCHELL)
              It won't shut down.

[MARRICK crosses his arms over his chest, calm.]

MARRICK:
              (Calmly)
              No, it won't.

CARTER:
              It's creating something virtually...
              (to MARRICK)
              What is it?

MARRICK:
              (Calmly)
              You'll see. I believe it's almost done.

[Growing tired of this, MITCHELL grabs MARRICK by the collar and shoves him against a bulkhead.]

MITCHELL:
              (Angry)
              What the hell were you thinking?!

MARRICK:
              (Calmly)
              Unlike you, I'm doing the job that I was sent to do--stop any further Ori invasion at all costs.

CARTER:
              (Confused)
              Well, how does getting us killed and this ship destroyed accomplish that?!

MARRICK:
              (Smiling)
              Oh, I assure you, that's not the plan, Colonel.

MITCHELL:
              (Angry)
              Oh, really?! Because we're gonna be surrounded by a bunch of Ori ships as soon as we exit hyperspace, so I figure we got two options. We can shut that thing down and hope to outrun them, or we can stay and fight and lose badly!

MARRICK:
              (Smugly)
              And that's where you're wrong. There are always other options. You're just failing to consider them.

[At one side of the room, the light of a TRANSPORT BEAM appears, and an object is beamed on top of a small platform--a REPLICATOR. It is active, but behind a shield. CARTER and MITCHELL stare, shocked.]

CUT TO: INT - CELESTIS, CORRIDOR

[Deeper into the city now, VALA ducks out of a nearby room, pulling on a very ORI-esque dress she must've found inside. TOMIN, TEAL'C, and DANIEL all stand nearby, dressed in ORI SOLDIER amor and carrying ORI weapons.]

VALA:
              (Frustrated, to TOMIN)
              How your women move in these things is beyond me, Tomin...

TOMIN:
              (Smiling)
              I think you look beautiful, Vala.

[VALA stops fidgiting for a moment and looks up, surprised. She smiles weakly back at him, then lifts up the dress to reveal her EARTH clothes and holstered ZAT.]

VALA:
              (re: EARTH clothes)
              Thanks, but I vastly prefer this.

DANIEL:
              Alright, so where do we go now?

[Everyone looks around for a moment, but they appear hopelessly lost.]

TOMIN:
              (Motioning)
              There's a chamber near the Doci's hall where the artifacts of evil are kept for cremation.
              (Beat)
              If they ever found your Ark, it would be there.

TEAL'C:
              (Listening)
              ...someone is coming. Let us move.

[The group quickly makes their way down the hallway TOMIN indicated, hurrying as the sound of ORI SOLDIERS marching grows louder.]

CUT TO: INT - ODYSSEY, ASGARD CORE ROOM

[As the REPLICATOR struggles against the force field, CARTER rushes to the intercom.]

CARTER:
              (to radio)
              This is Colonel Carter; we need an ARG in the Asgard core room, now!

MARRICK:
              (Calmly)
              Don't worry, Colonel. It's being contained by a force shield.

CARTER:
              (Incredulous)
              For now! If you knew anything about these things, you'd know nothing will hold it for long!

MITCHELL:
              (Shocked)
              Do you have any idea what it finally took to eradicate these little buggers?

[MARRICK nods and sits.]

MARRICK:
              Exactly why it'll be so effective in neutralizing the Ori fleet.

[CARTER looks at MITCHELL, flabbergasted.]

MITCHELL:
              (to MARRICK, shocked)
              That's your plan? What are you, totally nuts?!

MARRICK:
              (Laughing)
              It's not my plan. It was the IOA's.
              (Sighing)
              In the event that the Supergate on this side was impossible to destroy, a backup plan was devised. We knew we could draw the Ori to the Odyssey by turning on the core.
              (Holding up a hand)
              Yes, we might lose an all-out battle with a large number of them, but we'd certainly be able to hang in long enough to get this Replicator on board one of their ships, at which point, hopefully, we'll be able to escape.
              (Pointedly)
              And since you were unwilling to even try to destroy the 'gate, you left me no choice.

[While MARRICK speaks, CARTER opens the control panel and finds his altered CRYSTAL.]

MITCHELL:
              (Angrily)
              We came here to find the Ark.

[MARRICK scoffs.]

MARRICK:
              (Laughing)
              Nobody expects you to find it.

MITCHELL:
              (Stunned)
              Excuse me?

MARRICK:
              (Explaining)
              The Ori ships are preparing to leave. For all we know, they're already gone.

CARTER:
              (re: the CRYSTAL)
              Obviously, you didn't come up with this on your own. Who wrote this program?

MARRICK:
              (Shrugs and shakes his head)
              Does it really matter?

[A GUARD arrives with an ARG. MITCHELL takes it.]

MITCHELL:
              (Taking ARG)
              Thank you.

[CARTER moves to the control panel.]

CARTER:
              (to MITCHELL)
              The ARG won't penetrate the shield. When I shut it down, don't hesitate and don't miss.

MITCHELL:
              (Focused)
              I won't.

[MITCHELL takes careful aim as CARTER deactivates the shield. The REPLICATOR drops onto the table and MITCHELL fires. The blast goes directly through the bug with no effect at all, and the REPLICATOR launches at MITCHELL, who dodges out of the way. It hits the deck and immediately takes off through the open doorway to the room. A GUARD fires his ZAT and MITCHELL shoots the ARG again, both to no avail.]

CARTER:
              (to GUARD)
              Zats have no effect on them!

MITCHELL:
              (Dropping ARG)
              Neither does this thing.
              (Unholstering pistol)
              Let's try this approach.

[MITCHELL fires off a few rounds, but the REPLICATOR leaps out of the way onto a wall panel, rounding a corner.]

MITCHELL:
              (Angry)
              Damnit!

[MITCHELL sprints off after the REPLICATOR. MARRICK slowly stands and starts to slide out of the room, but a trio of GUARDS grab him and, smiling, roughly shove him back in his seat.]

CARTER:
              (to MARRICK)
              You used the cipher, didn't you?

MARRICK:
              (Shrugging)
              Couldn't have done it without you, Colonel.

[Fuming, CARTER grabs MARRICK's shoulders.]

CARTER:
              (Angry)
              If we can't stop that thing, it'll cannibalize this ship and begin replicating!

MARRICK:
              (Shugging)
              I should hope so. And thanks to you, it's now the only way we have of infecting the Ori fleet.

CARTER:
              And what does the IOA have planned for when the Replicators finish with the Ori fleet, and they decide to take a trip back through the Supergate?

MARRICK:
              (Calmly)
              Precautions to prevent that scenario have been put in place.

CARTER:
              (Scoffs with disbelief)
              Self-destruct. You built in some sort of shut-down command into the programming.

MARRICK:
              (Smiling)
              I told you, it wasn't me.

CUT TO: EXT - SPACE, P3Y-229

[A HA'TAK explodes just in front of the camera, vaporizing a squadron of too-close ORI FIGHTERS. As the view shifts, half the JAFFA/TOK'RA fleet can be seen maneuvering around the ORI MOTHERSHIP that has attacked them; the other half is nowhere to be seen and is presumed destroyed.]

CUT TO: INT - TOK'RA HA'TAK, PEL'TAK

[On the PEL'TAK of the ship seen earlier, the TOK'RA OPERATIVES continue to hold out, bringing their ship in a dizzying spiral around the ORI CRUISER. There's a sudden BEEPING.]

TOK'RA OPERATIVE 3:
              (Off displays)
              Oh, by the gods...

[Behind the battle, the SUPERGATE starts to come online. Unable to do anything but keep fighting, the JAFFA/TOK'RA forces cannot retreat, and merely have to watch, praying the ODYSSEY is returning early.

But that dream is shattered when the SUPERGATE activates and one... then two... then four... ORI MOTHERSHIPS arrive. More keep coming every second, and soon almost a dozen CRUSIERS are moving to surround the MILKY WAY FLEET.]

CUT TO: INT - TOK'RA HA'TAK, PEL'TAK

[The TOK'RA have stopped working their stations and are staring, helplessly, out the window at the ORI FLEET.]

TOK'RA OPERATIVE 1:
              (Quietly)
              And so it ends.

[The ORI MOTHERSHIPS fire, ripping all remaining HA'TAK to shreds and launching FIGHTERS to destroy the DEATH GLIDERS and AL'KESH. The SUPERGATE is once more in ORI hands.]
              Last edited by s09119; 15 January 2011, 05:17 PM.

Comment

more!!!!!
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

my god. thats awesome. now, i love to see a replicator, with all asgard knowledge, cannibalizing ori motherships.

Comment

Very cool. Much better than the real one.

I'm curious as to how you'll handle the Replicator thing. I'm glad you kept it; but I hope you don't make it as big as it was in the original. I say this because the IOA really would do that I think...but they [TPTB] lost sight of the Ori arc when they did it.
                    sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                      Very cool. Much better than the real one.
                      Thank you

I'm curious as to how you'll handle the Replicator thing. I'm glad you kept it; but I hope you don't make it as big as it was in the original. I say this because the IOA really would do that I think...but they [TPTB] lost sight of the Ori arc when they did it.
                      I decided I still wanted it in for just that reason; it's exactly what the short-sighted IOA would do. But I agree wholeheartedly, TPTB made it too much of a focus in the movie, and it really detracted from the Ori part.

Comment

Act IX
                        Spoiler:
                        CUT TO: INT - ODYSSEY, CORRIDOR 1

[MITCHELL is seen sprinting down a HALLWAY, knocking TECHNICIANS aside as he chases down the rogue REPLICATOR. The bug continues to leap from wall to wall, avoiding every bullet MITCHELL fires at it.]

MITCHELL:
                        (to radio)
                        Sam, you comin' to join this party?

CUT TO: INT - ODYSSEY, CORRIDOR 2

[Some ways away, CARTER and a team of MARINES are running down another CORRIDOR, armed with pistols and P90s.]

CARTER:
                        (to radio)
                        I'm having Major Marks seal off this section of the ship and close down the air reclaimation system. As of now, there's no way out, not even for a Replicator.

MITCHELL:
                        (over radio)
                        Yeah well, we'll see about that, won't we?

CARTER:
                        (Grimacing)
                        Oh, and Cam? One more thing.

[MITCHELL dives around a corner and fires at the REPLICATOR... but he's out of bullets! The REPLICATOR pauses for a moment, as if taunting him, then sprints away as MITCHELL reloads, furious.]

MITCHELL:
                        (to radio)
                        Yeah, what?

CARTER:
                        (to radio)
                        The hyperdrive's on its last legs thanks to all the jumping we've been doing... when we drop out this time, we're going to be stuck until it can cool down.
                        (Beat)
                        And, according to Marks, that'll be in just under ten minutes.

MITCHELL:
                        (over radio)
                        Great. Why not invite the Ori, too. Then we can all just have a blast together!

[As gunfire sounds over the radio, CARTER grimaces and runs faster, motioning for the MARINES to do the same.]

CUT TO: INT - STARGATE COMMAND, BRIEFING ROOM

[LANDRY watches from the BRIEFING ROOM as SG-3 escorts a PRIOR through the active STARGATE.]

CUT TO: INT - STARGATE COMMAND, HOLDING ROOM

[In a HOLDING CELL, the PRIOR stands with his back to the door, muttering something in what sounds like Latin, but is probably ANCIENT. The door opens and LANDRY enters, taking slow steps into the room.]

PRIOR:
                        (Dismissively)
                        You show great courage in facing me alone, General Landry.

LANDRY:
                        (Raising an eyebrow)
                        Courage is only required when facing something you fear.
                        (Beat)
                        As it stands, the Ori haven't done much to instill any great fear in me.

PRIOR:
                        (Smiling)
                        The flames of ignorance burn brightly without pain. Beware their power, or they shall consume you before you know.

[LANDRY stops just behind the PRIOR, who continues to face the other way, ignoring him.]

LANDRY:
                        (Dismissively)
                        You can skip the fire and brimstone. If you came to tell me you're finally coming for Earth, I already know.

[LANDRY now steps in front of the PRIOR, forcing him to look at him.]

PRIOR:
                        It is not too late. Allow me to deliver the message of Origin to your world, and it shall be spared the wrath of the Ori.

LANDRY:
                        (Chuckling)
                        I gotta tell you, even if I did let you have your say, I don't think my world would listen. We have our own gods, and their promises, while perhaps too cryptic for my taste, are a Hell of a lot brighter.
                        (Beat, more chuckling)
                        If you'll pardon the pun.

PRIOR:
                        (Sighing)
                        Then you are all doomed.

LANDRY:
                        That may be so...
                        (Beat)
                        But I don't think it's the Ori that're going to do it.

[LANDRY turns as if to walk out.]

PRIOR:
                        (Prodding)
                        I would not be so sure.

[Pausing at the doorway, LANDRY turns back.]

LANDRY:
                        (Interested)
                        Really? What took you so long? Earth has to be the most densely populated planet in the galaxy.
                        (Beat)
                        What are you waiting for?

[He walks back to the PRIOR, standing in front of him.]

LANDRY:
                        Sure, you've tried to warn us a couple of times, but come on, you can do better than that, can't you? We've been a tremendous pain in your proverbial backside! You don't really expect me to believe that you--you've just been saving the best for last, do you?
                        (Beat, surprised)
                        What's wrong? You guys are never speechless!
                        (Convincingly)
                        I'll tell you what I think. I say this move reeks of desperation. You're not all that sure it's a slam-dunk.

PRIOR:
                        (Indignant)
                        Your defenses are no match for the might of the Ori! We shall rain down apocalypse upon you--

[LANDRY holds up a hand and cuts him off.]

LANDRY:
                        (Interrupting)
                        Right, right. Now here's a news-flash; the Ori are dead. We killed them. Sent a weapon devised by an ex-Ancient through the Supergate and wiped them all out.
                        (Beat)
                        These beings you call "gods", the ones who lied to you, manipulated you, for their own selfish, power-hungry reasons, are gone, and everything you think you're doing in their name is entirely without meaning.

PRIOR:
                        (Angry)
                        I was wrong. You are not courageous, General. You are without reason. Your planet will burn in all the depths of darkness.

LANDRY:
                        Oh, we'll see about that...
                        (Beat, smiling)
                        There is one thing I do know for sure. If we're going to Hell, then you're coming with us.
                        (Grinning)
                        You go ahead and burst into flames now, if you like.

[Turning, LANDRY briskly walks out, leaving the PRIOR alone.]

CUT TO: INT - CELESTIS, HALLWAY, DAY

[TOMIN and DANIEL approach a very large wooden doorway and push it open, revealing a room full of jewels, broken pottery, and other various things. VALA and TEAL'C come up from behind, closing the doors behind them as they enter.]

TOMIN:
                        (Looking around)
                        Yes, this is it. I remember watching soldiers carry trinkets from all over the galaxy in here.
                        (to DANIEL)
                        Traditionally, the artifacts would be presented to the Doci, who would then pour them into the fires for the Ori to devour. But with the flames so weakened by your weapon...

DANIEL:
                        (Nodding)
                        ...there's a good chance things have been backed up. Which means that if the Priors have found the Ark, it's probably still in here.

[VALA winces as knocks over a pile of goblets, which clank loudly on the floor. DANIEL glares at her.]

VALA:
                        (Smiling innocently)
                        Um... sorry about that.

[TEAL'C, standing by the door, suddenly moves toward the others, an urgent look on his face.]

TEAL'C:
                        (Quickly)
                        The soldiers... they are coming this way.

[They quickly scatter, trying to hide behind the mounds of ALTERAN artifacts. There's a long moment in which nothing happens, but then the doors open and a group of ORI SOLDIERS enter, carrying something covered in a thick cloth. A PRIOR comes in behind them, looking quite satisfied.]

PRIOR:
                        (to SOLDIERS)
                        Place it before the Doci's chamber. There is little time... and we are needed for the assault.
                        (Impatiently)
                        Come!

[The SOLDIERS drop their load just before a second set of doors, then hurry to the PRIOR. Together, they leave, closing the door behind them.]

TOMIN:
                        (Rising)
                        Assault...?

DANIEL:
                        (Rising)
                        My guess is Earth.
                        (to TOMIN)
                        You said that was their next target, right? They must be preparing to hit Earth.

TEAL'C:
                        (Nodding)
                        In that case, we must move quickly.

DANIEL:
                        (re: the OBJECT)
                        You don't really think...?

VALA:
                        (Shrugging)
                        What else could it be?

[They rush to the large OBJECT the SOLDIERS were carrying and gather around it. No one moves for a moment, then VALA impatiently goes to remove the cloth.]

VALA:
                        (Muttering)
                        Well, if no one else will...

[She pulls off the cloth, revealing a beautifully-carved CHEST... the ARK OF TRUTH designed by AMELIUS millions of years ago. They all pause to admire it.]

DANIEL:
                        (In disbelief)
                        This is it... this is it...
                        (Louder)
                        This is it! We found it!

TEAL'C:
                        (to DANIEL)
                        Daniel Jackson, that leaves but one question; how do we use it?

VALA:
                        (Nodding)
                        Muscles is right. What are we going to do, show it to the Ori army one by one?

TOMIN:
                        (Shaking his head)
                        No, that won't be necessary.
                        (Explaining)
                        The Doci is connected to all the Priors through the crystal he wears. If we can show him, he will show them the light, as well.

DANIEL:
                        (Nodding)
                        So he'll act like a transmitter. We get the Ark to him, we get it to the Priors.

VALA:
                        (Nodding)
                        ...and if we get it to the Priors, we get it to the army. We can stop the crusade in its tracks!

DANIEL:
                        (Thinking)
                        Now, we just need the Doci...
                        (to TOMIN)
                        Where is he, exactly?

[Suddenly, the second set of doors open, revealing... the DOCI! He looks on at the group for a moment, as if not able to believe there are intruders here in the HOLY CITY.]

DANIEL:
                        (Happily, to DOCI)
                        Um... wow you have great timing...
                        Last edited by s09119; 15 January 2011, 05:23 PM.

Comment

now this gets going nicely. just beam the replicator aboard the ori ships, and we'll see what it can do. and to make it completely effective: give it sam's ship control programm . its what i missed in the ark: a mad, evil replicator onboard ori ships. i always wanted to see what ori would do gainst them

Comment

Act X
                            Spoiler:
                            DOCI:
                            (Surprised)
                            Daniel Jackson, it has been some time since you graced these halls with your presence.

DANIEL:
                            (Grimacing)
                            Yeah, and trust me, I hope it'll be the last.

[The DOCI steps forward and raises his hand. Suddenly, TEAL'C and TOMIN are lifted off the ground and smashed into a wall, where they fall heavily to the ground. The lead PRIOR then telekinetically yanks the staff weapon from DANIEL's hands, turning around to his own chambers in the process.]

DOCI:
                            (to offscreen)
                            Guards!

[VALA leaps to her feet as the DOCI turns to face them again, pulling out her concealed ZAT and firing, hoping to catch him offguard... but it's no good. He deflects the blast and then pulls the weapon from her hand, letting it clatter to the ground.]

DANIEL:
                            (to DOCI)
                            Look, we didn't come here to fight you--

DOCI:
                            (Interrupting)
                            All the worse for you, then.

[DANIEL is suddenly spun upside down and tossed against a wall. As he hits it, he cries out in pain. The DOCI moves to finish his work, but VALA throws herself between the two men.]

VALA:
                            (Angrily, to DOCI)
                            I'm the mother of the Orici, and on her authority I order you to stop this!

[There's a long moment in which no one says anything, then the DOCI telekinetically shoves VALA out of the way.]

DOCI:
                            (Shaking his head)
                            Mother of the Orici you may be, Vala Mal Doran, but you have no favor among the true servants of the Ori.

VALA:
                            (Wincing)
                            Well... worth a shot.

[Half a dozen ORI SOLDIERS enter the room from the DOCI's chamber, quickly surrounding VALA and DANIEL, and another squad arrives to take TEAL'C and TOMIN into custody, as well. The group is roughly dragged to their feet and led from the hall as the DOCI looks over the ARK with curiosity.]

CUT TO: EXT - SPACE

[A hyperspace window ejects the ODYSSEY back into space, in an area devoid of any planets or moons. There's nothing but stars as far as the eye can see.]

[MAJOR MARKS and the bridge crew look a bit frantic as they go about their duties. The command chair is empty with both MITCHELL and CARTER hunting the rogue REPLICATOR.]

MARKS:
                            (to radio)
                            Colonels, we just dropped out of hyperspace.
                            (Beat)
                            Core's still activated.

[The REPLICATOR is scampering down a HALLWAY, seemingly having escaped MITCHELL. But then the Colonel swings out from behind a corner and continues his chase. He seems to be gaining on the bug, albeit only a little.]

MITCHELL:
                            (to radio)
                            Gotcha. Reroute power from the hyperdrive to the shields.

[As he barrels around another corner, MITCHELL fires off a few rounds at the REPLICATOR, but it manages to avoid them by leaping to the ceiling.]

CARTER:
                            (over radio)
                            Cam... you sure you want to do that?

MITCHELL:
                            (to radio)
                            If the Ori arrive with as many ships as I think they will, we won't get a chance to run anyway, Sam. Might as well go down fighting, eh?
                            (Laughing bitterly)
                            Who knows, maybe the B-team will pull somethin' off.

[CARTER and her MARINES continue to try and hook up with MITCHELL.]

CARTER:
                            (to radio)
                            Yeah, that'd be nice.
                            (Beat)
                            We're coming up on your position, Cam, just keep it busy.

MITCHELL:
                            (over radio)
                            Will do.

CUT TO: INT - CELESTIS, DUNGEONS

[Two ORI SOLDIERS drag an injured and barely conscious DANIEL down a corridor that passes a series of barred CELLS. The structure is primitive and made of stone blocks. The shove DANIEL into the nearest empty cell, and he grunts and falls to the ground, rolling over to face the bars. His face has bloody scratches on it, and his glasses are gone. The DOCI strolls slowly down the hall and stops in front of DANIEL's cell, turns, and walks in.]

DANIEL:
                            (Pained)
                            Oh, god, not more...

DOCI:
                            (Smugly)
                            Your gods cannot save you now, Daniel Jackson.

DANIEL:
                            (Muttering)
                            Actually, that's just a statement of general dissatisfaction.

[He rolls away from the DOCI, hoping to escape whatever's coming.]

PAN TO: INT - CELESTIS, TOMIN'S CELL

[A PRIOR stands in TOMIN's CELL, his staff alight and emitting a high-pitched buzzing and muttering incoherent words. He is clearly torturing TOMIN, who appears to be in great pain.]

TOMIN:
                            (Trying to pull himself up)
                            Please! Have mercy!

[The torture continues, and TOMIN cries out in agony.]

PAN TO: INT - CELESTIS, VALA'S CELL

[VALA hears TOMIN screaming nearby. A PRIOR is likewise torturing her, and she grabs the bars of her CELL with both hands and stares out through them with a look of great anxiety.]

CUT TO: INT - CELESTIS, DANIEL'S CELL

[The DOCI now stands outside DANIEL's cell. The JEWEL on his chest piece glows. He chants the words that have been transmitted through the PRIORS' staffs over and over while DANIEL lies facing away, in great pain, his face contorted, and eyes bloodshot. But he also appears to be fighting the DOCI, somehow.]

DOCI:
                            (Repeating over and over)
                            Enim lupin purnum pravus intus... enim lup...
                            Translation: Verily, the corrupted sinner will be cleansed from within.

DANIEL:
                            (Pained, to DOCI)
                            Hallow... hallowed are those who... see the light...
                            (Beat, smiling)
                            The Ori... are... not... gods!

[The DOCI's eyes flash angrily, and his voice grows louder. DANIEL seems to experience even greater pain, but still does not cry out.]

[MITCHELL has almost caught up to the REPLICATOR, and he reloads his pistol in anticipation of finally being able to kill it.]

MITCHELL:
                            (Aiming)
                            Got you!

[He fires at point-blank range, but the bug rolls to the side, then leaps straight at MITCHELL. For a second, the Colonel freezes, unable to raise his gun in time. He realizes his life is about to end.

Then, the REPLICATOR explodes in front of his face, showering BLOCKS everywhere. Surprised, MITCHELL turns to see CARTER and the MARINES coming down an adjacent CORRIDOR, the former with her own pistol held high.]

MITCHELL:
                            (to CARTER)
                            Nice shot.

CARTER:
                            (Smiling)
                            I try.
                            (re: the REPLICATOR)
                            Well, that was fun.

[One of the MARINES taps CARTER's shoulder.]

MARINE:
                            (to CARTER)
                            Um, ma'am?

[Everyone looks down to see the REPLICATOR reforming itself before their eyes.]

MITCHELL:
                            (Exasperated)
                            Oh, for God's sake!

CARTER:
                            (to radio)
                            Marks, this is Carter! Do you read?

[The REPLICATOR is now fully reformed, and immediately leaps aside as a MARINE tries to shoot it again.]

MARKS:
                            (over radio)
                            I read you, Colonel. What is it?

[CARTER and MITCHELL take off after the REPLICATOR.]

CARTER:
                            (to radio)
                            We finally got the Replicator but it looks like it's far more resiliant than the ones we're used to fighting. Can you get a lock on with the transport beam?

MARKS:
                            (over radio)
                            I think so, give me a second to calibrate...

[The REPLICATOR sprints ahead and turns a corner. MITCHELL and CARTER follow, and when they reach the intersection, they see the bug burning its way through the hull paneling.]

CARTER:
                            (to MITCHELL)
                            Cam, that panel leads to the crew quarters!

[MITCHELL moves to shoot the REPLICATOR, but it finishes its hole and disappears before they can do anything.]

MITCHELL
                            (to radio)
                            Marks! We need that beam-out now!

[MAJOR MARKS is typing at his console.]

MARKS:
                            (to radio)
                            Activating Asgard transport system... now.

CUT TO: INT - ODYSSEY, CREW QUARTERS

[A young female OFFICER is lying on her bunk, going over some files. She sits up and reaches for a glass of water, and is shocked to see a REPLICATOR sitting there.]

OFFICER:
                            (Scared)
                            Ah!

[The bug rears back as if to strike, then is engulfed by a TRANSPORT BEAM and disappears.]

[The ODYSSEY can be seen in the distance. Suddenly, a TRANSPORT BEAM is seen almost directly in front of the camera, and the REPLICATOR appears, far from doing any harm.]

MARKS:
                            (over radio)
                            It's gone.

[CARTER, MITCHELL, and the MARINES visibly relax now that the REPLICATOR problem has been eliminated.]

MITCHELL:
                            (to radio)
                            Marks, I'm buying you a beer when this is all over.

CARTER:
                            (to MITCHELL)
                            Now we can get back to Celestis. Hopefully we can get in and beam up our guys and the Ark before--

MARKS:
                            (to radio, interrupting)
                            Colonel, we have another problem...

MITCHELL:
                            (over radio, begging)
                            Please, please don't tell me it's the--

MARKS:
                            (to radio, grimacing)
                            --Ori, sir. They're here.

[Five ORI MOTHERSHIPS are moving to surround the ODYSSEY, blocking all possible exits. They haven't begun launching FIGHTERS, but there can be no doubt their intentions are hostile.]

CUT TO: EXT - CELESTIS, AFTERNOON

[Establishing shot of the beautiful CITY OF THE GODS, glinting in the sunlight.]

CUT TO: INT - CELESTIS, ORI HALL

[The HALL is built all of earth-toned marble with red-orange trim. In the center, on a table above a pattern in the floor, sits the ARK, having been cleaned up. Two PRIORS bring a weakened Vala into the room. There are lighted torches around the room, and muted paintings on the wall. At one end is a large oval with the symbol of ORIGIN in the center. The oval is filled with FLAMES, the natural symbol of the gods, and the PRIORS bow down to them.]

VALA:
                            (re: the FLAMES)
                            So much for the rumors...

[The PRIORS turn and walk out of the room. After a moment, the FLAMES turn into a human form... ADRIA! She wears a brilliant red dress, and flames remain attached to her as she moves. The FLAMES in the oval behind her go out as she moves away. VALA sighs, dreading this confrontation.]
                            Last edited by s09119; 08 February 2011, 07:49 PM.

Comment

I was hoping the Ori are alive, but now I guess they're gone..such a shame
                              Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                                I was hoping the Ori are alive, but now I guess they're gone..such a shame
                                I don't recall saying they were all dead... And as you'll recall, Adria's hall was not the same place where the Ori typically resided.

God, so quick to jump to conclusions...

Comment

Working...
                                X