Season 5 - Episodic Photography [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
    most of the pictures on there are from S4 or S5, which you can find on here anyway. that site doesn't even let you register unless you're "approved" first.
    well, that's to ensure the photos go to press sites, not fan sites

Comment

Bwahahahahaha on the French thing!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Did any of you see the preview of Stargate Atlantis Season 5 that Premiere on SCIFI on July 11th last night?

I have I was watching a movie on scifi (that i seen couple times now) They show it doing the commericals... It looks like it will be a Great Season

I hope this is the right place to put it

Comment

Originally posted by Andreas
          The first "good-looking" promotion picture has been just released and all the other season 5 promo pics have been removed from NBCUMV, that's quite strange

amazing how they're surrounded in water, yet their clothes are almost completely dry.

Comment

The first "good-looking" promotion picture has been just released and all the other season 5 promo pics have been removed from NBCUMV, that's quite strange

Wow, reminds me that Teyla is soooo hot...
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Poor Ronon in wet leather pants. Or, fake!wet.

It is a better pic. Yay! (Thanks!)
              Last edited by miniglik; 01 July 2008, 03:54 PM.
              My Livejournal
              I watched all of the first four seasons of SGA last May. Here are my newbie impressions.

Comment

Nice....though who P'd off Ronon, Shep and McKay?

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

cool thanks Andreas
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Thank you, Andreas, for sharing!

And the other photos are still there at NBCUMV, you just have to click on "reverse date,' and the 'date,' to get them to display properly.

Morjana
                    Last edited by morjana; 01 July 2008, 03:59 PM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Uh, no offense, but geez, does McKay have a bug up his posterior or what? Only decaf on the base?? Sorta pretty design but I snorted when I saw Woolsey in his suit, in the water. Heh, yeah, sure

Comment

Thanks for posting that Andreas.

And I don't care if McKay has 20 bugs up his.... err... posterior, so long as they aren't doing that weird "my feet don't touch the ground" thing. Anything has to be an improvement on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post

And I don't care if McKay has 20 bugs up his.... err... posterior, so long as they aren't doing that weird "my feet don't touch the ground" thing. Anything has to be an improvement on that.
                          Isn't that the truth! LOL

Hi Blen!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh thank God.

Hey, I can put up with their angry poses; it's typical of promo shots to make it seem all dramatic and stuff. At least it's clear that they're standing on something and not levitating.

Good pic. Thanks!

Comment

What's with the X-men look?
                              Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                              encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                              3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                              4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                              5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post

Wow, that sounds uncomfortable, but then again, would explain McKay's nasty look. Since we can't see their feet at all.... yup, no levitating. Now we gotta wonder some are wet, some are dry...

Comment

Working...
                                X