Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGA (behind the scenes)on TV in the UK (Film 24)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA (behind the scenes)on TV in the UK (Film 24)

Just to let people in the UK know that a channel on sky called Film 24 are currently showing on regular repeat a 30 minute behind the scenes - which has been filmed during s5. It is mostly to promote the s4 DVDs. Has contributions from all the main cast.

I did laugh a little because it talks a lot about Carson being killed off and the fans reaction and shows pictures of Daniel Jackson each time it mentions Carsons name!!!

I dont know if this has been mentioned elsewhere - I keep trying to search the forum - but it keeps crashing for me! I didnt want people to miss out - not sure for how many more days it will be on!

Thanks very much for posting this news !

Just gone straight to the menu for Film 24 (Channel 158 ) and they're showing :

Stargate AOT BTS 7.00pm -7.20 pm.
    (Also Wednesday 1.30-2.00 p,m)

Stargate Atlantis Exclusive BTS at 7.20 pm - 8.00pm .
    (SGA special is on Tuesday 11.50 am -12.30 pm too.
    Plus further repeats Wed at 8.25 am -9.00 am ,then 7.25-8.00 pm )

I don't think there are more repeats after Wednesday evening's, unless I skipped over one .
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Thanks for the heads up

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Apparently the wrong tape got shown at the weekend so now Carson pictures are there. Film24 say it will get repeated for a few more weeks and a prog about Continuum is being made soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Beyond View Post
          Apparently the wrong tape got shown at the weekend so now Carson pictures are there. Film24 say it will get repeated for a few more weeks and a prog about Continuum is being made soon.
          Oh really? Well I have a copy on Sky + with the error in it - maybe I will grab a proper one too hehehehe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beyond View Post
            Sounds cool.
            Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
            Oh really? Well I have a copy on Sky + with the error in it - maybe I will grab a proper one too hehehehe!!
            Got to be done !

Comment

Ha Ha I watched it last night and they had the photos of daniel when they talked about carson ... so funny.

They also had the wrong names up on screnn when the producers were talking ... robert c. cooper was not there. lol
              Don't know if someone wants to mention that to them as well.

Good to see SGA gatting attention from Uk channels though, even if they get a lot of it wrong!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS View Post
                Thanks very much for posting this news !

Just gone straight to the menu for Film 24 (Channel 158 ) and they're showing :

Stargate AOT BTS 7.00pm -7.20 pm.
                (Also Wednesday 1.30-2.00 p,m)

Stargate Atlantis Exclusive BTS at 7.20 pm - 8.00pm .
                (SGA special is on Tuesday 11.50 am -12.30 pm too.
                Plus further repeats Wed at 8.25 am -9.00 am ,then 7.25-8.00 pm )

I don't think there are more repeats after Wednesday evening's, unless I skipped over one .

Thanks, I didn't see the Ark of Truth one!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                  Just to let people in the UK know that a channel on sky called Film 24 are currently showing on regular repeat a 30 minute behind the scenes - which has been filmed during s5. It is mostly to promote the s4 DVDs. Has contributions from all the main cast.

I did laugh a little because it talks a lot about Carson being killed off and the fans reaction and shows pictures of Daniel Jackson each time it mentions Carsons name!!!

I dont know if this has been mentioned elsewhere - I keep trying to search the forum - but it keeps crashing for me! I didnt want people to miss out - not sure for how many more days it will be on!
                  I'm sure I speak for many, but it truly SUCKS that SciFi doesn't do a special for SGA before it airs.

Comment

Originally posted by carrollwoman View Post
                    Thanks, I didn't see the Ark of Truth one!
                    You're very welcome !
                    Originally posted by prion View Post
                    I'm sure I speak for many, but it truly SUCKS that SciFi doesn't do a special for SGA before it airs.
                    So ,in the US you aren't getting any preseason specials on Skiffy at all ? Wow.I'd have thought the specials might draw in new US viewers ,as well as giving the steady audience some fun.

Comment

You're very welcome !

So ,in the US you aren't getting any preseason specials on Skiffy at all ? Wow.I'd have thought the specials might draw in new US viewers ,as well as giving the steady audience some fun.
                      It would be really cool if Skiffy did do a one-hour special, but they haven't done one for SGA in quite a while. The last special was a one-hour one for SG1 that nearly put me to sleep (the mythology one). What with a new commander on the base, a new enemy, etc., you'd think they could spare half an hour out of their schedule to toss something together...in fact, if you look at the schedule for the premiere night (July 11th)....

08:00 PM CHARLIE JADE AND NOT A DROP TO DRINK
                      09:00 PM DOCTOR WHO (SEASON 4) TBD
                      10:00 PM STARGATE ATLANTIS (SEASON 5) SEARCH AND RESCUE
                      11:00 PM DOCTOR WHO (SEASON 4) TBD
                      12:00 AM STARGATE ATLANTIS (SEASON 5) SEARCH AND RESCUE

Nope, no special in sight

Comment

Sheesh ! Not a good line up if SGA viewers aren't fans of Dr Who and that Charlie Jade show.

Comment

Sheesh ! Not a good line up if SGA viewers aren't fans of Dr Who and that Charlie Jade show.
                          The first episode of Charlie Jade was SOOOOOO bad, I kind of doubt it will last until July 11. (It's a series from 2005 that last one season...)

I'm thinking we'll be seeing SG1 reruns in it's time slot fairly soon.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I think you could probably place a money bet on CJ being dropped ,Morjana .

Usually I'd be the first to give new shows a fair chance,but from what I just read on IMDb,it doesn't look terribly original.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                              Well it is odd because Film 24 seems to have very little connection to SGA or SG-1. Unless it is owned by Sky (who knows)

It is an odd channel - which I havent even seen before to be honest. It seems to show promos for things and this is certainly a show that is trying to drum up s4 DVD sales.

It would indeed be nice to see a s5 promo on SciFi

Comment

Working...
                              X